View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    3 27.27%
  • Great

    5 45.45%
  • So So

    2 18.18%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    1 9.09%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 102
  1. #51
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    260
    I think he's doing right by thinking about other manga and doing other manga. Like an insurance of some sorts. I read the Mario release and I really liked it. To me it seems as though Gatō and his army could have been inspired by Mario and that whole mafia theme. Also his drawing, it just shines Kishimoto though it all

    Back to topic, waiting for the next chapter now. I expect to see Sasuke and the edo kages arriving at the battle scene just at the end of the chapter. As a cliffhanger.

  2. #52
    Senior Member janfeae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    367
    I think its..its.....golden week.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,605
    I know dude. It sucks...

  4. #54
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    I don't understand why Kishi took his other break right before Golden Week.... two breaks in 3 weeks, with a single (mediocre) chapter in between... so weak.

  5. #55
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    505
    damnit. When I went to work this morning my only solace was that once I got to my desk and logged in I knew I could read Naruto & Bleach before doing any work. Guess that wont happen. #%$%#@ Golden Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

  6. #56
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I think its..its.....golden week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I know dude. It sucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I don't understand why Kishi took his other break right before Golden Week.... two breaks in 3 weeks, with a single (mediocre) chapter in between... so weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    damnit. When I went to work this morning my only solace was that once I got to my desk and logged in I knew I could read Naruto & Bleach before doing any work. Guess that wont happen. #%$%#@ Golden Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    DAG, Diggitty, * @!^%$**&&#$%^@...Rotten Fools Gold Week, Dang!

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36
    I guess after 10+ years we are expected to endure as true shinobi? my fingers keep getting stuck mid-boar but I am working on a space time jutsu that will annihilate the waiting time between issues. the weakness is accumulated neckbeard growth.

  8. #58
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffreynojutsu View Post
    I guess after 10+ years we are expected to endure as true shinobi? my fingers keep getting stuck mid-boar but I am working on a space time jutsu that will annihilate the waiting time between issues. the weakness is accumulated neckbeard growth.
    As long as the concept of real life exists, so too will the concept of weekly breaks in Naruto releases. A world of Daily Naruto releases, a world of satisfying chapters and cliffhangers; I will create a world of exactly that. This world holds no meaning to me; mankind is better off sleeping in the Eternal Narutoverse.

  9. #59
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    As long as the concept of real life exists, so too will the concept of weekly breaks in Naruto releases. A world of Daily Naruto releases, a world of satisfying chapters and cliffhangers; I will create a world of exactly that. This world holds no meaning to me; mankind is better off sleeping in the Eternal Narutoverse.
    The soon to be defunct NarutoVerse..sob!


    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #60
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The soon to be defunct NarutoVerse..sob!

    :( I don't even want to imagine a world without Naruto... it's hard to believe there probably won't be Naruto in 2014. How can everything get a satisfying conclusion? To me, the Narutoverse deserves to last until chapter 700 or so at least, but I'm guessing 650-660 is more realistic (666 would be creepy).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •