0 0%
  • Terrible

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 628 Discussion / 629 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/628

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

And I like this TenPen chii move. Total natural chaos!!!!

I'm a bit disappointed kakashi and obito will be concluding their fight in the other dimension. That means minato won't get a chance to kick his butt :(

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    And I like this TenPen chii move. Total natural chaos!!!!

I'm a bit disappointed kakashi and obito will be concluding their fight in the other dimension. That means minato won't get a chance to kick his butt :(
    Who is to say Minato has not 'marked' each of his old students so he can phase to them anytime he wanted to? I guess that would still work for Obito's dimension. I could see it going along the lines of Minato saying to Naruto "i felt Kakashi's chakra earlier, where is he?" "In Obitos dimension" "OBITOS??, but he is dead etc" So the 4th goes to the dimension to confront his old students.

So was this the double ep? I thought a double ep would by definition have more pages than normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

nice chapter but when they said double chapter did they mean early release fo the following week?

I'm intrigued by a couple of things;
    firstly Kakashi wondered what Obito is trying to verify. Obito has acknowledged that Naruto is similar to what he used to be like before Madara got his claws into him. Perhaps he sees what he could've become in Naruto or maybe he's starting to have doubts about whether he's on the right path. hopefully some light will be shed on that when he and Kakashi go toe to toe in that crazy dimension.

the other thing is Madara noticed Hashirama's chakra with a really maniacal look on his face was it edo tensei hashirama that he noticed or something to do with the juubi and it's attack that it was gearing up for? if it was E.T. Hashirama, since when is Madara or any Uchiha a sensor type? Is Hashirama's chakra so fearsome that it can be felt miles away?
    Last edited by bluntman_exe; 04-23-2013 at 09:01 AM.

I think Madara noticed Hashirama's edo chakra. And that expression was f*cking priceless! Oh man this is building up nicely! I kinda knew this wasn't going to be a cliffhanger chapter. First we'll see this power-up of the juubi. And when all seems lost, Hashirama and Sasuke's crew will show up. And that will be the cliffhanger.

My guess is, next chapter we'll see that cliffhanger. I can't see how it would take so long to reach the battle field.

It's just like someone said, next chapter is going to show the Alliance struggling, if not, near defeat. Naruto's going to struggle to keep everyone safe while not being able to go on the offensive. Insert Hokages. Everyone's face/morale lights up.

Oh and the reunion of Hashirama and Madara!

Madara sensing Hashirama was awesome... we knew of his obsession / madness when it comes to his old friend, and we knew how much Madara lamented not being able to spar with someone on his level... but that reaction just shows how extreme those feelings become once Hashirama is returned.

Naruto was awesome in this chapter! Glad to see he's not just handing out power-ups, but still has to actively control those powers to get the most out of them... it's not as if everyone else has become a mini-Jinchuuriki. And Naruto calling Obito out on his BS arguments is a relief. Now we see that Naruto is in need of chakra, and soon Minato will show up with some!

So the Juubi is transforming or unleashing some storm attack (talk about Natural Energy). I guess Sasuke gets to fight in a lightning storm to unleash a few Kirin?

What's Sakura getting at with Naruto being harmed by Kurama's chakra? Gaara thought the same thing... but when those two experienced Bijuu power, they were facing evil Bijuu, and weren't Uzumaki. Naruto has always been able to handle its power, and his current cloak appears to be helpful, not harmful... it's supposedly full of life force and feels "warm"... are we going to learn later that Naruto's 2-3 days spent wielding Kyuubi chakra in the war were slowly killing him?

Haha all i can say is that madara wet himself when he sensed it. Can't wait for their and team minato's reunion. Naruto/sasuke dynaimic seems like a sideshow now compared to those 2.

GRAAAAAH! Not only was this not a double issue, there were only 16 pages of actual Manga.....BOO HOO! Plus I should have known Kishi wouldn't show the Hokages on the battlefield right away. In fact it won't surprise me if next episode goes back to Tsunade.

QUestion:
    On Obito and Kakashi, why did Obito warp Kakashi away?
    Answer: He wants to talk or fight him privately.

More Questions:

Did Obito just say out loud that he SHOULD become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki?
    Why could the Ninjas no longer use Naruto's chakra?
    Is the Juubi acting on its own volition now?
    How did Kurama know the Justsu the Juubi was using?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    GRAAAAAH! Not only was this not a double issue, there were only 16 pages of actual Manga.....BOO HOO! Plus I should have known Kishi wouldn't show the Hokages on the battlefield right away. In fact it won't surprise me if next episode goes back to Tsunade.

QUestion:
    On Obito and Kakashi, why did Obito warp Kakashi away?
    Answer: He wants to talk or fight him privately.

More Questions:

Did Obito just say out loud that he SHOULD become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki?
    Why could the Ninjas no longer use Naruto's chakra?
    Is the Juubi acting on its own volition now?
    How did Kurama know the Justsu the Juubi was using?
    I think we'll see Kakashi / Obito fight in that dimension... Obito just wanted to remove Kakashi's Kamui from the battlefield. I'm sure either of them can pop in/out of that dimension, but also perhaps stop each other by warping the other back in...

And yeah, Obito did debate becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki... I think he intended to before Madara entered the picture, too. I think Madara knew about that, too.. but merely is allowing it to slide for the time being because he needs Obito to revive him / doesn't want Obito as an enemy. Chapters 601/602 highlight this.

One thing I'm wondering about: Upon a re-read, it appears Killer Bee has a friggin Kyuubi cloak, too! Is Naruto's chakra really so special that even another Jinchuuriki needs the boost?