• So So

2 18.18%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 9.09%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I want the Manga to end with Naruto Making whole the Uchiha. (My personal desire)
    Please elaborate! What do you think would make the Uchiha whole again? Aren't you worried that doing so will only lead them to pick up their paranoia and superiority complex again?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    After following the Manga for a decade or so, I am willing to allow for a truely Awesome ending (When I use the word awesome, I am thinking "Wrath of God" end of time kind of thing).
    But aren't you worried that using this ending would do little to solve the hatred cycle thing, which is supposed to be Naruto's top priority? The only way it would work is through the Pain method (a catastrophe is used to rid the people of hatred--giving them a common goal or what not). But as Pain himself pointed out, such a solution would only be temporary--the people will eventually forget about it, and the old feelings and hatred will return.

Ah! Found my point again--Even after all the Madara and the Obito and the Ten-Tails is defeated, how does any of that resolve the core conflict of the manga: the cycle of hatred? (not trying to "stump" you or anything, Bee. Just throwing a question out into the ether/thinking aloud). If that connection can't be made, then all of this involving the Juubi and the So6P seems extraneous.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I want Naruto to Revive the Uchiha that died by Itachi's hand, With Sasuke remaining as he is now...Sasuke will be the key toward dissolving the arrogance, and suspicions of the Uchiha, plus them learning the truth about Madara and Obito, how Obito practically framed them for the Kyuubi's attack on the leaf.

I don't know how Kishi will resolve the Circle of hatred, the answer could be as simple as learning that we are all connected, all are related, or it could be something else.

Maybe Naruto could alter the nature of Chakra to end Ninjutsu permanently. No Ninjutsu = No Ninja System. (Acknowledge to have killed Jiraiya)

If I had the answers, I wouldn't need to read the manga (LOL), but the above would be my biases.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !