• So So

2 18.18%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 18.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Wow. That felt like such a short chapter...
    Extremely. I read the entire chapter before I was handed my drive-thru meal at Chick-fil-A this morning.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    chapters are getting shorter and shorter .... -_-

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Pretty much what Aizen said she was choosen by Whitey to be hollowfied.

Thus Ichigo is half pure blooded Quincy/Hollow half Shingami of a noble clan.

- They use the H cube to try and stabilize her.

- Aizen probably does something to make it difficult for him to return to SS

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Its probably coz its close to its end...... and kubo focused on the drama through facial expressions in this chapter...... TBTP arc has 12 i think...... this has 7 as of now...... maybe EBTR will have 3 more chapters

Hmmmmm, is it me or does this goes in the direction that Urahara will need to take out Masaki's core, that Ishin will have to pour his Shinigami powers (which are opposite to both Quincys and Hollows) to cleanse the core, while Ryuken will need to pour his Quincy powers into Masak to keep her alive and of course the core turning into Ichigo (thanks to someone's wish and the power of H-cube ?) and it all ending with the 3 of them loosing their powers... yep, this sounds Kuboish. This would explain why does Ichigo's Quincy core remember moves and techniques that he never learned.

Ryuken's mother has a wound in a interesting place, it's as if it was inflicted purposely in order to keep her in house and reduce her escaping chances... man, Ryuken's father must be quite a bastard for doing that to his wife, since it looks like a wound made from Quincy arrows and the like.

Is it me, or did Ryuken's mother imply that it would be better to throw away/kill Masaki, since something unknown and thus potentially dangerous was happening to her ?

It's likely that both Rangiku and Toushiro took the mission of protecting the KT from arrancers in order to meet Ishin. From what the ZanSmith said, everyone beside Ichigo already knew, so it's certain that they knew about him and his family at the Fullbring arc, but maybe they already knew about it after SS arc ?

Still this is really strange, for one to become a hollow when still being alive, but also the fact that Masaki's Human Body was transforming... then again there were a few instances implying that Masaki's or perhaps all of the pure Quincy's bodies are artificial...

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's likely that both Rangiku and Toushiro took the mission of protecting the KT from arrancers in order to meet Ishin. From what the ZanSmith said, everyone beside Ichigo already knew, so it's certain that they knew about him and his family at the Fullbring arc, but maybe they already knew about it after SS arc ?
    i don't understand?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Good chapter. Well seeing how the title of the chapter was "Hole of Reproach", it kind of gave away what was going to happen in the chapter. Well we all know why Ryuuken and Isshin don't get along that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ryuken's mother has a wound in a interesting place, it's as if it was inflicted purposely in order to keep her in house and reduce her escaping chances... man, Ryuken's father must be quite a bastard for doing that to his wife, since it looks like a wound made from Quincy arrows and the like.
    I think that's just a battle wound and I don't think that's the only one either. And I don't think that the nice old man we saw in Ishida's flashbacks would be someone like that.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 04-17-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Nice urahara comes to the rescue, this is how the trio met..... i wonder if isshin knows about urahara at this time.... i mean has he ever seen him personally during his days at the gotei13?

The hole is kinda spreading though....its like an infection..... and i bet urahara's solution here connects it further to ichigo...and masaki might loose her quincy powers because of this

There are a lot of dramas inside the ishida family.... especially the ryuken-masaki-katagiri hehe
    I think Isshin was/used to be in Urahara's squad.

Yeah Ryuken's mother was a rigid old Biddy, but I guess i can't blame the Quincies given how they were beaten down and nearly exterminated.

It's a little difficult to understand Ryuuken's tough attitude to his son Uryū in all of this.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I think that's just a battle wound and I don't think that's the only one either. And I don't think that the nice old man we saw in Ishida's flashbacks would be someone like that.
    Well, the nice old man that taught all of Quincy techniques to Ryuken and some to Uryu, likely isn't the one that Ryuken calls "father" (not to mention that Uryu is the only that called him grandpa?, while Ryuken never called him anything like that; it's possible that he is actually an uncle of Ryuken's). By Ryuken's mother alone you can see that her husband would have at least a similar mindset, yet Soken is someone who would risk his own life in order to cooperate peacefully with Shinigami (it ended up badly but you know ). He doesn't hate Shinigami neither he despise them, he knows all too well that there was no wrong or good side in that war.

Just looking at Ryuken's white hair and his mother's black you can guess that his father had white (unless the white hair for Quincy is like orange for normal humans ), while Soken doesn't have white as an old man, but gray, which would suggest that he had a dark hair, rather than a light one to the point of being white.

It's also possible that Ryuken's surname is after his mother, similar to how Ichigo have his after his own mother and how Ishin took hers. It's possible that it is a custom within the Quincy families, which would make Soken Ishida someone from his mother's line and not fathers (assuming that he is not Ryuken's father by hair color). It doesn't seem likely that Soken, at least the one that was presented to readers, is Ryuken's father by a few aspects of his character and looks, still it's possible that there was some event that have drastically changed his mindset, so he could be, but I doubt that he is Ryuken's father (unless it was stated in a databook that he indeed was Ryuken's father ).

It's likely that after this incident, Ryuken won't be considered a pure Quincy anymore, or something along those lines, which would open a road for a new master for him.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think Isshin was/used to be in Urahara's squad.

Yeah Ryuken's mother was a rigid old Biddy, but I guess i can't blame the Quincies given how they were beaten down and nearly exterminated.

It's a little difficult to understand Ryuuken's tough attitude to his son Uryū in all of this.
    There are some hints but for now, Ishin didn't recognize Urahara, at least there is no indication of that. We need to wait for the next week's chapter.

...weren't Quincy eliminated about or over 200 years ago at the beginning of the series ? Seeing as she still has a human body, it's unlikely that she participated in a war that happened over 180 years ago when she isn't even 50. She wouldn't worry about the bloodline if she could live as long as the current Quincy, though they themselves seem to posses mayor limitations (at least Bach) to their operational time.

Well, both Ryuken and Ishin agree that it is still better than Ishin's approach with Ichigo, so it doesn't seem that bad .

So are Ichigo and Uryu half brothers or something then?