4 33.33%
  • So So

1 8.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    lol I love how CC knows everything almost, like hes so omnipotent! But I do what to know whats so special about Masaki that the hollow choose her....And damn they never showed the Reishi armor :(

Getting kind of exciting here, Katagiri was so depressed she didn't get to fight lol or maybe she was depressed that Ryuu was more concerned with Masaki and her well being while not hesitating to toss her to the hollow lol
    A pie in the sky?

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Mangstreams version was so much clearer. So the Hollow self imploded after the shot by Masaki. I guess since it achieved its goal and being injured it decided to kill itself.

I'm still having a hard time with the KuboGlyphics. It seems Isshin somehow intervened anddeflected some of the explosion/implosion, but I just don't get the Last 6 or so panels, what was that happening to Masaki?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mangastream's version was definitely clearer. I wonder where the story will go from here. Also, where in the hell were Aizen Gin & Tousen during the Captain's meeting?! You'd think they would be there to make sure Isshin didn't mention anything that could be a problem.

Aizen got it all covered. His spies are there Impersonating the 3 of them, and whatever Isshin may have said could be fixed with Absolute Hypnotism No Jutsu.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Aizen got it all covered. His spies are there Impersonating the 3 of them, and whatever Isshin may have said could be fixed with Absolute Hypnotism No Jutsu.
    Lol so true. Seeing T.A.G. In this flashback makes me miss them. I would love to have seen the 3 of them fighting side by side against a series of opponents & not simply one at a time. Kubo should find a way to bring them back lol.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    its wierd how Aizen looks so much less menacing when he has his glasses on. It's like when he wears them he's Clark Kent. When he takes them off he switches to Kal-el!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

- She got partly hollowfied

- White was made from the essence of a dead shingami.

- Wow I didn't think he would make it back to SS and get to report it.

- Looks like he was love sick and he heads back to check on her w/o permission and Aizen probably maneuvers to have him banned from SS.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Looks like he was love sick and he heads back to check on her w/o permission and Aizen probably maneuvers to have him banned from SS.
    I doubt that it will be so easy. We are talking about Aizen here, he easily framed Urahara and made out Hollows out of Vizards. What's more, there is no mention of the Shiba clan as an ex-noble family, so whatever is going to happen next with Ishin, it might be the reason for the current state of the Shiba family. Then again, there was not mention about the Shiba clan at the time of Kaien's being VC... just wait a minute. Kaien was already a VC at the time of the Pandelum arc and at that time he declined (Ukitake's) proposition to become a Captain, so does this mean that Kaien is actually older than Ishin ? Wait a minute, then who is the uncle, that Kukaku spoke of, that wouldn't be happy with sending Ichigo to Soul King's Palace :O ?

Anyway, who was even the 10th division captain in those few years that Urahara was a captain ? It was mentioned that at the beginning of the arc that 10th division captain was recently deceased, so does this mean that the spot was empty for so many years ?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - She got partly hollowfied

- White was made from the essence of a dead shingami.
    Kaien, that dead shinigami that looks a lot like Ichigo

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.