Hybrid View

Fairy Tail 327 Discussion / 328 Predictions

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/81649743/1

Enjoy!

Well, now everything is starting to make sense. This could connect to the mysterious disappearance of Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine on that fateful day.

On another note, I can't shake this odd feeling that this series is coming to an end (not anytime soon, but the finish line might had been drawn).

Anyhow, I can't wait for things to start spicing up!

Just as I suspected, the dragons came through the portal.
    I'm not surprised at all, I just hope they can close the portal soon.
    Even the dragons who trained the current dragon-slayers don't know who they are,
    so they might have to kill their dragons when the time comes...

Loved some of the dragon designs, others not so much, but still, unless they close the door this is going to be quite dangerous. Big question though, why didn't future Lucy tell them about this?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Loved some of the dragon designs, others not so much, but still, unless they close the door this is going to be quite dangerous. Big question though, why didn't future Lucy tell them about this?
    She didn't know, she was locked up in the castle because they ended up getting captured again in her timeline and by the time she got out it was too late, she saw the door open but she didn't know it was the cause of the Dragon Invasion. She just went back in time to warn everyone about the Dragon Invasion.

Good for that stuck up selfish bitch princess, never wanted to listen to anyone like she knew what she was doing.

Can't wait to see what the world will look like with dragons reintroduced, I also want to see arcnologia come back and see all these dragons all of a sudden lol
    A pie in the sky?