5 62.50%
  • So So

1 12.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Well said, much better than how I put it. ^ BTW with golden week coming up your prediction of a break will finally come true lol.

I still have a feeling that oda might pull a surprise contestant out of his ass, maybe. I am very excited for this next chapter. I expect bellamy, and bartolomeo to kick ass, and maybe a surprise guy as well. (!GIN!)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^So basically what you're saying is if the likelihood of this week's chapter being the final one before break is more than a possibility. This and that we'll have to wait two weeks before the next chapter, too. Damn....

That is possible, writers have done that before, But, what i am saying is that oda will use golden week as his break, and since he took a week off not to long a go i do not look for an actual break any time soon, but you are getting a break for golden week so your prediction will come true no matter what.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is true. However, Oda's last break from writing had been an unforeseen illness reprieve. Not sure if that counts as a break. Nonetheless I hope Oda continues the riveting chapters he's been dishing out lately. FI was great, PH amazing, but Dressrosa is simply exhilarating with the Corrida Colosseum Battle Royale, the showdown between the Doflamingo Family and the SH-Heart Alliance, and the war with Kaido looming overhead. Really haven't been this anxious for each week's OP chapter in quite some time!

Yeah it just seems that oda is just never off, its just so good all the time. bleach, naruto, FT, an others have down spells but one piece just keeps going up and up.

Also, crap i need to update the bounty thread LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Yeah it just seems that oda is just never off, its just so good all the time. bleach, naruto, FT, an others have down spells but one piece just keeps going up and up.

Also, crap i need to update the bounty thread LOL.
    I'm with you. I've said it numerous times before, and I'll continue saying it until it happens (hopefully), the Dressrosa Arc must be the first storyline where the SHs receive their post-timeskip bounties/posters. With bounties being revealed for the Supernovas and pipsqueaks like Bartolomeo and Bellamy (Bellamy's really isn't that horrible), it's time for the SHs' turn. What better arc to do it than this one, where an all out battle between a former Warlord and a current Warlord in allegiance with his fellow Supernova shall ignite the first flames of the NW chaos. Include a BB pirate, CP0, and destruction of the Smile factory right in front of a Marine Admiral, and the SHs shall truly show the NW they mean business.

TRUE! but how high are you expecting those bounties to go? I don't see luffy's going to much higher, and i don't see the crews bounties going up as high as some people think,
    I see zoro and sanji breaking 200,000,000 and maybe getting close to 300,000,000.
    franky should be mid to high 100,000,000
    Robin, Ussop and Brook should be around 100,000,000 if not a bit lower or higher.
    Nami and Chopper should be around 50,000,000 or higher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]