2 20.00%
  • So So

2 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Golden week again?!? How many weeks are they going to make golden in Japanese....lol

Anyways question:

Can a Shinigami with healing abilities (i.e. hanataro or w/e his name was) heal a human being in the human world? Like with Reiatsu/Kidou? Bakudo worked on Ichigo when he was a human and encountered Rukia for the first time, so maybe Isshin could use his reiatsu healing techniques to heal people as opposed to going to med school. I always took him more for a community clinic rather than a doctor, like a very good first aid tech or a chinese pharmacy or something not really requiring certification
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Golden week again?!? How many weeks are they going to make golden in Japanese....lol

Anyways question:

Can a Shinigami with healing abilities (i.e. hanataro or w/e his name was) heal a human being in the human world? Like with Reiatsu/Kidou? Bakudo worked on Ichigo when he was a human and encountered Rukia for the first time, so maybe Isshin could use his reiatsu healing techniques to heal people as opposed to going to med school. I always took him more for a community clinic rather than a doctor, like a very good first aid tech or a chinese pharmacy or something not really requiring certification
    The Healing Arts are part of the Kidou spells, which are part of the Shinigami powers, which Ishin couldn't use for 20 years, so no, he didn't use it. As to if Ryuken could use some healing spells (seeing as some high level Quincy can heal or at least purify corrupted souls/bodies according to the Quincy Maid/Katagiri), it's hard to say.

We don't know how good Ishin is with Kidou, not to mention the healing arts that seem to be more precise and harder to master, etc. The only thing we know he is good at from the spells, are barriers (though it seems like those might be standard training for the Shiba clan and perhaps also taught within the Kidou Corps (which seemingly doesn't even exist after the Pendelum arc after which the 2 most important members of it disappeared), they might even be taught for whoever is able to master them since Byakuya himself used some kind of barrier spell in HM arc, IIRC).

I'm not sure if a Shinigami can heal a body with his spells that are supposed to heal the Soul. The reason why those spells worked on Ichigo in human form, is because those were injuries transfered from his damaged soul, so by healing the soul (which was the source of those injuries) those have also disappeared/healed. The reason why some humans could have been healed in SS, is because their entire bodies and clothes were transmorphed into soul-soul-particles-or-whatever-Urahara-says (it's coming form the second biggest lier within Bleach verse, so it's always reasonable to doubt what he says). Of course whatever the heck method Urahar uses to heal some people is likely not so normal.

Anyway, whatever Ishin does as his primary job, gives enough money to secure a good live for 3 kids with a lone parent... unless Urahara is printing/creating money in his basement, like SS does (this explains the inflation and hyperinflation within the real world ) or Masaki left them a big inheritance (she didn't seem like someone that worked, neither one that could work beside assisting in their house/private clinic).

I'm starting to wonder when Ginjou appeared and if his birth had something to do with Urahara. After all, he prepared a special gigai that turned Ishin into half-human, so it might be that a normal gigai isn't enough to have kids with a human. When the SS strips power from Shinigami and send them to the human world, it's more like they send their souls to be eaten, since I doubt that they give them some bodies there.

Oh right, I find it a little funny that the Bounty (Hollow) Hunting that was presented at the beginning of Bleach completely cased to exist/was forgotten. Unless all that money goes automatically to Urahara now or something .

It's also worth mentioning that in the series it is stated that the Zanpakutou is what can cleanse a Hollow, but it is not mentioned if the Hand-to-Hand Combata or if Demon Arts cleanse them as well, or if they completely destroy the soul similar to the Quincy. Neither it is known what happens when a Fullbringer, Don Kanouji, or Orihime kills a Hollow (well Orihime supposedly make it as if the target never existed, so it might not even influence the balance). It's possible that those destroyed other way than a Quincy power or Zanpakutou, unite with the land, making it Spiritually Abundant (like Karakura Town has become).
    Last edited by Zero; 04-27-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i was wondering if this means that karin and perhaps yuzu can be trained to become quincies??? karin has more spiritual energy than yuzu, it would be interesting if she is trained....perhaps by ryuken or uryuu....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    i was wondering if this means that karin and perhaps yuzu can be trained to become quincies??? karin has more spiritual energy than yuzu, it would be interesting if she is trained....perhaps by ryuken or uryuu....
    it'd be cool for Karin to train as a shinigami and Yuzu as a quincy... after all Yuzu definitely takes more after Masaki while Karin(sorta) takes more after Isshin.

Thats actually a very cool idea, I think its most likely Karin will, I mean she notices hollows and stuff, itd be awesome to see her training to become shinigami, afterall she even has contacted Urahara and got stuff from him for hollows. Also.. this is pretty-off topic but....

has anyone thought the possibility that whenever Bach comes back for the second invasion and stuff, that since he now owns Yamas bankai and can resucitate the skeletons of fallen warriors that died by his hand...is it possible that he will use Yama against the shinigami? even if its not strong, it would be soul - crushing for the gotei to see poor ol Yama as a living skeleton under Bachs control, he would probably even use it like Yama did to Royd/Loyd (I forgot). Just a thought.

Golden week again? awww... I was so excited to see the next chapter :/

@ Dabiddo

I don't think Bach could make yama a skeleton. i thought that the ability of yama's bankai allowed him to summon those who have been burned to death by ryujin jakka's flames. Since yama wasn't killed by ryujin jakka it probably won't be able to summon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    @ Dabiddo

I don't think Bach could make yama a skeleton. i thought that the ability of yama's bankai allowed him to summon those who have been burned to death by ryujin jakka's flames. Since yama wasn't killed by ryujin jakka it probably won't be able to summon him.
    Assuming we aren't being trolled by Kubo. Bach was in some ways under Aizen's hypnotism. Maybe not entirely, but its certainly possible that Yama is alive and kicking and just waiting for the right moment to reappear.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Assuming we aren't being trolled by Kubo. Bach was in some ways under Aizen's hypnotism. Maybe not entirely, but its certainly possible that Yama is alive and kicking and just waiting for the right moment to reappear.
    Which would mean that Aizen decided to help Yamamoto. I don't know if he'd do that, and if Yama was alive why didn't he reveal himself to the gotei 13? I just dunno, too many mysteries!!!!

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    what i wonder is if the members of the gotei 13 already know about ishin...i guess they do...since they're in an emergency situation, would they request ishin to go back and serve the gotei 13???? they usually relied on ichigo but his zanpacto is broken...maybe they might "persuade" ishin to go back......i think that would be cool, cuz it would force ichigo to do something drastic....maybe training as a quincy with "uncle ryuken" and cousin uryuu......
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Isshin is going back to be a captain or an active member of the Gotei 13, emergency or not. Isshin seems like he has settled in as his role of being a father. Sure that might mean that he has to roll in his shinigami form from time to time, but I don't think he going to be a full time member. I see his role playing much like Urahara's one does in that he pops in when necessary.