5 45.45%
  • So So

2 18.18%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 9.09%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What if Obito vs Kakashi doesn't end up in a fight. But Obito's resolve explaining that he has faith in Naruto and how Madara/Jyuubi are a huge problem which he didn't calculate for?

With the coming of the Hokages, will the other near-death Kages be saved?

On a side note, can i just mention that I'm actually starting to prefer MP scans over MS scans? I know MS scans are better quality visually have don't have grammer mistakes, but some of the language they use is a little cringe-worthy if you know what I mean. It's like they are trying to intentionally have more flowery words or metaphors that seem unnecessary to me and sometimes things may get lost in translation in the process...

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    What if Obito vs Kakashi doesn't end up in a fight. But Obito's resolve explaining that he has faith in Naruto and how Madara/Jyuubi are a huge problem which he didn't calculate for?

With the coming of the Hokages, will the other near-death Kages be saved?
    I do believe they will be saved, also now that Hashirama is here it would be sad if Tsunade and Hashirama don't have a joyful reunion, which could be used to fill in the backstory on Senju bloodlines .

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    On a side note, can i just mention that I'm actually starting to prefer MP scans over MS scans? I know MS scans are better quality visually have don't have grammer mistakes, but some of the language they use is a little cringe-worthy if you know what I mean. It's like they are trying to intentionally have more flowery words or metaphors that seem unnecessary to me and sometimes things may get lost in translation in the process...
    I think the MS translators have been freely throwing in a heap of hip vernacular, some more colorful than necessary. It is good to have both versions. I personally would have preferred that MS use simple vernacular and idioms such as would be heard on the nightly new or read from NewYork Times while staying as close/true to the intent of the Original Japanese as possible.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Where is Tsunade in all of this. Clearly she had something important to do, in order to place the act of joining herself back from 2 halves, as being second.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Where is Tsunade in all of this. Clearly she had something important to do, in order to place the act of joining herself back from 2 halves, as being second.
    Tsunade is trying to save the other Kages First (before putting herself back together).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Kishiglyphics.

I absolutely love the pure and unfiltered madness in Madara's eyes.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Kishiglyphics.

I absolutely love the pure and unfiltered madness in Madara's eyes.
    Yeah, I love seeing how much further his mental state has fallen since being "killed" by Hashirama (essentially his God, in some ways) and then living for decades in a cave with nothing but Hashirama's cells to keep him company. He's so insane that he gladly welcomed death as a necessary step to achieving his Moon's Eye Plan, and even then he couldn't help but feel lonely being revived in a world without Hashirama to make things interesting. Hashirama is his other half (as Madara sees it, hence the "Yin+Yang" to achieve his "complete" form).

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Yeah, I love seeing how much further his mental state has fallen since being "killed" by Hashirama (essentially his God, in some ways) and then living for decades in a cave with nothing but Hashirama's cells to keep him company. He's so insane that he gladly welcomed death as a necessary step to achieving his Moon's Eye Plan, and even then he couldn't help but feel lonely being revived in a world without Hashirama to make things interesting. Hashirama is his other half (as Madara sees it, hence the "Yin+Yang" to achieve his "complete" form).
    Agreed.

Madara has been openly disgusted and disparaging of the current Kage as he totally manhandled them, complaining that they couldn't even hold a candle to Harishma. Madara legitimately missed Harishma, not in the usual sense but in the same way 2 great athletes look forward to playing one another. You can tell that he's wanted to test his upgraded abilities against his greatest rival, his brother, after suffering so many defeats. This is as excited as we've seen him since his resurrection, he's radiated boredom and contempt up until now even while facing the amassed might of the Shinobi World.

Just look at him now and think about the monumental significance of that. Not Clan, not family, not even the 10 Tails; Harishma is the one thing he truly cares about and that's not a good thing for Shodai.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Ok just to add to the Madara Hashirama bromace : Madara's gonna be real happy to be able to beat Hashi's wood(technique) with his own wood(technique)

Seriously tho, Madara seems to have a man crush on Hashi. And not a normal crush at that. More like the skin your opponent and wear their skin to be closer to them kinda attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Ok just to add to the Madara Hashirama bromace : Madara's gonna be real happy to be able to beat Hashi's wood(technique) with his own wood(technique)

Seriously tho, Madara seems to have a man crush on Hashi. And not a normal crush at that. More like the skin your opponent and wear their skin to be closer to them kinda attraction.
    It's never quite occurred to me how disturbing Madara's transplants really are... I mean I've always looked at it as an obsession / lust for power, but never to be closer. I guess to someone who already transplanted his brother's eyes, a skin graft is no big deal.