1 8.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowcardus View Post
    Here is how i see it:

Whitey is NOT a Hollowified shinigami. He is a corpse of a shingiami, modified to attack and "infect" other shinigami. In other word's a walking, single-use hollowifier

The thing about hollowifying Hirako and co. was that it ended up being a failure (Aizen at this point in time, doesn't know they were saved, nor that hogyoku even exist's). The reason it was a failure - it seems - was because it was too abrubt.

So what if, rather than forcibly remove the shinigami-hollow boundry. You were to start a process, were the boundry dissapears slowly on it's own, and the subject's body has time to adjust?

That's were whitey comes in. It's not even a hollow, it just looks like one, What (obviously) wasn't expected was that it performed the hollowification on a Human/Quincy.
    Aizen did know about HGQ, He had one when Gin was little and Matsumoto was assaulted. Also at this time, Urahara was already Kicked out of SS and his HGQ research confiscated.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Aizen arived at the idea of hogyoku independently from Kisuke. And he learned about Urahara's version, by going through old records at the very begining of bleach manga. Shortly after Rukia was dispatched (and went missing) in the living world. This is why he went to such lenghts to get Rukia back, and have her burned. Because he wanted his hand's on what he thought was a more perfect HGQ.

Here is how i see it:

Whitey is NOT a Hollowified shinigami. He is a corpse of a shingiami, modified to attack and "infect" other shinigami. In other word's a walking, single-use hollowifier

The thing about hollowifying Hirako and co. was that it ended up being a failure (Aizen at this point in time, doesn't know they were saved, nor that hogyoku even exist's). The reason it was a failure - it seems - was because it was too abrubt.

So what if, rather than forcibly remove the shinigami-hollow boundry. You were to start a process, were the boundry dissapears slowly on it's own, and the subject's body has time to adjust?

That's were whitey comes in. It's not even a hollow, it just looks like one, What (obviously) wasn't expected was that it performed the hollowification on a Human/Quincy.
    I think that you are on the right track except that it definitely IS a type of hollow and instead of just infecting others, it uses others to evolve itself. It somehow infects other shinigami(in this case a quincy) with its own essence and then takes over and has evolved. This would explain why Ichigo's hollow form looks so much like this hollow, because in a way, it IS this hollow.

Aizen arived at the idea of hogyoku independently from Kisuke. And he learned about Urahara's version, by going through old records at the very begining of bleach manga. Shortly after Rukia was dispatched (and went missing) in the living world. This is why he went to such lenghts to get Rukia back, and have her burned. Because he wanted his hand's on what he thought was a more perfect HGQ.

According to this page (below) Aizen since 100yrs ago knew the location of HGQ

Spoiler!

Now that Masaki has directly met with Urahara, which might have kept the H-cube with himself, perhaps her wish (to see Ishin ?) was granted ? After all, as Aizen said, the living beings (humans ?) are made such that they are capable of fulfilling the wishes of their hearts and H-cube is such a tool-being that makes possible and strongly desired, happen:
    Spoiler!

@paulbee

Yeah you might be right. I forgot about this because i never took it seriously in the first place. Back then i was under the immpresion that this was just Aizen trolling. So he left the Hogyoku with Urahara on purpouse?

Also, do you guys think, that maybe Vasto Lorde is actualy Aizen's creation? It would be a neet twist if the reason Ishin didn't know what the hell this is. Was because hollows end on adjuchas level, and the "surpasing captain level" vasto lorde were all created by Aizen

I just wanna know what this hollow has to do with Shirosaki.

He is it's source. He isn't called whitey for nothing (shiro)

@paulbee

Yeah you might be right. I forgot about this because i never took it seriously in the first place. Back then i was under the immpresion that this was just Aizen trolling. So he left the Hogyoku with Urahara on purpouse?

Also, do you guys think, that maybe Vasto Lorde is actualy Aizen's creation? It would be a neet twist if the reason Ishin didn't know what the hell this is. Was because hollows end on adjuchas level, and the "surpasing captain level" vasto lorde were all created by Aizen
    No Strictly speaking, both Aizen and Urahara made separate Hogyoukus. Aizen's was immature somehow, and he fed it the souls of as many Rukongai residents as he could.

During the trial where Urahara was accused of Holowification experiments, Aizen probably found out about Urahara's HGQ, he then bided his time untli he was ready to make his move. He captured Rukia, took out Urahara's HGQ from her, and he combine both his and Urahara's HGQ together.

As for Vasto Lorde's They existed before Aizen. I believe that Stark, Baragan, and Ulquiora were Vastolordes. Stark and Ulquiorra don't seem to have Obtained any power boosts from Aizen, and their physical appearances (at Least Stark's for sure), was never modified by Aizen.

He is it's source. He isn't called whitey for nothing (shiro)
    Probably, except that IIRC, Shirosaki is an entirely fanmade name. Kubo never used that, AFAIK.