2 18.18%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ^ It's warm and cozy, like a blanket .

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Looks like it was Kakashi that sucked Obito away this time, or both of them did it at the same time. It would have been awesome if Minato were to stop their fight, in similar fashion that Kakashi stopped Nartuo vs Sasuke fight on the roof (I think that Kakashi might still have the kunai with him).

Madara sensed Edorama, but didn't notice others. I guess Hashirama's chakra alone, is as strong as Naruto's mixed with Kyubi, that everyone, even non-sensors can sense miles away.

Seems that other people can't use the chakra that Naruto gave them, if Naruto is manipulating it to protect those people. Not only that, but it even interferes with their own jutsu then. Makes sense since it works very similar to genjutsu at this point, but from the outside rather than inside. Or perhaps, those banding-sealing like properties can be attributed to his lineage...

Obito was waiting for Jyubi to reach a certain level of power. It seems that he doesn't need it to be fully completed, or simply the only way to control now, is to become it's jinchurki, thus leaving him no other choice.

ok, who want to bet that as that storm of destruction is around, the 4 kages comes in a saves every1.

Looks like Obito is in for testing Naruto's resolve and will more than likely turn back good after his fight with Kakashi. It seems Naruto is getting stressed. Sure he has guts, but you gotta think that pretty soon these cloaks will wear out and he will be totally exhausted.
    Also, was KB using naruto's cloak or was he in the 8 tails cloak?

Madara's face was pretty epic, but I wonder why hes able to sense it so far away. Also, is Madara the only one maintaining the 10 tails connection or is the 10 tails running loose atm?

Also, the stage is set for multiple Kirins.

For the first time, The Kyuubi Cloak is being show to act as a protective armour around people, the significance of this is that it may act as a barrier to Amaterasu much as Gaara's sand does the same. So if Naruto keeps renewing the Cloak, it should keep amaterasu from touching him.

@Pratesh, Seems to me the Juubi is running loose.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

lol @ Madara's moshface. dude is seriously pumped to cut trees now. he's back better than ever... maybe we'll finally get to see his mystery MS-Tech in action? Is the Jyubi feeding off of Madara's and Obito's aggression or is it simply a coincidence? why wasn't this chapter longer!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    More Questions:
    Did Obito just say out loud that he SHOULD become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki?
    Why could the Ninjas no longer use Naruto's chakra?
    Is the Juubi acting on its own volition now?
    How did Kurama know the Justsu the Juubi was using?
    Did his chakra cloaks turn into chakra barriers for the shinobi alliance when Kurama sensed the Jyubi ramping up for that technique? There must be something Kurama has not shared based on his intel on the Jyubi. Unless this is just residual knowledge from being a part of it before? I don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    GRAAAAAH! Not only was this not a double issue, there were only 16 pages of actual Manga.....BOO HOO! Plus I should have known Kishi wouldn't show the Hokages on the battlefield right away. In fact it won't surprise me if next episode goes back to Tsunade.
    Japanese "double issues" are not what you'd expect them to be :lol:. Double issues mean that it's 1 week's worth of manga in two weeks. Weekly manga magazines have a certain number of issues per year, with each manga having a set number of pages. Extra pages and double issues are different things and mostly happen independently of one another.

TLDR: Double issues=bad. Extra pages=good.

- The Jyuubis Heavan & Earth move resonated with the Kyuubi chakra and seemed like it was almost sage like tapping into all of nature at once.

- The Jyuubi is going wild as expected so it will end up Naruto vs Jyuubi / Kakashi vs Obito / Madara vs 4 Hokages or maybe 3 (Minato may help Naruto)

- Kakshi & Obito warped each other away by creating a singular time barrier that sucked them both in.

- I would have thought Minato used his thunder god move to launch the Hokages

FYI to whoever mentioned it KB is using his own 8 tail cloak not the kyuubi !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

With Obito and Kakashi warping away together, we'll almost certainly find out why Kakashi killed Rin.

I'm looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    With Obito and Kakashi warping away together, we'll almost certainly find out why Kakashi killed Rin.

I'm looking forward to that.
    When I read the mangastream version with the picture of Kakashi and Rin, I expected that the discussion would have begun in this chapter. Oh well, looking forward to it either ways.