5 62.50%
  • So So

1 12.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Oda is taking a page from Toriko naming all these fodder characters just to elminate them. Short feeling chapter but jam packed with info

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Luffy and Him fought right before Skypia, he stole gold from one of Luffy's friends, Luffy left a fist imprint in his face (literally).
    Ohhhh okay. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    Oda is taking a page from Toriko naming all these fodder characters just to elminate them. Short feeling chapter but jam packed with info
    Yes, but with Oda you know there's more to his "fodder" characters than simply being fodder. Perfect example last week when Oda introduced Gambia, a 67 million beri pirate, to be defeated by VA Maynard, only to turn around and have Bartolommeo, a pirate of only 150 million pirate, beat the shit out of of said VA. Now this Dagama has devised a strategy true to his name that upsets the entire purpose of the battle royale, thus testing how powerful and dangerous Bartolommeo and Bellamy truly are.

The cannabal... gross lol but awesome. He roasted and ate marines! Can't get much crazier than that.

Was Bellamy the one with spring spring fruit abilities? bouncing all over like a bozo...

Also can't wait to see this battle royale, but Im thinking in order to get all those fodder guys to have more face time there might be a tie or something, a way to advance them all without breaking rules or something. I wonder what Bartolomew's ability is if any? Seems like he just threw a rock but it might be some kind of time delayed attack either tech related or DF related? This is going to be a good fight if they spend time on fleshing it out. But in Lucy's block I kind of want to see him Kings haki everyone, but at the same time that owuld probably give him away in an instant.

Im excited to see these battles coming up, Gomu gomu nooooo Bellamy! lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    The cannabal... gross lol but awesome. He roasted and ate marines! Can't get much crazier than that.

Was Bellamy the one with spring spring fruit abilities? bouncing all over like a bozo...
    Yep that's the guy. He wasn't as tall and has a big build before though.

I'm not really worried about Skypiea. If Bellamy went there just after he got beaten or even if he trained a little while gathering men he would still be beaten by Wiper in a quick match before he has time to cope up with the thin air. Bellamy probably have an epiphany when he went there and found out it was true, dropped the thug attitude and actually just went out there and explore.

I must say, for fodders the character designs are quite good to the point that it's actually a waste of character. Gotta give it to Oda though. Even though most of them will lose, they all look like New world pirates. They all look strong and formidable even if it's not the case.

sig made by me

I wonder if Bellamy went to Skypea and learned to listen, maybe he has their ability to haki predict movements now? I hope he learned some new tricks with his DF though, I used to think rubber was lame but now that Luffy uses it in so many different ways I can't help but think the other lames ones (like springs) could probably be awesome too
    A pie in the sky?

He wasn't as tall and has a big build before though.
    yup, but he talk about something about transformation didn't he?

damn, if bellamy got 195M bounty, how much Zoro and Saji will get?

Well, i lvoed the chapter, i think i might have been on to something with oda using bartolomeo to prop up some one else. I hope oda has some more surprises some where. I think oda might have something interesting in store for us and the fighting bull character. Maybe some one we might know with a zoan? IDk, im just hoping tht oda pulls something cool for us, also i to love the depth of these fodder characters. i mean no other manga has that kind of depth put in to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol i only now read the mangastream version, and i actually believed his bounty was 1,5 billion lol

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I wonder if Don Chin Jao was a pirate under the flag of Kaido, looking at the number on his head. Wiche could mean tbat hes the biggest deal in ruffys group. Not big enough, tough.

I think theirs a bit more behind bartolomeo. I have the feeling that the marine/media wrote a lot fals bullshit about him. I mean he still may be a bitch but, this ballthrow and the 'you disgust me' sentence really make me wonder.

Cool chap fuck bellamy lol.