• Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 535 Discussion / 536 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/535

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

He seriously needs to learn how to synthestize explanations XD

I like the direction things are moving in Masaki was then a quincy vizard, but her hollow powers were supressed thanks to the close presence of isshin who would become a human (that is a complete opposite of the hollow she has inside). The only thing is I don't understand if the hollow will stay with her forever or only until she gives birth to a child, who will inherit the hollow?

I like this better than the predicatable isshin used FGT then loose his powers stuff..... or urahara used the hogyouku to heal the visordes... and i agree with Reiwen with this that urahara doesn't have 2x captain reiatsu and could not at that moment activate the hogyouku like aizen did..... but still urahara is a formidable individual.... his intelligence alone,... the way he solves things, the way kubo makes him, a character more intriguing, interesting than a character in bleach.... he is now tied to kyoraku as my favorite hehe

The way i read this chapter...

1.) Urahara used a some sort of human/quincy soul to cure the visordes(hollow/shinigami) - smart urahara

2.) He did not activate the hogyouku to which it requires at least 2x captain reiatsu to heal masaki

3.) Isshin did not use FGT(to my amazement) to loose his powers

4.) He needs isshin's soul to enter a gigai and make half way shinigami/human to counter masaki's condition of quincy/hollow - smart urahara

5.) Too many dimerits for isshin while in the special gigai... he cannot see spirits nor hollows or shinigamis thus he was unable to save masaki from her mystery attacker.... to which kubo stated that both him and ichigo taught it was Grand fisher but in may not be true

6.)
    Spoiler!

The statement urahara was making before isshin interrupted with his answer.... does this mean the only way isshin can go back to being a shinigami is when masaki(to which his soul is bind by urahara's string) will die?... thus after more than 20 years isshin was able to become a shinigami again after masaki died

7.) Oh and yeah isshin never saw urahara personally but knew about him judging by his reaction and its really obvious that urahara is a more senior shinigami.... question is were was isshin when urahara reigned as a captain... was he secluded inside the shiba house and weren't allowed to mingle with the non nobles much like how the clan of yoruichi intended for her before she became captain of the 2nd squad?

Since Ichigo is Hollow, Shinigami, Human and Quincy, there is nothing really opposite to him.

Or maybe there is an unknown factor somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    I like this better than the predicatable isshin used FGT then loose his powers stuff..... or urahara used the hogyouku to heal the visordes... and i agree with Reiwen with this that urahara doesn't have 2x captain reiatsu and could not at that moment activate the hogyouku like aizen did..... but still urahara is a formidable individual.... his intelligence alone,... the way he solves things, the way kubo makes him, a character more intriguing, interesting than a character in bleach.... he is now tied to kyoraku as my favorite hehe
    I agree, I do like the direction Kubo is taking with this, throwing some surprises out from what everyone was expecting--and seemingly well thought out surprises at that, but did anyone else feel like this chapter was like a massive retcon? He infers that what stablized the conditions of the vaizards ultimately was not the H-cube but a vaccine from seemingly nowhere that was never mentioned and now he has to do something similar with Masaki-- again not using the H-cube. Now maybe the H-cube is in fact vital to the process and he is just leaving it out of the conversation because Urahara is sneaky like that, but it seems like Kubo really wants to take away some of the focus from the H-cube or at least nerfing it in some way for whatever reason.

Like mentioned already, I like how Kubo didn't make Isshin use the FGT that everyone was predicting. A so so chapter, but I like how Ichigo and Uryuu really take after their fathers, like i could totally imagine the 2 of them reacting the way they did like their dad's.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Since Ichigo is Hollow, Shinigami, Human and Quincy, there is nothing really opposite to him.

Or maybe there is an unknown factor somewhere.
    I wonder about this. What about the Soul King, He doesn't look like any of the being mentioned either. Well then there, Komamura who is a dog, and Yoruichi that's a cat.

After reading this chapter I was wondering what happens to Quincies who go to Soul Society after they die, Can they then become Shinigami? Seeing that the fullbringers still retained their ability in SS, why won't Quincies retain theirs?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I wonder about this. What about the Soul King, He doesn't look like any of the being mentioned either. Well then there, Komamura who is a dog, and Yoruichi that's a cat.

After reading this chapter I was wondering what happens to Quincies who go to Soul Society after they die, Can they then become Shinigami? Seeing that the fullbringers still retained their ability in SS, why won't Quincies retain theirs?
    That's the thing i'm also wondering about.... where are the quincies? Did those that mayuri experimented on are the ones that went to SS? or are they somewhere isolated by the shinigami in the maggots nests? or at bach's dimension all this time and these VR's are the quincies that died that bach gathered......there are a lot of questions about the this......we know that normal plus dies they are sent to SS.... hollows purified sent to SS/hell....... fullbringer dies sent to SS........ shinigami dies, spirit particles becomes part of SS.......

1) Arrancar,Menos dies?????
    2) Quincy dies???????

I'm sure kubo has a lot of time to bring this up given that he plans to extend bleach longer and is currently tying up loose ends in this arc

I see, the Hogyokou that Urahara pulled to heal Vizards, was not used on Vizards, but on the Vaccine. This confirms that Urahara from the very beginning knew what H-cube does. There was no time to devise the Vaccine, finding the right proportion of Human Soul with Quincy Arrows normally would take a century, thus Urahara used the H-cube on the Vaccine so that it will reach the one possibility that he needed... yes, I was theorizing that he would use it like that on his inventions at some point, but he knows that it has too much power of which he is unable to fully control, so he would only use it if there was no other way or time to achieve the right result...

Well, I was thinking that Ishin would have to pour his Shinigami powers directly on Misaki, so that she could balance her inner world, but noooo, Urahra had to complicate it .

So this moment, is the turning point for Ryuken, since he couldn't save a life, a very important life, with Quincy powers alone... this explains a lot of his attitude.

So Quincy being opposite beings to Shinigami is not a figure speech, but a reality, the same way as Hollows are opposite to Humans... this means that the Shinigami and Quincy were likely created at the same time by the SK, as the "keepers of the balance". The pure soul beings - Shinigami - would preserve it within the Spiritual worlds, while the Spell Masters would preserve it within the living world. At some point, Quincy have become the biggest and strongest part of the Spell Masters and started to become a threat to the balance with their power and philosophy. From the way it seems, it was the creation of Zanpakutou, that gave Shinigami a huge advantage over them.

From the looks of it, Don Kanounji himself is a descendant of the Spell Masters, but seemingly not the Quincy. All those special powers that Stern Ritter posses, might be something that certain groups of Spell Masters possessed. After all, most of the Quincy were annihilated, so taking in the remaining groups seems like a logical conclusion.

So by being partial Quincy, Shinigami, Human and a Hollow, there was no risk with Ichigo attempting "Soul Suicide".

Isshin is my Hero from now on...What a guy. He dedicates himself to principle and to Love. Actually I can see a lot of him in Ichigo.

Now, if I understand the Chapter well, then Isshin's Spiritual pressure is continually suppressing the holowification process in Masaki, preventing it from proceeding past where it is. In other words, Masaki holds inside her, Quincy, Hollow, and Shinigami reiatsu. That would mean that Ichigo and his siblings will gestate under exposure to all three reiatsus.

I wonder if it means that Masaki can't use her Quincy powers, just as Isshin can't use his Shinigami powers.

@ Zero,

I am at a loss to grasp the Spell-master reference, I thought of Beelzebub manga, but I haven't seen the reference in Bleach.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-23-2013 at 03:38 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !