5 45.45%
  • So So

2 18.18%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 9.09%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    With Minato on his way, and Juubi going wild, the Yin half of the Kyuubi is going to be very critical. To my mind, this should bring to the front the question of Just how strong is the Kyuubi. What proportion of the Juubi's chakra does the Kyuubi posses, will Naruto Kyuubi-Sage Mode provide a counter to the Juubi, aided by Uzumaki seals from Minato?

I wonder who Sandaime will fight, Obito? Contrary to others I expect Minato to spend more time with Naruto, not with Obito, at least not initially.

When will Naruto use the 9 Names along with the Gift the Bijuus gave him? Will Kyuubi-Sage Naruto with the 9 names etc, turn into another Juubi...Not so far fetched an Idea.

It kind of feels like Kishi is rushing the end of the Manga a little, especially with The Four Hokages showing up (5 hokages if you count Tsunade), and with Sasuke and Orochimaru's conversions to the Good side.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    With Minato on his way, and Juubi going wild, the Yin half of the Kyuubi is going to be very critical. To my mind, this should bring to the front the question of Just how strong is the Kyuubi. What proportion of the Juubi's chakra does the Kyuubi posses, will Naruto Kyuubi-Sage Mode provide a counter to the Juubi, aided by Uzumaki seals from Minato?

I wonder who Sandaime will fight, Obito? Contrary to others I expect Minato to spend more time with Naruto, not with Obito, at least not initially.

When will Naruto use the 9 Names along with the Gift the Bijuus gave him? Will Kyuubi-Sage Naruto with the 9 names etc, turn into another Juubi...Not so far fetched an Idea.

It kind of feels like Kishi is rushing the end of the Manga a little, especially with The Four Hokages showing up (5 hokages if you count Tsunade), and with Sasuke and Orochimaru's conversions to the Good side.
    Minato will definitely have a good old chat with Naruto, while this is happening I think Hashirama and maybe Tobirama will fight Madara and the Third will protect the people from the Jyuubi and try to stop it - Perhaps with Tobirama's help. Madara will beat whoever fights him, the Third will be overwhelmed by the Jyuubi, leaving it to whatever mode Naruto turns into when he get the Yin and SM combined with Kurama to pull out and beat them.

Has Oro really changed to the good side or does he see an opportunity here? If he becomes the Jyuubi's host - perhaps after absorbing Tobi/Madaras real body (if it gets resurrected). He could be the ultimate enemy for Naruto and Sasuke Combo to defeat. That would be a worthy end boss. He already has the Hashirama body and can possibly use Mokuton so all he needs is an Uchiha's Yin and he could control the Jyuubi.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I think Orochimaru's rage at the leaf is a little subsided and I think his interest in research and not conquering the world will be reinvigorated after this battle, I see him probably picking up the pieces after the fight is over and doing more secret research again. I mean hes got Obito, Madara, the Jyuubi, 4 Kages along with all the sealed ninja's who had rediculous powers already. Its like a buffet for him, and irresitable buffet lol. He will probably not be of "help" to the leaf anymore but hes got enough research to keep him busy and preoccupied for the rest of his life I think.

I wonder if we might see Madara's brother pop back up again to fight Tobirama, Probably not but it would be a pretty awesome scene.
    A pie in the sky?

Well if we examine who Orochimaru was and what his motives were, I think it was pretty much established that Orochimaru held a grudge for being passed over as Hokage, that being given to Yondaime. It was also established that he began research into existential matters being motivated by the loss of his parents as a child.

The thing that's worrisome is weather Orochimaru can trully stop himself from being an Amoral evil snake, committing many unforgiveable amoral acts. I can see him giving up from seeking the destruction of the leaf which was motivated by being passed over for Hokage, but I question if he can he really stop his research into the meaning of life. I feel that humans who cross a certain bridge from doing evil things are never really able to turn back. I suppose that they may be able to refrain from further acts of evil, but the core of their souls becomes tainted by the evil they have already done.

For me, what's trully significant is how in a matter of 2 or 3 chapters, Kishimoto dramatically and radically changed the state of the Naruto Universe. People who were dead and gone were brought back, Heroes who were sealed were unsealed, Sasuke who had been insane and cold beyond measure suddenly became sane, and Orochimaru was brought back and changed, all in one fell swoop.

Makes me think Kishi is rushing things a little bit, but my biggest fear is that he seems to be signalling the end of the Manga in as little as say 10 more chapters.

Well even if Sasuke or Orochimaru is faking it right now, Naruto would be able to sense any malice about them should be appear in the battlefield. I think this ability is a major pitfall for Kishi should he intend to have Sasuke deceive Naruto and Co.

I feel like Sasuke was just cold enough and just emotionless enough that Naruto's malice sensing abilities wouldn't have worked on him, He would just appear to be a void, no feeling or anything. A killing machine who killed whoever showed up in front of him. Well now that the White Zetsu are all gone his sensing skills shouldn't really matter anymore, all he needs to fight is right in front of him
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I feel like Sasuke was just cold enough and just emotionless enough that Naruto's malice sensing abilities wouldn't have worked on him, He would just appear to be a void, no feeling or anything. A killing machine who killed whoever showed up in front of him. Well now that the White Zetsu are all gone his sensing skills shouldn't really matter anymore, all he needs to fight is right in front of him
    I would argue the opposite, that Sasuke was more emotionally driven than the very White Zetsu that Naruto was able to track... Sasuke's Sharingan/ideology were both fueled by hatred/anger... if anything, Sasuke should appear to be a beacon of malice for Naruto to track! If Naruto's power to sense hatred were ever to falter, I would think it would be against the Zetsu, who are not even human... how can they really feel "hatred" when they barely even exist?

I'm with Famous on the question of Sasuke being detected by Naruto, and by the way I also believe very firmly that Sasuke's "Conversion" is 100% genuine (even though no one is questioning that right now.

Sasuke's Uchiha OverLove syndrome that drove him to wanna destroy Konoha and kill Naruto, was the same Factor, working in the opposite direction, that has brought him back, thanks to Hashirama's story and the realization that the Village never hated the Uchihas like Obito had carefully imprinted into Sasuke's head. What made it all possible in the first place was the one last Chance interaction with Itachi (the object of Sasuke's OverLove) that Kabuto inadvertently afforded. Sasuke's OverLove made it impossible for him to dismiss Itachi's Love for Konoha, so Sasuke found himself in Stalemate of sorts, and Orochimaru's revival, which lead to the 4 Hokages being summoned was Sasuke's attempt to resolve the Mental and Emotional Stalemate.

I am also inclined to believe that Orochimaru's conversion is Genuine...Up to a point. Oro as of now no longer wishes to destroy Konoha, but his drive to discover the Mysteries of life may not yet have been sated. He may end up attempting to acquire Obito's body, or perhaps, just the Rinnegans. Oro now has a Hashirama clone body, if he get his habds on Sharingans-Rinnegans, he may find that he no longer needs Sasuke's body. Oro is still a possible candidate for the Final BOSS fight.

I still suspect that Naruto and Kurama may end up becoming a Second/New and Improved SO6P + Juubi Jinchuuriki/Bijuu combo.

Think about it, If Obito can reconstitute the Juubi with only partial 9Tail and Partial 8Tails Chakra, then What might happen when Naruto get COMPLETE Kyuubi, plus Partial Bijuu chakras from 2 to 8 tails. The only thing missing is the One Tails Chakra, if somehow Gaara still holds a small piece of the 1Tails, then Naruto's body could conceivably recombine all the partial Chakras, Plus a whole 9Tails Chakra, to form another Juubi. Yep, BTW I do believe that The 9Tails contains a disproportionate amount of the Juubi's original Chakra, perhaps even over half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well if we examine who Orochimaru was and what his motives were, I think it was pretty much established that Orochimaru held a grudge for being passed over as Hokage, that being given to Yondaime. It was also established that he began research into existential matters being motivated by the loss of his parents as a child.

The thing that's worrisome is weather Orochimaru can trully stop himself from being an Amoral evil snake, committing many unforgiveable amoral acts. I can see him giving up from seeking the destruction of the leaf which was motivated by being passed over for Hokage, but I question if he can he really stop his research into the meaning of life. I feel that humans who cross a certain bridge from doing evil things are never really able to turn back. I suppose that they may be able to refrain from further acts of evil, but the core of their souls becomes tainted by the evil they have already done.

For me, what's trully significant is how in a matter of 2 or 3 chapters, Kishimoto dramatically and radically changed the state of the Naruto Universe. People who were dead and gone were brought back, Heroes who were sealed were unsealed, Sasuke who had been insane and cold beyond measure suddenly became sane, and Orochimaru was brought back and changed, all in one fell swoop.

Makes me think Kishi is rushing things a little bit, but my biggest fear is that he seems to be signalling the end of the Manga in as little as say 10 more chapters.
    It would be terrible writing if this is truly how the tale ends, there are way too many unanswered questions and issues that have been hinted at. Throughout the Naruto story line there have been many times where the situation seemed to be simple but in truth it was very complex and the answers to those mysteries took the story in a different direction. Lately we have been getting a lot of answers to old questions and their have been a lot of major reveals, so it does feel like this could be the end. Despite all that we have learned recently though we have still been left with a lot of major questions and a lot of new possibilities have arisen. While I think the end is now insight, there is still enough left up in the air that I would be very surprised if the series were to finish before the end of the year.

There are still many major plot points that need to be addressed and those could potentially change the course of events quite dramatically.

Even if Sasuke has returned to the side of good, his actions can't be without consequence and we still haven't even learned what Obito had planned for him. Obito said from very early on that Sasuke was the most important part of his plan, yet Obito seems to have totally forgotten about Sasuke. Something doesn't add up, it makes no sense that Obito would put such emphasis on Obito only to forget about him. There is also a lot of other elements of Obito's plans that really haven't been explained. We still don't know why he went out of his way to orchestrate the Uchiha massacre when Madara gave no apparent order to that. Obito has a huge collection of sharingan's and I doubt that he just happened to stockpile them. Acquiring all of those eyes must have been difficult and he must have had a motive for taking them. Obito's story is far from being completely explained.

Orochimaru's conversion also makes very little sense and the fullness of his plans still remain a mystery. Orochimaru's knowledge and relevance to the larger story line of Naruto has always been downplayed and the more we learn about him the more it is revealed that his plans and motivations go far deeper than we were originally led to believe. If Kishimoto decided to end Orochimaru's story line by saying, well he saw there error of his ways and now he is going to do as he is told, that would be total bullshit. Mysteryious plots, betrayal and hidden agenda's is practically the trade make of Orochimaru as a character. To have him so simply change his ways would contradict the very fabric of who he is as a character. We still don't know all of what was included on Orochimaru's scrolls and we still don't know the full truth behind his motives. As Sasuke said, he originally believed that Orochimaru wanted to crush the leaf on a whim but now he knows that wasn't the truth. Orochimaru never answered that question but I think it is safe to assume that he had a reason for wanting to destroy the leaf that goes deeper than we have seen. We also still haven't been told why Orochimaru insisted on resurrecting the Hokage's in the Uchiha hideout. There must be a good reason for him to have chosen that location. There is clearly more to Orochimaru's plans.

The mystery of the Whirlpool nation. Why was the Whirlpool nation destroyed, by who, and how? The Whirlpool village symbol is perhaps the most important symbol in the story yet we know almost nothing about it. All of the information we have though points to it being a place that is extremely significant to the history of the Naruto universe. It is clearly connected to the Sage of Six path's and the bijuu. It has been hinted that Orochimaru came up with many of his theories by researching the Whirlpool village and it is also hinted that Itachi formulated his ideas about the future based on what he learned about the Whirlpool village as he was shown studying ruins as a child. For such a powerful village to have been utterly whipped out, there must have been a very major reason behind it.

Madara's full plans still don't add up. Madara left behind black Zetsu apparently to help Obito carry out his will but so far Obito seems to have done several things that were completely unrelated to Madara's plans. Black Zetsu is the will of Madara and yet he showed immense interest in Itachi and Sasuke. Now that Madara has returned what will it mean for black Zetsu, what has he learned and/or done since Madara's death and how will that effect Madara's plans once they are reunited. We also haven't been told how Madara survived his battle with Hashirama, or what exactly Madara read on the tablet in the Uchiha hideout, a tablet that perhaps no one has yet had the opportunity to read with the Rinnegan.

The Juubi itself is perhaps the largest mystery of all. What is the Juubi really? We have been told that it is a big malicious monster but we have also been told that it is the progenitor of all life. The Juubi is apparently evil yet at the same time we were told the same about the Bijuu and now it has been revealed that their evil is really just the result of their treatment throughout the ages. I think that the story of the Juubi and the Sage of Six Path's is not as simple as it seems.

Those are just some of the many questions that have yet to be answered, this series may be in its final arc but I think that this arc is far from over.

Looks like Kishi really is tired of drawing-writing Naruto, just recently he made a reboot of his old Oneshot Manga - Mario - sure it was only an oneshot, but not so long ago he made one about baseball. Looks like Kishi is preparing himself to start a new series not so far ahead.