• So So

2 18.18%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 9.09%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    shinobi
    I thought Lee kicked Madara into pieces in the previous chapter. How did he put himself back?

Quote Originally Posted by boyceteoh View Post
    I thought Lee kicked Madara into pieces in the previous chapter. How did he put himself back?
    Lee kicked Edo Madara. As such he simply put himself back. Yes it does mean that Lee would've killed the old Madara with that kick, but that Madara(not Edo) would recognize the attack and would certainly block.

Its like a simple kunai. Sakura could use a kunai to kill the Raikage because the blade could easily cause a fatal injury if not parried, but he would recognize the danger and counter her attack. In this case however, Madara doesn't need to counter, as he has his Edo body that will reform without any problems, so Its possible that he simple didn't bother putting in the effort to parry.

shinobi
    Yes, but he needed more time to reassemble himself other time he was crushed by the meteor. If he can reassemble himself so fast, then i wonder how could they ever seal him?

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Lee kicked Edo Madara. As such he simply put himself back. Yes it does mean that Lee would've killed the old Madara with that kick, but that Madara(not Edo) would recognize the attack and would certainly block.

Its like a simple kunai. Sakura could use a kunai to kill the Raikage because the blade could easily cause a fatal injury if not parried, but he would recognize the danger and counter her attack. In this case however, Madara doesn't need to counter, as he has his Edo body that will reform without any problems, so Its possible that he simple didn't bother putting in the effort to parry.

While the speed of the recovery of Madara makes him difficult to take down, Hashirama was married to Mito and Minato was married to Kushina, so both of them should've learnt various sealing techniques. Its confirmed that Minato learned sealing jutsu from Kushina. Its safe to assume that Hashi learnt from Mito. So Madara will be going up against some intense seals, since the Uzumaki were quite revered for their sealing techniques. They also have two individuals who have quite a depth of knowledge on the Edo tensei jutsu (Oro and Tobirama, and 3 if you count Kabuto after he was absorbed).

Point is, sure its a tough fight, but should Naruto and company keep the juubi at bay, the Hokage Taka group will certainly break Madara's Edo and take him out.

this is certainly an intense battle at the moment it's a bit of a stalemate so the third power are needed to break the deadlock and bring a satisfying conclusion to this epic battle. I hope Minato has a cool power up for Naruto. Would it be corny if the previous hokage decide that Naruto would be a worthy seventh hokage? (yeah I still consider Danzou the sixth even though he barely survived a day as Hokage)

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    this is certainly an intense battle at the moment it's a bit of a stalemate so the third power are needed to break the deadlock and bring a satisfying conclusion to this epic battle. I hope Minato has a cool power up for Naruto. Would it be corny if the previous hokage decide that Naruto would be a worthy seventh hokage? (yeah I still consider Danzou the sixth even though he barely survived a day as Hokage)
    It would be interesting for him to be chosen by the previous Hokages, but I still believe that all the Villages and Countries are going to Merge after this battle and have a Supreme Leader. Naruto anyone? And too manage the internal affairs of each major village/area, will be the kages. Gay, sure, Corney yeah, but heck, its about time Naruto got something he actually wanted. It didn't work for Sakura(well not yet and with Sasuke in the fray.....) so why not this.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    It would be interesting for him to be chosen by the previous Hokages, but I still believe that all the Villages and Countries are going to Merge after this battle and have a Supreme Leader. Naruto anyone? And too manage the internal affairs of each major village/area, will be the kages. Gay, sure, Corney yeah, but heck, its about time Naruto got something he actually wanted. It didn't work for Sakura(well not yet and with Sasuke in the fray.....) so why not this.
    hmmm I don't see the villages merging after the war, but I think there'll be some way of keeping them united devised to keep the peace. It has been foreshadowed that there needs to be some way for people to understand each other for lasting peace to exist. Perhaps the previous hokage will impart words of wisdom that will help Naruto with that particular breakthrough. Seems like Sasuke could have a role to play in winning the peace, like say his views on what makes a village worth destroying or protecting could change and he decides to rejoin the village and protect it from within the shadows like Danzou did while Naruto protects it from within the light (a fanciful notion to be sure). Or more likely after the war Sasuke and pals walk away to pursue some new agenda or to return as future antagonists. There's so many ways this could go.

Quote Originally Posted by boyceteoh View Post
    Yes, but he needed more time to reassemble himself other time he was crushed by the meteor. If he can reassemble himself so fast, then i wonder how could they ever seal him?
    I personally still think Madara will get Kamui'd by Obito/Kakashi tag-team.

Just make one of the newly brought back Kages death god seal madara, problem solved lol, take Obito too while your at it. That just leaves a out of control Juubi left, eazy peazy.

I wonder if Madaras meteor attack would damage the juubi, idk seeing as it took the entire moon to seal it lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    hmmm I don't see the villages merging after the war, but I think there'll be some way of keeping them united devised to keep the peace. It has been foreshadowed that there needs to be some way for people to understand each other for lasting peace to exist. Perhaps the previous hokage will impart words of wisdom that will help Naruto with that particular breakthrough. Seems like Sasuke could have a role to play in winning the peace, like say his views on what makes a village worth destroying or protecting could change and he decides to rejoin the village and protect it from within the shadows like Danzou did while Naruto protects it from within the light (a fanciful notion to be sure). Or more likely after the war Sasuke and pals walk away to pursue some new agenda or to return as future antagonists. There's so many ways this could go.
    Not unrealistic, but rather impossible. It seems that the current generation(Naruto and Co) will be the group that fixes the current world and all its quirks. With that said, Sarutobi said that it was a mistake to have Danzo operate in the manner in which he did. As such, we can safely conclude that there will not be any light and dark side to handling the Village's affairs, and by extension, if all the war and fighting ends and the villages trust each other, then there's no need to have the "dark side" altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I personally still think Madara will get Kamui'd by Obito/Kakashi tag-team.
    Even if he gets Kamui'd would that mean that they take him apart piece by piece, because, if they take him whole into the dimension, he could quite possibly escape. Possibly via reverse summoning. Adding to the discussion, can Shinra Tensei repel only physical attacks or all attacks? Kamui is a dojutsu but it has never been shown to have a physical characteristic to the attack. Shinra Tensei can repel any ninjutsu and even went as far as repelling Amaterasu which was a dojutsu. The difference was the fact that Amaterasu does have a physical element to it. So is it possible for Shinra Tensei to repel Kamui? I doubt it, but it could be done, if Kishi intends to go down that road.

Another line of defense for Madara is his Susanoo. Susanoo almost seems alive and should it envelop someone, I don't think Kamui would be able to penetrate that barrier. Sure, it probably could whittle down the Susanoo shielding, but Susanoo can easily reform/regrow, thus eliminating any damage the kamui did to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Just make one of the newly brought back Kages death god seal madara, problem solved lol, take Obito too while your at it. That just leaves a out of control Juubi left, eazy peazy.

I wonder if Madaras meteor attack would damage the juubi, idk seeing as it took the entire moon to seal it lol
    I doubt the Shiki fuujin technique is on the table anymore. Orochimaru did cut its stomach open. With that said, it was never stated if the wound would simply be transferred to the user(Oro) or it would in effect kill the shinigami, but either ways, I think the Shinigami is dead. Orochimaru killed him.