2 20.00%
  • So So

2 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I know we didnt get to see any action in this chapter but... darn I LOVED it!!! specially since Kubo didnt take the expected route, and instead surprised us all,

I guess if Isshin wouldnt be able to see hollows / shinigami , then that explains why he couldnt save Masaki from dying, (not being able to read any hollow/shinigami signature / prescence) and even if he was there, he would have human strength and wouldnt have been able to fight even a hollow (I guess) plus supposedly it wasnt Grandfisher, but something/someone bigger.

Also if what my2kb22 says is true (it seems possible) , then that would explain why Isshin has powers again, because Masaki died and that would finally allow Isshin to be Shinigami again. Wow talk about loosing ties, we definitely got a lot of answers with this chapter alone.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Isshin is my Hero from now on...What a guy. He dedicates himself to principle and to Love. Actually I can see a lot of him in Ichigo.

Now, if I understand the Chapter well, then Isshin's Spiritual pressure is continually suppressing the holowification process in Masaki, preventing it from proceeding past where it is. In other words, Masaki holds inside her, Quincy, Hollow, and Shinigami reiatsu. That would mean that Ichigo and his siblings will gestate under exposure to all three reiatsus.

I wonder if it means that Masaki can't use her Quincy powers, just as Isshin can't use his Shinigami powers.

@ Zero,

I am at a loss to grasp the Spell-master reference, I thought of Beelzebub manga, but I haven't seen the reference in Bleach.
    Most likely she won't be able to use her powers as well, otherwise some little hollow like Grandfisher would have died long ago with an arrow between his eyes.

When Quincy were first introduced into Bleach, Urahara has explained to Rukia what they are and said that they are a branch of the Magic Hunters (ops , I meant Magic Hunters form the beginning though ):
    Spoiler!

It's quite possible that humans with special powers can all be categorized as Magic Hunters, this means that the group would include: Fullbringers, Substitute Shinigami, Quincy, Don Kanounji and Orihime (it's likely that she isn't a Fullbringer, seeing as she was not approached but them as well as the fact what happens after their death, which would pretty much make her death, a death of all mayor Bleach characters if she were a Fullbringer).

MANGASTREAM VERSION

A lot of info this chapter.

So Isshin didn't lose his powers the FGT route like many us thought. I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

A lot of info this chapter.

So Isshin didn't lose his powers the FGT route like many us thought. I can live with that.
    I'm not surprised, the real thing that took me off guard, was the fact that Masaki is naked within her inner world... just what the heck . Did Kubo finally cave in and started doing fan service ?

Looks like the Hollow was passed to Ichigo after all, since when the Hollow that attacked their house (years after Masaki's death) Ishin still couldn't use his power, because he was tied by the string connected to Ichigo's hollow. Which means that the moment that the hollow was released under Urahra's shop, was the real moment that Ishin regained his powers.

I think the main thing Urahara was trying to say before he got interrupted by Isshin was that the strings would be cut at child birth.

Really feel bad for Ryuuken right now. You can tell he loved her and its killing him that the only person who can save Masaki is Isshin. I want to say this is where Isshin and Masaki's love story started but I think its when Masaki came out to save him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

1) I wonder what will Uryuu Ishida say when he finds out that Ichigo is part Quincy, not only that but He could probably Out Quincy him.

2) It would seem that Ichigo is at the Center of the Crossroads, or the 4 cardinal points Shingami-Quincy, Hollow-Human

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not surprised, the real thing that took me off guard, was the fact that Masaki is naked within her inner world... just what the heck . Did Kubo finally cave in and started doing fan service ?

Looks like the Hollow was passed to Ichigo after all, since when the Hollow that attacked their house (years after Masaki's death) Ishin still couldn't use his power, because he was tied by the string connected to Ichigo's hollow. Which means that the moment that the hollow was released under Urahra's shop, was the real moment that Ishin regained his powers.
    Zero... youre my hero when it comes to this xDD well thought, I never wouldve thought about it!!! Im pretty sure thats what happened, now that you put it like that :3

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) I wonder what will Uryuu Ishida say when he finds out that Ichigo is part Quincy, not only that but He could probably Out Quincy him.
    I wanna see his face when he finds out they're related lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

But if the hollow was simply passed onto Ichigo, that would negate what Urahara said about Masaki's Soul and The Hollows souls being mixed together, not only that, but if the hollow literally passed on to Ichigo, then Masaki would be free of it, and her Quincy powers should have returned?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !