• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece 705 Discussion / 706 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/705

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 04-10-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The level of Epicness just keeps rising, we haven't seen this much high profile characters since the war.

So that oldman is Fugitoro, this is going to turn into a huge battle zone.

I said so, Bartolomeo will be the wild factor.
    I was surprised after Capman took out his henchman and Bartolomeo took him out like he was nothing..

Cant wait till next week!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Still thinking the bartolomeo crew is linked to kuma, with the guy being titled "missionary" and Kuma's attachment to his bible.
    Chapter was better than I expected after i saw the raws earlier. Seeing as how I understood what was going on now.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Yeah im all confused about the bartolemeo because isnt that Kuma's name too? lol

Nice chapter though, I really want to see who the faries are but I think they are going to be something at the end of the arc or battle seeing as Zoro always shows up at the end sorta, whose targetting Sanji!?! And whose in the kitchen/bathroom on the boat!?! lol, Im betting its that guy Kinemon was looking for. And Dang this is going to be a pretty epic battle although in the end its only going to be 4 people to battle it out against, So maybe Lucy/Bartolomeo/Burgess/?(maybe the gladiator chick who met Luffy in the armor room?)

And the toy soldier guy, Im kinda thinking someone is turning people into toys with either a DF ability or experimentation with Smile or whatever kind of drugs they are making now...

Getting pumped up for this!
    A pie in the sky?

Well its confirmed that the old man is fujitora. I was confused at first, but it turns out Maynard got owned by Bartolomeo. Dressrosa looks like a war zone just waiting to explode open. The way things are moving in this arc, it seems as tho, even if the arc lasts long, there will be constant conflicts to keep readers happy.

I'm quite shocked by Fujitora's brand of Justice. Being a guy picked by Akainu, I expected he would be more ruthless. I'm interested to see how his character develops. I also wonder how bad ass CP0 is.

@ Shock : Kuma's full name is Bartholomew Kuma. Not Bartolomeo. Although the use of the words missionary kinda tripped me up. Sounds like those from a religious group. And Kuma does keep tied to his bible, so who knows. Maybe he defected from their group. By extension we can also say that both missionaries and revolutionists are agents of change, but lets see how the story goes, as I think I'm trying to put pieces together that don't belong so.

Looks like bartolomeo is indeed a strong wild-card as mentioned before...
    Fujitora wasn't that big of a surprise though it's nice to have confirmation,
    and dayumn, I wonder what's gonna happen now that the marines will be attacking.
    Also CP0 is on the island xD this keeps getting better and better.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 04-10-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Why was the chapter named after Maynard if he just got defeated by Bartholomeo? Im guessing that hes gonna come back somehow from that beat down and be a major character again, I hope lol.

Also CP0 sounds awesome but then so did CP9, and we all know what happened to them... I wonder if they are stronger than CP9 then does that mean they are more than a Buster Call? On top of the 3 battle ships coming and etc, might be overkill for a tiny little island like dresrossa
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Why was the chapter named after Maynard if he just got defeated by Bartholomeo?
    You answered your own question while asking it :-P We were led to believe that he would be an important character. And when we found out he literally throws people away in under 10 minutes, and was a vice-admiral, we believed he was an important character. This was a genius way to build up Bartolomeo (If the chapter had been named after him, it wouldn't have been the same). Well, other than having Smoker make an appearance on Dressrosa so that he could be roflstmp'd (Oda's go-to method as of late...)

This arc just keeps getting better and better somehow! Every chapter is MORE characters, MORE conflict, MORE tension, and without a single drop of plot lost. You literally have all three of the world's great powers--Burgess repping Yonkou, Fuji repping Marines, CP-0 repping World Government--coming to a head. There's so much packed into this arc that I completely forgot about Doflamingo and what role he's going to play in all this!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Bartolomeo = Sabo.

Well beating a VA is new nowadays. After how we saw Law beat Smoker and Vergo I assumed Bartolomeo is around that level too.

sig made by me