Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FairyTail 328 discussion and 329 predictions

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So it's all down to Natsu, I think if he defeats Rogue he'll gain control of the dragons.

You have to wonder What Igneel and Grandeeney intend to do. Are they just going to sit this one out? Also how will it all tie in to Zeref and Acknonolgia, as we know it will eventually?

So a whole guild's power is no match for one Dragon... I guess Acnologia was really toying with ants then.

Hmmmm, I guess it's time for Jellal to come up with a plan to summon their own Dragons, kukuuku. At least 3? of them should cooperate.

So, what was the point of the Dragon war, when Dragonslayers can control Dragons at will ? There is no reason to even kill/defeat them...

Strange, do they no longer consider Rogue as a human ? Those Dragons are the ones that despise humans after all.

Now let's see, their plan should be as follow:
    - summon as many good dragons as they can (let's say 3),
    - summon the celestial king to kick ass (perhaps he could even take 2 of them down),
    - human join forces and gang up on one dragon,
    - the few remaining DS and GS gang up at one dragon.
    Should be enough to take them down.

Of course Jellal's plan might simply be about using the teleporter guy, to bring the 10th Saint Wizards, or whatever they were called.

Hooooolyyyyyy heeeell! 7 dragons and they can't do anything! I can't impinge if all 10,000 went through...insta death for humans! Also, I'm starting to think that evil Rogue is just someone else pawn, not the biggest threat.

Flame dragon? Isn't flame somewhat similar to fire?

^ It's probably that there are a lot kinds of 'Fire' in FT (explained by the little fire kid in FT), while there is only one 'Flame'... thus the difference between the Fire and Flame Dragon... well anyway, you better prepare yourself for the Blaze Dragon as well, from the way it's heading to .

This begs the question, just what kind of Dragon Slayer was Acnologia if he could go around killing a whole heard of dragons. He must've been a monster even before becoming a Dragon Slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykimaruh View Post
    Hooooolyyyyyy heeeell! 7 dragons and they can't do anything! I can't impinge if all 10,000 went through...insta death for humans! Also, I'm starting to think that evil Rogue is just someone else pawn, not the biggest threat.

Flame dragon? Isn't flame somewhat similar to fire?
    I think that there are/were many Fire Natured Dragona, not just Igneel, although by the looks of it, Igneel could well be BOSS Fire Dragon

Natsu should be able to eat the Flame dragons fire, and get stronger...

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    This begs the question, just what kind of Dragon Slayer was Acnologia if he could go around killing a whole heard of dragons. He must've been a monster even before becoming a Dragon Slayer.
    Acnologia was probably using Zeref's Magic to defeat the dragons he killed.

awwwesome. Wendy you better step up! There are 6 dragon slayers there (if you include luxus) so why would this be a problem for anyone? Metal, Wind, Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Light. Should be cake especially if those two 'really' did kill their own dragons lol.

I doubt there will be any good dragons, there are none left in the world and the only 7 who came through were bad. Im just wondering whats the deal with the one dead dragon who is now alive in the human world, unless this is a whole multiverse type deal. Either way looks like its going to be an awesome fight
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    It's unknown what element he originally had, but currently, as a Dragon, he/she/it posses a supreme element - Oblivion - which is another side of Etherion (it wasn't stated or mentioned, but by looking at it's Etherion-like breath attack and the way it was in Rave it's quite likely to be that, not to mention that it is called the Apocalypse Dragon).

Using Zeref's magic, which entangled eating Dragons/drinking the blood of Dragons/bathing in Dragons blood (I'm not sure which it was ;P), made him stronger the more he slaughtered them, slowly turning into a Dragon himself (there was a shadowed picture of him with Dragon horns and human shape). This was stated somewhere in this arc.