• So So

2 11.11%
  • Bad

3 16.67%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Can't speak for the rest of you, but any plan with Sasuke going back to the dark side because of being controlled is kinda weak. Sasuke and Naruto are first class ninjas and the whole series has been about developing them as being the two top shinobi. If they are as badass as they've been developing to be, then some cheap trick like genjutsu or some body control technique will simply destroy the image Kishi has been developing for them.

I hate that Sasuke has acknowledged that he's going to make good on Itachi's sacrifice, because that simply means that he's on the good path again. Is he lying about being good? sure he could be, but that's just another cheap way of spinning the story. To add to my frustrations, Naruto no longer seems to have a path to play in redeeming Sasuke. Whilst he might've been one of the reasons for Sasuke's objectives changing, unless Sasuke says so, we assume that Naruto did not actively play that part given to him by Itachi.

I'm interested to see how it develops, but as it does, its becoming harder and harder to envision an outcome that satisfies the Naruto Sasuke fight without seeing cheap plot twists.
    Its never safe to assume too much in Naruto. Sasuke is going to pitch in on the war, yes. but he's said nothing about returning to the leaf and remember how annoyed he was when he sensed naruto's chakra? those two may still have a score to settle yet?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    what if as we'd conjectured that obito has booby trapped itachi's eyes. Think about it, obito probably had no plans of reviving madara. He was gonna fulfill the eye of the moon plan all by himself, he had planned on syncing sasuke to geddou, which probably meant to make him the jinchuuriki, but recall that in the same instant he said he'd sync sasuke, he also talked about controlling him.

So if madara is somehow removed from the scene maybe tobi switches sides and back stabs madara by helping the hokages, then ( and i am not sure how he'll do it) he somehow gains controll of sasuke and makes him the jinchuuriki.

Actually i hate this plot already.
    roflmao

I wonder if Sasuke will give Naruto an ultimatum similar to Madara's "Kill your brother or yourself, then I will trust your clan." Maybe Sasuke's will be "Fight me to the death, and I'll forgive your village." Naruto did tell Sasuke to take all of his hatred out on him... maybe Sasuke will follow up on that and use Naruto as the single target of his revenge.

It doesn't have to make sense, it's Sasuke.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    @ Paulbee..

from the moment that he insisted Sasuke (in a manipulative way), to take Itachi's eyes.. we already knew that he did something to Sasuke. There's just simple no other way that Tobi could gain control over Sasuke, when he just awakened his EMS + " It's Sasuke " combo. Gaining control after his sudden change, can only be executed if it's going to be against his OWN WILL!!
    Sasuke knows litteraly the truth @ this moment, and not even Tobi can talk him back to the darkside.. this can only be done by FORCE (I believe that Sasuke is too strong for even Tobi, 1 vs 1 ), so he needs to gain control over him by going against his WILL; somekind of genjutsu planted into his sharingan eyes, a trigger just like how those edo tensei bodies loses their conscience, OR in the worst scenario: MEMORY LOSS [ forgetting what he just heared from the 4 Kages and this way, Naruto is going to be the light inside of him, who saves his soul from the darkness ]

- Tobi, as you've said, will backstab Madara.. but Madara knows about this. Too be honest; he knew this from the beginning, he only needed a mental fcked Uchiha as his pawn for furfilling the steps towards Moon Eye's Plan, while he was gone. From the day that Kabuto showed Tobi " Madara ", he panicked for a brief moment, BUT still had the confidence for having FULL CONTROL.

After that, the moment that Madara Uchiha arrived next to him at the battlefield.. their dialoques, their disbelief in each other was enough for us for knowing that Madara will've the upperhand eventually. I'm still confused on how its all going to be played out;

- Minato knowing that " Masked Man ", the man who he feared to be the downfall of the shinobi world, is his former student " OBITO " [ Minato already discoved back then, how he can physically TOUCH Tobi + the intel that they know about Tobi right now, is going to help Minato a lot! ]

Minato + Kakashi vs. Tobi.. beautiful!!

- Madara already beaten up the current 4 kages, but will they join the fight together with the Legendary Kages ?!?
    - IF they can take on Madara/Tobi right now ( even if Madara isn't serious ), how powerfull is the alliance going to be with the Four Legendary Kages, Sasuke, Juugo and Suigetsu??

This means that Tobi had made his backup plan ( like always ), for giving them time for capturing Killer Bee or waiting for Juubi's further transformation. I'm still going with the idea that Tobi created a Zetsu Army with all those sharingan eyes that he had collected!

- Madara will be the Jinchirikuu, but he needs his own body + KILLER BEE, how is this going to be played out ?!?!
    - Minato will probably give the other part of Kyuubi right befores he get sealed away or something related to his last minutes with his Sage Son.

YET AGA¤N; who is Sasuke going to fight ?!?! Lets say that Sasuke will fight Tobi, then will Minato only have a chitchat with his son, giving Naruto his present.. that's it?? OOooooh yea, totally forgotten: FREAKIN OROCHiMARU!! damn, how is kishimoto going to play this out?

Kishimoto.. You're good, yes you're!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

call me cheesy but the biggest thing i'm looking forward to is a reunited, tactically superior to a ridiculous degree, Team 7. for that reason only, i want to see Sasuke fully redeemed. hopefully against a ridiculously powered-up orochimaru. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    from the moment that he insisted Sasuke (in a manipulative way), to take Itachi's eyes.. we already knew that he did something to Sasuke. There's just simple no other way that Tobi could gain control over Sasuke, when he just awakened his EMS + " It's Sasuke " combo. Gaining control after his sudden change, can only be executed if it's going to be against his OWN WILL!!
    With the reveal of the emotions being heightened when someone awakens the magenkyou sharingan, and vice versa the emotions being the stimulus for the magenkyou heighten, that imo is how he manipulated Sasuke.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.