1 20.00%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, Love the chapter, I wish we had a bit more on sanji and zoros end, but i understand the set up for the chapters to come. This is just kind of epic love that the VA just got owned, but still wish we could see it happen, Also, Bartolomeo, i wonder if he could be some one that we might have met before? with a name change or something? And just going to toss this out there.....sabo in disguise? any way still hoping it might be gin or at least hoping that he shows up. Man oda is setting this up really well!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

damn, how vast is the difference of power level between VA and Admiral?
    Or does what we just see is some new-promoted VAs? Such a weaklings.
    I want to see these elite pirates against Senior VAs

Yea, I mean its interesting because Smoker probably have not been a VA long. I would guess a half a year or less. and this guy looks younger than smoker.

So i think yeah there is a point to be made that the younger VA's probably still have a ways to go, i mean law could best smoker and flamingo pawned him.

I mean I would take a guess and say Vergo was probably middle of the road or lower in terms of VA power and i would put smoker and maynard below him. and i think it will come down to DF, abilities as well.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As I predicted, it'll be Burgess, Bartolemeo, Luffy, and Rebecca in the finals. Also, I'm calling it now, next chapter will wrap up the loose ends of each scene and the following chapter will lead us into a break.....unfortuneately it is inevitable that Oda cannot keep this character/storyline binge up; we're going to experience a withdrawal in the next couple of weeks.

This chapter was so rich in info:

- Barto a winner candidate of his block. A possible broker?
    - Luffy might not win the tournament if it continues this way.
    - The blind guy IS Fujitora, confirmed. (I had second thoughts due to it being too obvious).
    - Violet (probably) luring Sanji into a trap, sniper seemed to target HIM.
    - A possible poneglyph in Green Bit. The waiter wondered if they were explorers/researchers.
    - The fairies may...actually be fairies.
    - CP fk'n 0! After a failed Moria-assassination, anyone remember Dofla's threat to a World Governement official? The one threatened looks strikingly like the middle Cp0 guy.
    - Burglars in the Sunny?!

^ well, imo luffy will win. Burgess pre-ts < Ace (from BB confirmed that burgess, auger are no match for Ace: before d fight between ace and bb).

Luffy post ts>=Ace
    I mean its similar to FI Arc when Oda building Hody awakened power seems terribly strong but then its just fodder to luffy.
    Then oda building ceasar ability seems Unstoppable but then again its just fodder to luffy.
    Here we got burgess flawless victory in block a, bartolomeo pawned va in block b.almost similiar right? Oda want to show us luff's development by keeping him fighting stronger guys every new arc.
    Remember, in Pure Strength Luffy is d srongest of all supernovas. Just wait and see he'll give mera2 no mi to sanji for replacing fractures on his leg.

Well, the way odas going, Bartolomeo could just be a troll and he could get beat by some one else in B block, i hope that's not the case unless its really some one good that takes him down. But should be a cool chapter next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hope Sanji doesn't take it :( He was so cool running through the water to attack the kraken that one time, and also with the mera mera he might not need his air walking skill anymore he could just flame on and fly away or something lame, hes so much cooler with hard work and skills he learns from trannies
    A pie in the sky?

I do not think that's a good way to look at it, all the hard work sanji did will not just get erased if he eats that DF, The only thing it will really go for sanji is give him some range and a little more durability. He will still be sanji, His fighting style won't really change all that much, and i am sure he will still use his air walk, i mean how many times did we see Ace fly? Plus how many under water battle are we really going to see? I think all those issues that people have with Sanji eating the DF are all really non issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ yeah, agree with that. Sanji would definitely look bad ass with mera2 no mi. SHs and HPs need addition power up to cut the difference in terms of power if they want to go crazy against Yonkou.