• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

And what should I think of this?
    Is "white" dead? What did aizen's words mean? How will masaki meet isshin again? How will Urahara get involved in all of this?
    Too many questions :(

As said, more questions than answers. Seems like we r going to get to see a love story, which i normally wouldn't mind but considering how Bleach has almost never touched on this point i certainly don't see why it should start now considering there are so many other unanswered questions.

did that whitey posess her or something? Or was aizen merely referring to it going to fight her instead of isshin wen she showed up? Which seems unlikely since she attacked it, it's only normal for it to respond. Usual urahara plotting

Wow So basically aizen created it to target shinigami's for hollowfication(we all know this)...... but instead it chose a quincy to "infect" the opposite of a shinigami a quincy..... leading to ichigo's hollowfication which now is clear isn't an accident.....
    Spoiler!

aizen didn't plan this... it was an unexpected plan that divulge itself in front of aizen.... a great opportunity....lols....... and man tousen is furious when it exploded but couldn't see the big picture again leading to ichigo hehe

Plus Byakuya, mayuri, is already a captain during this era, probably kenpachi is too.. its closer to when ichigo was born really... So isshin has never seen a quincy.... which makes him less senior than the ones who witness their so called "extinction" 200 years ago...... makes me wonder who are isshin's batch mates? Plus urahara and his ominous stare lols

O yeah masaki and ryuken are cousins.... which makes ichigo and ishida blood relatives

The last pages are quite strange, it's like she is half eaten by something "white" and then she bumps into Urahara (and he notices something). Does this means that she has the same symptoms as Ichigo had ? Does this means that thanks to Urahara's H-cube, she will later on be able to fully materialize into a Masked Archer ? Or, the white thing that was seen there, could it be, Urahara's H-cube ? Damn, those pages are just too strange, a different translation might reveal more information.

Still the question remains who was the shinigami that this hollow was based on? is it captain class? i bet its from the shiba clan also..... like the former 10th squad captain that had fallen..... when isshin was still VC

Yeah got to agree with Zero on this one. It seems like the effects of the white biting her is taking effect and who shows up just in time to notice, Urahara himself. From this encounter I guess Urahara kept an eye on her from that point on. That boy Aizen and his machinations, he sure does know how to turn a bad result into something worth while. Don't think Masaki and Ryuuken are blood cousins, if they are, I think it great for Ichigo and Ishida. They fight like they related anyway. But I think this will make them even closer than before, knowing that they've been fighting along side family all this time. This goes for Kikkaku and Ganju as well.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    URAHARA for the win. I always love when he shows up. He is the scarriest Good Guy, ever! If I had to fight Kenpachi or Urahara, I think i'd fight Kenpachi. Urahara would make me piss myself just by starring at me.

Chapter was pretty slow. Cant wait to see if Masaki has a Hichigo now, that would be awesome.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

So I'm curious to see what exactly is going to happen with this "infection" from the hollow in Masaki.

I also want to know what Tousen was talking about when he said the hollow had reached its final stage of transformation. That conversation had some important information and really needed to be translated better. A shame since the manga panda xlations have been getting better previously, but it was pretty bad this week.