0 0%
  • Terrible

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/534

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Wow. That felt like such a short chapter...

Brilliant chapter. Can't wait for more. I'm interested to know if Masaki became a hollow, and if so, does that mean that Shirosaki is a core part of Ichigo rather than a bi-product of him awakening as a shinigami.

Nice urahara comes to the rescue, this is how the trio met..... i wonder if isshin knows about urahara at this time.... i mean has he ever seen him personally during his days at the gotei13?

The hole is kinda spreading though....its like an infection..... and i bet urahara's solution here connects it further to ichigo...and masaki might loose her quincy powers because of this

There are a lot of dramas inside the ishida family.... especially the ryuken-masaki-katagiri hehe

Urahara as always...didn't know hollows had the ability to infect people with just a single bite. Shouldn't that mean most of the captains and vice captains are 'infected' by now given the beating they took from the Espadas lol. Bleach really isn't one for the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Urahara as always...didn't know hollows had the ability to infect people with just a single bite. Shouldn't that mean most of the captains and vice captains are 'infected' by now given the beating they took from the Espadas lol. Bleach really isn't one for the lore.
    It's not an ordinary hollow, y0.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    This is not an ordinary hollow lols.... aizen and co. designed it for targeted hollowfication...... and was surprise that this specific and probably the only "whitey" choose a quincy over a shinigami... coz all its done was kill the shinigamis and not infect it...... didn't the previous chapters stated those facts

So in the end Isshin left SS to see Masaki, who was probably abandoned by the Quincies, Urahara probably uses HGQ to stabilize Masaki, Ichigo is born as a Fullbringer/Quincy/Shinigami hybrid. SS probably excommunicates Isshin and the Shiba clan is disgraced. And the rest as they say is History.

I hope Kishi won't say that SS did not know who Kursaki Ichigo really is, seeing as Toushiro spent time at his house, they must have sensed who Isshin is. Perhaps for some reason Yammaji issued an edict forbidding anyone from talking about Isshin.

*** Thanks my2kb22...That was Kubo, not Kishi ***
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-17-2013 at 01:53 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

I hope Kishi won't say that SS did not know who Kursaki Ichigo really is, seeing as Toushiro spent time at his house, they must have sensed who Isshin is. Perhaps for some reason Yammaji issued an edict forbidding anyone from talking about Isshin.
    Kubo not kishi.... i also theorize that the gotei13 knew about isshin's connection to ichigo after the SS arc.... after ichigo invaded SS to rescue rukia....... in the arrancar arc......why did yamamoto not allow ichigo to go to HM to rescue inoue? he even sent 2 powerhouse captains if he decides to not abide by his command..... and when ichigo broke to HM.... he even sent 4 captains after him..... in the FKT arc he wanted ichigo to step aside.... always yamamoto wanted ichigo to be in the sidelines...... then he allowed ichigo to have his powers.... The only thing lacking is the needed explanation as to why they kept ichigo in the dark.... is it something to do with isshin's past? etc.etc....

Ah yes true true it had slipped my mind...still, urahara always has the answers eh? And I'm kinda surprised Ryuuken didn't pick up on the infection earlier.