• So So

2 11.11%
  • Bad

3 16.67%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    mAXIMO,

I can't see any alliance Ninja that would want to seal away the Hokages during this battle, of course they could opt to seal themselves afterwards, however since Tobirama invented Edo Tensei, I'm certain that he would be able to release them from the jutsu if for some reason they could not release themselves by the finding inner peace method.

As I said, Hashirama can free himself from ET the same way that Madara did (if he knows the seals), and he can do it in spite of Orochimaru. However, right now, Orochimaru has released the Hokages so that they can act independently, meaning that as of now, Tobirama can do anything he wants to.

PS, did you really read the comment by guy?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Would be sick if obito:

1) Revives Jiraya (could have told pein to get his dna during the fight)
    2) Revives all Uchiha's that were massacred (he had a chance to get their dna's im sure)
    3) Wild one, but revives kushina (probably got her dna when he attacked konoha)

I'm sure he can use edotensei, kabuto showed him

and by the way, what if oro actually turned good because he was partially affected by itachi's izananmi
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

Quote Originally Posted by michaesikagba View Post
    Would be sick if obito:

1) Revives Jiraya (could have told pein to get his dna during the fight)
    2) Revives all Uchiha's that were massacred (he had a chance to get their dna's im sure)
    3) Wild one, but revives kushina (probably got her dna when he attacked konoha)

I'm sure he can use edotensei, kabuto showed him

and by the way, what if oro actually turned good because he was partially affected by itachi's izananmi
    Now that Orochimaru (and perhaps soon even Kabuto) are on the "good" side, using ET against them is unwise, seeing as he can exchange the tag and take the control of the enemy ET, while Obito himself certainly doesn't know how to do it (though he has seen the ET with his Sharingan and should have been able to summon some powerful ninja, like Shisui... hmm Kagami's son against Tobirama does sound sweet kukukuku).

@michaesikagba

Orochimaru

If Orochimaru has turned good, it would be because he has had time to reflect on his actions, and sitting inside Kabuto during Izanami may have enhanced that.

On the other hand, if he is just faking it, he could be following the old Axiom, "The enemy of my enemy Is my friend". I am certain that Orochimaru would not like the world to be controlled by Infinite Tsukuyomi. That would prettyr much end his own ambitions. So it is entirely possible that he's just positioning himself in a temporary alliance to protect his own interests.

The Juubi

I wonder how awesome and terrible the Juubi's final form may be. This could be the reason Kishi is letting the Hokages join the battle, because the Juubi may be much too much to handle otherwise.

Tsunade and Kages

I also wonder if Tsunade and the other Kage's will be able to join the fight. I'm pretty certain that Tsunade will heal all of them, and Kurama could restore their chakras in an instant.

I'd personally want to see a reunion between Hashirama and Tsunade. Hope he's not the vulgar type where her feminine attributes are concerned. Come to think of it Both Bleach and Naruto have been much tamer than other Japanese mangas in this regard.

4 undead Hokage's, 1 Sannin, one apprentice, and 3 shinobi + Naruto's army vs two uber Uchihas and the Jubei...awesome!

2 Questions:

1) Does the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra also possess a consciousness of its own? If it does, It may still bear a grudge against Yondaime except if they settled things while sitting in the Death God's Belly seal.

2) Does Minato have any recollection of his own actions when he repaired the Seal in Naruto's belly?

1) I believe it does have a consciousness, wouldn't make sense for him to be split in two and have a mind in only 1 side, and even if he had only one I would think Yondaime would want to seal something so vile and evil away, seeing as how Kyuubi always wanted to get free and kill everyone, why would he choose to give his son the harder lifestyle of having that conscious chakra in him instead of the other half which would just be pure chakra. And for it to be considered an entity for yondaime to fight for all eternity in the deah gods belly it would have to have a consciousness other wise it would just be a blob of chakra and would dissipate right away since nothing is holding it all together with a will/mind.

2) I took the sequence in Naruto to be something like a pre-recorded message, he took his chakra and set it up like a trap inside naruto's seal, incase it was broken then something would happen. Kinda like a kage bunshin (chakra programmed to do something outside of its owner) except when it is finished and dissipates then it just disappears into nothingness instead of returning to the owner like a bunshin, being that he was in the death god (nothing in and nothing out) so the chakra had no one to return to. Its very Hunter x Hunter - ish lol
    A pie in the sky?

I'm imagining every reforming process to work similarly to Kagebunshins (combining memories/experiences)... Minato's chakra that left Naruto (and possibly contains a piece of Naruto's soul) should either be gone for good or reside in the "pure" realm. Edo Minato's soul just recently left the Death God and was tied to a new body, but nonetheless has always resided in the "impure" realm. Edo Minato probably doesn't have any recollection of events after being sealed... it wouldn't make sense for him to have gained any of the memories his left-over chakra experienced while in Naruto.

Kurama's Yin chakra should instantly re-attach to his Yang chakra, and thus gain all the memories and experiences of the Yang... as the Yin hasn't had any memories to the contrary (souls sealed within the Death God appear not to have mentally aged or recall any experiences in the afterlife), it shouldn't really be a factor. Kurama should still be "good" and maintain his current friendship with Naruto.

I'd even go a step further and say it's possible the Kyuubi's Will is independent of his Yin or Yang chakra, in a sense... perhaps the Kyuubi's complete Will was left intact with its Yang chakra, and left within Naruto. The Yin chakra was not half of Kurama's mind, but merely half of his chakra. I know it's the "spiritual/mental" half, and things get murky there, so I won't be surprised if I'm wrong

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    mAXIMO,

I can't see any alliance Ninja that would want to seal away the Hokages during this battle, of course they could opt to seal themselves afterwards, however since Tobirama invented Edo Tensei, I'm certain that he would be able to release them from the jutsu if for some reason they could not release themselves by the finding inner peace method.

As I said, Hashirama can free himself from ET the same way that Madara did (if he knows the seals), and he can do it in spite of Orochimaru. However, right now, Orochimaru has released the Hokages so that they can act independently, meaning that as of now, Tobirama can do anything he wants to.

PS, did you really read the comment by guy?
    I replied to your comment, not guy's, either way I did read his comment.

First of all, you wrote that in case Orochimaru dies while the kages are summoned, then they would stay in the living world forever. This is not true as I stated because they could still return to the soul world by theyre choice.

Also, I do not agree with the second part. Even if Tobirama is free to move, it does not necceserily mean that he can free himself from Edo Tensei any moment he wants. If Tobirama tries something then Orochimaru just needs to focus his chakra like he did last time and there should be no problems.

As for Hashirama, he easily resisted Orochimarus attempt in containing him the last time so I think he does not need to perform anz seals to break free .. Orochimaru stated that "he broke free" of his control and that was just a small chakra boost.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

@ Maximo, I understand you better now. Thanks for answering

Speaking about the Kyuubi's Yin chakra, I do hope that Kishi will use this Opportunity to demonstrate the difference between Yin and Yang chakra. I hope it won't be something simplistic like a chakra Quantity upgrade.

Finally, there are so many possibilities with the Hokage's and Sasuke showing up, I am a little worried that The Story could Lack some depth since Kishi might not be able to do Justice to so many powerful figures showing all at once with essentially only Two bad guys to fight.

I suppose the fight could break into 3 fights, Vs Madara, Vs Obito, Vs Juubi. Maybe Yondaime and Tobirama could take on Obito, Hashirama and Sandaime take on Madara, and Naruto and KB Take on the Juubi.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-15-2013 at 12:00 PM.