• So So

2 11.11%
  • Bad

3 16.67%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MANGSTREAM VERSION

You know the next couple of chapters are going to be good. All four Hokages entering the fray and not to mention Sasuke and Orochimaru also coming along. Can't wait to see Naruto's face light up when he see's his zombie dad and his best friend are joining the fight against Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    im sorry but this is ridiculous, so much hype over naruto vs sasuke and now it wont happen, all that bs about naruto changing sasuke but in the end it was a flashback from hashirama that did it.
    Calm down it might happen just not how you wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post

In the end Naruto did nothing else then endure and believe in Sasuke coming back .. maybe this is the message Kishimoto wants to "send" to the fans - that no matter how immpossible the goal, if you never back down and endure eventually the world will align in a way that it will become possible. I think this is the answer to the big question - how will Naruto turn Sasuke good again - the answer was there all along .. by simply never stop believing that it can happen.

The next chapters are going to be something else, I mean you will have pretty much all the best living and revived ninjas in one place fighting together. All that is left is to revive the Sage of the Six Paths and the manga could end right there and then .. wait .. maybe that is precisely how it is going to end :O
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Minato's present for naruto = the rest of kurama's chakra? Or what could it be?
    I thought the same thing but its probably gonna be a jutsu Minato wanted to teach if he had gotten a chance to raise him.

@ Famous,

I remember trying very hard to convince others that Tobirama is not what he's being percieved to be. He is just a severe, no-nonsense unsentimental kind of guy, but he was never a brute. We already knew that Kagama Uchiha was in his squad, and being the 2nd Hokage was no picnic.

The present from Yondaime, heh heh, it's of course the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra, probably also News about his Herritage and Relatives for Naruto, so that he's not so alone anymore, lastly maybe the secrete of using Hirashin.

As for the future, I Wonder. If Naruto's dream is to be the greatest Hokage EVER, and to be "stronger than his mom and cooler than his dad", then I think there may yet be another twist to this story.

I'm not sure how it will happen, but Kishi will have to remove the Hokages somehow and let Naruto shine. Maybe Naruto gets Kyuubi Yin (and Hirashin), this then awakens a Rikudo Mode that outshines Madara's Rinnegan. Perhaps the Hokages Fight Madara and Juubi while Naruto powers up. Madara could use the Rinnegans Soul Sucker to end ET for the Hokages. Tobi might die or Flip Flop back to Naruto's side....nah!

Wonder about poor ol Sakura now that Saske is good again and Karin is all over him.

If Naruto does gain Rikudo Mode (or Over-Mode), I'd like him to do something for the Uchiha, revive them perhaps, maybe Sandaime too. (Sentimental me ).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto is on break next week.

i love all the ppl whining about naruto vs sasuke not happening, thing is, it still might, but on more friendly terms kinda like guy's "rivalry" with kakashi after all sasuke said to naruto that he wanted to fight him too, and that was back when they were friends, so i would say chances are we'll it but more as a friendly match and not a grudge match to the death.

im more interested in the present minato is goin to give naruto, maybe its info about his clan, or maybe info about his time/space barriers or thunder god jutsu, im really curious about this, bcoz there are a lot of juicy things that can be revealed here, things like minato's ancestry, maybe a connection to the SO6P which could explain why naruto could potentially gain the rinnegan as the heir of the SO6P.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    i love all the ppl whining about naruto vs sasuke not happening, thing is, it still might, but on more friendly terms kinda like guy's "rivalry" with kakashi after all sasuke said to naruto that he wanted to fight him too, and that was back when they were friends, so i would say chances are we'll it but more as a friendly match and not a grudge match to the death.

im more interested in the present minato is goin to give naruto, maybe its info about his clan, or maybe info about his time/space barriers or thunder god jutsu, im really curious about this, bcoz there are a lot of juicy things that can be revealed here, things like minato's ancestry, maybe a connection to the SO6P which could explain why naruto could potentially gain the rinnegan as the heir of the SO6P.
    What if, in the last chapter, Naruto and Saskue get into stances as if they're about to fight and on the last page of the manga their playing paper, rock, scissors. That would be the ultimate troll!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    You know, the very fact that Kishi has brought the Hokages + Sasuke & co. into the battlefield means one thing - there is going to be some extreme opponent for them to overcome.

Right now, it seems that Ninja Alliance is doing pretty well against Madara and Tobi. One could say that they already managed to turn the tide of the battle when they managed to disconnect them from Jyuubi. Bringing all these strong ninjas to help the Alliance is pretty much an overkill if they want to just stop Madara and Tobi.

In my opinion, Tobi and Madara are going to be defeated one way or the other .. however Jyuubi will transform into its final form and hell will break loose. It will not only be so immensely powerfull that it will obliterate the Alliance in a blink of an eye, but most importantly I think it will finally have its sense of self back. This would mean that it wont be just a monster in frenzy, but actually a thinking living creature that will reveal its motives, which I believe will not be pure and innocent.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Minato's present for naruto = the rest of kurama's chakra? Or what could it be?
    Yup. Doesn't make sense, but Minato sealed the chakra in himself, even if the "souls" of Oro's arms weren't sealed in Sarutobi. It worked differently.

Cool beans

- Sasuke's meaning is his purpose is to stop Madara's plan it doesn't mean hes on the alliances side. Which is no surprise he was never really an ally of the Akatsuki.

- Orochimaru had no interest in Akatsuki's goals either so stopping them is natural

- Love the link between Kagami and Shisui

- It should be good to see the 3rd fight without worrying about his chakra consumption it will be like fighting in his prime.

- I pretty sure Naruto is going to make speech to the 4 Hokage about how hes going to surpass them all.

- Will be interesting to see Orochimaru fight I wonder if he goes after Tobi.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This would mean that it wont be just a monster in frenzy, but actually a thinking living creature that will reveal its motives, which I believe will not be pure and innocent.
    I'm not so sure. People usually don't talk to ants, so why would Jyubi want to speak with humans ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Yup. Doesn't make sense, but Minato sealed the chakra in himself, even if the "souls" of Oro's arms weren't sealed in Sarutobi. It worked differently.
    Yeah, there are a few broken jutsu in Narutoverse and unfortunately, it's those that are strongly plot driven so it lessens the overall quality of the story a bit.

I'm wondering where will they first teleport to ? There might be a seal within Naruto's seal, like Kushina had, but since the seal is somewhat broken ? It might no longer work. Other possibility is Tsunade that have the mark somewhere on her body, so I guess it's likely that they will teleport there. They might witness Tsunade's death and Oro might pull another ET, so that all Hokages are present. There are tons of materials laying around so it shouldn't be much of a problem, especially as seeing Oro doesn't need to control or inhibit them.

I'm also waiting for Minato's reaction to Obito being one of the bad guys and of course reactions of other Hokages. I wonder if Hashirama will be impressed that Madara achieved a new level of his eyes . What will he say when he notices a mountains of his clonse ? Will Tobriama sense Tenzou/Yamato and go to save him first ?

Just noticed "No Naruto next week" Project Infinite sad face has begun!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you