• Bad

3 16.67%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

sasuke is good... f*ck this

OMG LAJFLSKADFJSKLDJFLWAKEJFLSEAFJSELAKFJSADLKF. I QUESTION SASUKE'S MOTIVES AND WHAT THIS MEANS FOR THE FUTURE OF THE MANGA BUT RIGHT NOW IM JUST SPAZZING AT THE SIGHT OF THE 4 OF THEM TOGETHER ITS LIKE THE MOST BADASS THING TO HAPPEN SINCE NARUTO FREED KURAMA!!!!

(sry for the caps lol)

im sorry but this is ridiculous, so much hype over naruto vs sasuke and now it wont happen, all that bs about naruto changing sasuke but in the end it was a flashback from hashirama that did it. and oro just playing along? if he doesnt betray them to the max and kill a major character im flying to japan to have a, err, word with kishimoto...

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    OMG LAJFLSKADFJSKLDJFLWAKEJFLSEAFJSELAKFJSADLKF. I QUESTION SASUKE'S MOTIVES AND WHAT THIS MEANS FOR THE FUTURE OF THE MANGA BUT RIGHT NOW IM JUST SPAZZING AT THE SIGHT OF THE 4 OF THEM TOGETHER ITS LIKE THE MOST BADASS THING TO HAPPEN SINCE NARUTO FREED KURAMA!!!!

(sry for the caps lol)
    totally agree increadible moment, but still...sasuke...being good...

This chapter Me Gusta!

this is ridiculous, such quick change of character from oro(with no good reason)...(and in a way sasuke, but obviously with reason)
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

Who the hell cares if sasuke went good? Don't you see the awesomenesssss........ in this chapter! Dude or dudessss! S*it will happen!!!!

hahaha dudessss and damn it seems that the 2nd hokage knew hiraishin and minato boosted it

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Well, this is surely a surprise in a way because NOBODY expected that Naruto vs Saskue confrontation will not happen .. atleast not in the way we thought it would. Maybe they will have a friendly spar after the whole war is over with but thats that.

In the end Naruto did nothing else then endure and believe in Sasuke coming back .. maybe this is the message Kishimoto wants to "send" to the fans - that no matter how immpossible the goal, if you never back down and endure eventually the world will align in a way that it will become possible. I think this is the answer to the big question - how will Naruto turn Sasuke good again - the answer was there all along .. by simply never stop believing that it can happen.

The next chapters are going to be something else, I mean you will have pretty much all the best living and revived ninjas in one place fighting together. All that is left is to revive the Sage of the Six Paths and the manga could end right there and then .. wait .. maybe that is precisely how it is going to end :O
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman