0 0%
  • So So

2 11.11%
  • Bad

3 16.67%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think the meeting between Sasuke and Naruto after the Danzo fight was meant to add a little hype to "Naruto vs. Sasuke" I'm almost sure he will implement the fight somehow. Just not in the seemingly obvious way we thought it seems. Kishimoto likes to keep you guessing when he can. I do hope they team up as well. I can't even imagine all the emotion that would be wrapped around Naruto and Sasuke fighting side by side again.

Also, I agree with POW. It would be amazing to see the third fight with no limitations. He was old in the fight vs. Orochimaru, but to see the man who knows over 1,000 jutsu let loose unbound would be quite a treat.

And I can only dream of a bunch of Naruto clones using FTG on the battlefield. I really felt that Chakra Mode was a prelude to him learning FTG. Especially when Tsunade said that they would leave FTG to HIM. They were already talking about Madara, so I believe that there is no way that she wasn't referring to Naruto.

Is Muu still lurking around somewhere?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    You know, the very fact that Kishi has brought the Hokages + Sasuke & co. into the battlefield means one thing - there is going to be some extreme opponent for them to overcome.

Right now, it seems that Ninja Alliance is doing pretty well against Madara and Tobi. One could say that they already managed to turn the tide of the battle when they managed to disconnect them from Jyuubi. Bringing all these strong ninjas to help the Alliance is pretty much an overkill if they want to just stop Madara and Tobi.

In my opinion, Tobi and Madara are going to be defeated one way or the other .. however Jyuubi will transform into its final form and hell will break loose. It will not only be so immensely powerful that it will obliterate the Alliance in a blink of an eye, but most importantly I think it will finally have its sense of self back. This would mean that it wont be just a monster in frenzy, but actually a thinking living creature that will reveal its motives, which I believe will not be pure and innocent.

Great Thoughts there Maximo. It's anybody's guess how Kishi takes the Manga from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Is Muu still lurking around somewhere?
    Not possible. Muu was an ET Zombie. He should have returned to the Death Realm when Edo Tensei was released.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-10-2013 at 10:45 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wonder what Itachi would think if he knew that he basically did the job that he left to Naruto lol. At this point, now that Sasuke's decided not to wreck the village and join the battle, there won't be any real meaning to a Sasuke vs. Naruto fight beyond it being a fight to settle the score a.k.a. Goku vs. Vegeta a.k.a. Who is the Strongest?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Kages joining the battle.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've been waiting for this moment.. pretty damn good, if you ask me.

- We've seen a glimpse of Hashirama vs Madara in their prime during the flashback; round 2 is going to happen right NOW

Freakin Hashirama, Tobimara, Sarutobi and Minato.. joining the fckin WAR, is simple epic for me Let me give my thoughts of Sasuke's redemption;

Like many others, I wanted Naruto to change Sasuke's dark perspective into light.. but after their last confrontation, Naruto asked Sasuke if he could remember what would happen, if two S-class shinobi fight each other etc., after their Rasengan-Chidori blast... Naruto said: NOW, I KNOW FOR SURE

- Right then, after saying that.. I thought that Naruto saw a little piece of HOPE/LIGHT inside of Sasuke's heart ( it seems that I was right, because Itachi opened the doors after dealing with Kabuto and sayin goodbye to Sasuke ).

We all wanted Naruto to change Sasuke's mind, but on the other hand: I also asked myself many times before: HOW IS NARUTO GOING TO DO THAT !?!?!? Naruto went inside of the bijuu's, saw Rikudou, had a talk with Tobi about So6P and his sons, the curse of Uchiha/circle of hatred etc.. Naruto heared all these stuff, Sasuke hasn't.
    During a major battle, it would be so weird for Naruto to talk about all these stuff for trying to convince Sasuke that his goal is wrong etc,.. and only beating him would also be pointless.
    Like I said above: his re-union with Itachi Uchiha was necessary for him; Itachi Uchiha refreshed his memory and made a statement that he needed to hear; " No matter which path you choose, I'll always love you ".

All these stuff opened the curtains, that Sasuke had closed after hearing Tobi's story about Itachi's death/Uchiha Clan.

BUT let us not forget that there are still so many twists in the story:

1. 4 Kage's + Sasuke.. believe me, this means that Tobi / Madara has something prepared behind the scenes ( still going with the idea that Tobi has created a little Uchiha clan with all those sharigans and Zetz˙ bodies ).
    2. If sasuke alone joins Naruto's side.. that would be enough for owning Madara ( well, maybe after Naruto's or Sasuke's transformation ), but with the kages joining the party too.. just to much for Madara/Tobi. They say; " look out for what you wish for.. "well Madara, now he's coming: Hashirama

3.LET US NOT FORGET, that Tobi had/has plans for Sasuke.. Tobi probably knew what is happening with Sasuke right now ( must have heared about his escape from the zetzu's etc.. ). TOBI TRANSPLANTED ITACHI'S EYES INTO HIS SOCKETS.. a procedure that Tobi wanted too happen so much.

This could backfire later on in the story: we're all like, sasuke is good again and how will he fight Naruto, well: what if TOBI gaines control over Sasuke?? What if he erases Sasuke's memories and becomes truelly DARK from the inside?? Only person that can create natural light inside of Sasuke, is Naruto! What I'm trying to say is: their fight @ VOTE was a short preview of the end of the Manga.
    YES, I knew and WANTED Madara UChiha to be the last villain ( it seems that's going to happen ) and I wanted Sasuke to go co-op with Naruto vs. Madara ( which is probably going to happen also ), but this means that THEIR FIGHT has to happen before the co-op, and not after as a friendly match-up like someone said previous in this thread.

Madara having the Rinnegan, eternal chakra.. Madara will win this time from Hashirama, Tobimara will fight Tobi's Zetzu/Uchiha Clan, Minato will have a talk with his son and giving him YIN PART, Sarutobi / Orichimaru and the rest fighting Juubi and Sasuke will be fighting Tobi.
    During this moment, Tobi will get control over Sasuke.. Hashirama will lose,.. Tobimara jumps to help and Madara will suck Tobimara's soul with Rinnegan infront of Hashirama's eyes,.. Minato needs a lot of time for giving Yin part and maybe he will learn Naruto more jutus's and can witness as a proud father, how his son is transforming into a true legacy of So6P.

4. Killer Bee will be captured, Madara has plans stored up when Tobi tries to backstab him.. my mind is going * BOOOM *
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    One question begs answering. Why is Sarutobi old right now? Every other ET zombie has been young with a few exceptions...Muu, Hanzuo, Nagato, and the 3rd Raikage. Even as ET zombies we cant really tell how old Muu, Hanzou, and Nagato are. Ones wrapped in cloth, the other wears a snorkel/face mask, and the Raikage seems to be at least in his late 40's early 50's

I believe most answers will be that you reflect the same age as when you die.

With that being said, is it safe to assume Sarutobi has been the most successful Kage in History? The guys like 100 years old! He had to have been around for DECADES! Just think about it.....

PLUS, Madara is going to give the Kage's a run for their money. Why, because...somehow....he's going to become the jyubi host. That'll be one badass immortal Jinchiruki!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

i also want to see minato's reaction to the fact that naruto has completeled the rasengan in ways that he prolly couldnt even conceive of.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    One question begs answering. Why is Sarutobi old right now? Every other ET zombie has been young with a few exceptions...Muu, Hanzuo, Nagato, and the 3rd Raikage. Even as ET zombies we cant really tell how old Muu, Hanzou, and Nagato are. Ones wrapped in cloth, the other wears a snorkel/face mask, and the Raikage seems to be at least in his late 40's early 50's

I believe most answers will be that you reflect the same age as when you die.

Typically this is true, but Apparently Madara was restored to his prime by Kabuto, an exception to the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    With that being said, is it safe to assume Sarutobi has been the most successful Kage in History? The guys like 100 years old! He had to have been around for DECADES! Just think about it.....

PLUS, Madara is going to give the Kage's a run for their money. Why, because...somehow....he's going to become the jyubi host. That'll be one badass immortal Jinchiruki!
    Madara cannot be the Juubi's host while he's an Edo Jinchuuriki, he said so himself, or Tobi might have said it.

I suppose the Coalition could be fooled into thinking they've won, with the Hokages, and the Hokage's ET's could be released, only for Madara to come back (again) revived, and Jinchuuriki of the Juubi. This would leave just Sasuke and Naruto to battle Madara as Juubi Jinchuuriki.

This could be a good final battle scenario.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Typically this is true, but Apparently Madara was restored to his prime by Kabuto, an exception to the rule.

Madara cannot be the Juubi's host while he's an Edo Jinchuuriki, he said so himself, or Tobi might have said it.

I suppose the Coalition could be fooled into thinking they've won, with the Hokages, and the Hokage's ET's could be released, only for Madara to come back (again) revived, and Jinchuuriki of the Juubi. This would leave just Sasuke and Naruto to battle Madara as Juubi Jinchuuriki.

This could be a good final battle scenario.
    I hear you. Ooorrrrr, everyone is going to freak out when they see Saskue (they're already fighting 2 Uchiha and public enemy#1 used to be him). Naruto, the hot head that he is, is going to attack him. Meanwhile, the 4 Kages takeover the Madara fight, but it takes all 4 of them and all of their badassedness to keep Madara at bay. Kakashi, Guy, Orochimaru, and Taka fight Obito (Karen is back up). Alliance holds off the Jyubi until it becomes supersaiyan crazy. Everything blows up, then Madara comes back and Naruto, Saskue, and CO beat the sh!t out of em....?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

You have to love Suigetsu, Isn't he a regular thinking man LOL).

Suigetsu the genius.jpg