• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 706 Discussion / 707 Predictions

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/29713937/1

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 04-17-2013 at 12:10 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

felt a little short compared to the latest chapters, great nontheless tho

Great ... more character introduction ? That's all we need. More mooks to be destroyed -_-

The fact that Bellamy is competing for a Leadership position in the Donquixote family means that he's quite tough. I'm interested to hear more about what happened to him on his Skypiea as well as about this "tidal wave" thats coming.

Good chapter except for its length.

Yeah, so the golden pillar was def the one from skypia... Tidal-wave huh, it seems he knows more of what's about to happen.
    Ppl seem to be loving Bellamy, which makes me wonder how much of a challange this Colliseum will actually pose for Lufy.
    Apart from the next round, it'll be a cake-walk.
    Also I didn't expect Bartholomeo to be such an asshole lol.

i'm having trouble remembering who Bellamy is lol. I can not recall this guy at all. I hate to be lazy but can someone refresh my memory of when he & Luffy sparred before?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Great ... more character introduction ? That's all we need. More mooks to be destroyed -_-
    Well its better then Luffy just fighting a bunch of nameless fodder, but yeah, they are naming a lot of characters that we know aren't going to live long.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    i'm having trouble remembering who Bellamy is lol. I can not recall this guy at all. I hate to be lazy but can someone refresh my memory of when he & Luffy sparred before?

Thanks in advance.
    Luffy and Him fought right before Skypia, he stole gold from one of Luffy's friends, Luffy left a fist imprint in his face (literally)

Also, looking at Bartholomeo's bomb, it kind of resembles a baseball. Haven't seen a baseball bomb since Mr. 4, wonder why Bartholomeo would have one though.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^thanks Blitz, my sentiments exactly....great chapter though. But I'm not so sure now as to whether Rebecca will win in her block with all those guys there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Hmmm if I understood well, Barto was hyped in the last chapter just for Bellamy. I really hope it's not the case... He looks much taller btw or is it just me?
    Luffy's block seems to contain fodder, guess it's a walk in the park! Block D's Cavendish, Suleiman and Ideo look interesting. Rebecca's chances aren't looking good.

Decent chapter but seemed rather short.

Well...not entirely losing faith in my previous prediction of who'd advance, but this revelation of Bellamy being "more threatening" than Bartolommeo and Cavendish falling in Rebecca's block may lead to some interesting outcomes of who does advance. Six contestants advance? Also I can totally see Luffy winding up not advancing bc he went off the platform. That or he completely wipes the floor with everyone and reveals himself.....eh hopefully next week we have a longer chapter jammed with greatness. Again, I predict a break in the near future.