• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    @paulbee

http://www.mangareader.net/94-479-8/...hapter-25.html

http://www.mangareader.net/94-472-15...hapter-18.html

Confirmed as 9 years old and possibly 6 yrs since her death. My issue is with Isshin mentioning the 10yr thing on more than one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    @paulbee

Confirmed as 9 years old and possibly 6 yrs since her death. My issue is with Isshin mentioning the 10yr thing on more than one occasion.
    I totally concede. I was getting bad info from a Wiki.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah been there, but whats your take on the 10 yr issue? Am I making too much out of it?

Nice chapter, I don't know why everyone is weirded out that Urahara didn't use the Hyougoku, I mean he developed the thing back while he was in SS and realized then how bad it was and how uncontrollable it can be, its like the absolute last resort to use just because you don't know what could happen since no one can control it, it just chooses who has the most power and "helps" them, it even abandoned Aizen in the end. Im not surprised he had another method to heal/stabilize her.

I want to see how hes going to go about doing this procedure, it would be awesome to see him pull a doctor move, throw her on a operation table and cut her open lol, like he was doing surgery or something

Edit**

The one thing I liked about this chapter is that it made Ichigo and his quad powers a thing he's had from birth, so all the upgrades and power ups hes gotten through out the series aren't something he's gotten along the way, hes just been born with it which is awesome. So when he was made a shinigami or turned into a hollow by Urahara or the Vizard thing it wasn't that he was turned into those things it was just that they were "awakened" in him or something. So his Shinigami side is kinda maxed same with the hollow side, now just need to work on his quincy side and wrap it all up in a human soul like a burrito
    Last edited by Shock; 04-25-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    A pie in the sky?

Yeah been there, but whats your take on the 10 yr issue? Am I making too much out of it?
    It's one of two things, 1) Kubo Trolling, 2) A plot twist.

Much as I'd like it to be a plot twist, I suspect it's Kubo trolling on us.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@paulbee

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It's one of two things, 1) Kubo Trolling, 2) A plot twist.

Much as I'd like it to be a plot twist, I suspect it's Kubo trolling on us.
    ...she was a mod soul (made from remnants of her soul ?)... even if it's Ishin he was serious about her dying 10 years ago he even said it twice within this series, which means that the soul within her that died 6 years ago, wasn't her (of course from the current time within bleach, now it would have been 2 years more)... damn, that's pretty sick. Does this mean that she died because of another partial arrancars attack over 10 years ago (Ishin does mention something like that), or somewhere right after giving birth to their daughters her soul has burned up ?...

There is one more important clue. Ichigo is the only one of their children that could see spirits and had great power from birth. Karin seems to have obtained some power and spirit perception only at the beginning of the series, while Yuzu can only somewhat feel them (and they are about 4-5 years younger than Ichigo).

There is yet another clue, Ishin started smoking because of Masaki and stopped when Karin and Yuzu were born... if he was going to stop because his child was going to be born, he would do it because of Ichigo, but since he did it after their birth, then... looks like it really wasn't Grand Fisher that killed her.

Maybe Isshin killed her before she turned into a hollow lol, or some twist along those lines
    A pie in the sky?

I'm starting to wonder about the real relationship between Quincy and Shinigami. In this chapter, their relations were compared to relation between Human and Hollows. The question remains just how similar are those ? It is confirmed that those are species on opposite fronts, just like Human - Hollow situation, but is that it ? After all, an even more important trait of Human - Hollow relation is that, normally, only Humans can become Hollows (not the other way around). Does this actually mean that in reality normal Humans (souls) are unable to become Shinigami and all Shinigami soul were originally Quincy/Magic Hunter souls ?

Up until now it seemed like stronger than average spiritual pressure is needed to become a Shinigami (stated somewhere within Renju x Rukia flashbacks), but that is exactly a main trait of the Magic Hunters (thus Quincy as well, as mentioned by Urahara when he was first explaining this). What's more the current Stern Ritters proved to have special characteristic and powers, similar how Shinigami's Zanpakutou gain special power and characteristic by being imprinted with Shinigami's existence, could it be all those come from the same source, but the only difference lies within the medium those powers are used through ? Does this mean that if for example Oppie had become a Shinigami, then his Zanpakutou would have jail/sealing like properties and powers as well ? Could this relation be the real reason why they can steal and use Bankai's of Shinigami (but not those of beings that that are Quatro-cored (Ichigo)), similar how Vizards could use Hollow Maskas and Arrancars could use Zanpakutous ?

What's more worth noting is that a Shinigami needs only one pure parent Shinigami, for one to be a pure Shinigami (well at least according to Arrancar GF), while for a Quincy to be a pure Quincy, both of his parents need to be pure Quincy (seemingly, the Stern Reitters might be made from only pure Quincy, well at least Oppie was confirmed to be one by Bach).

It is possible that only pure Quincy display some special powers (thus seemingly leaving Ishida and Ichigo without those, as well as the majority of the the Quincy's foot soldiers).

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Question: How did ishin become a doctor????? He got a fake med degree from the urahara shop???? Or did he go to college with masaki and ryuken ishida??? Because they're both doctors and i guess they didn't start having children immediatelly cuz ryuken and masaki were high school students......
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    Question: How did ishin become a doctor????? He got a fake med degree from the urahara shop???? Or did he go to college with masaki and ryuken ishida??? Because they're both doctors and i guess they didn't start having children immediatelly cuz ryuken and masaki were high school students......
    Well, Ishin said that he doesn't care about his son's grades, since he himself had pitiful ones (did he meant those from Shinigami school, or some other ?).

We need to consider that his future wife/person he will spend the rest of his life, is a Humna-Quincy with a Hole in her chest and she is alive. A standard medical knowledge about human anatomy could be useful in a case like this (at least for checking anomalies in her body and comparing them with normal humans). It's likely that both Ryuken and Ishin chose to become doctors for the same reason.

Still, there is no other mention or hints about that, so you will have to wait awhile for them , or even longer, depending on how far is this current flashback going.

Oh right, it's worth mentioning that Ichigo was born 4-5 years after the current events (Seeing as after SS arc, it was 20 years ago and Ichigo then was 15-16 years old).

BTW, next is a golden week (no shonen jump manga) ?
    Last edited by Zero; 04-27-2013 at 12:16 PM.