0 0%
  • So So

2 11.11%
  • Bad

3 16.67%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I Wonder if Kishi plans to keep the Hokages around to the very end of the fight. Have them bear witness and attend and give their Blessing to the Coronation of

Naruto....
    The Rokudaime Hokage
    and
    Yondaime Rikudo.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wow Kishi has found a way to make Sasuke less douchey and I highly appreciate that. It makes sense tho, Sasuke has gotten answers to some burning questions and crushing the leaf just before Madara activates infinite Tsukuyomi would be a hollow victory anyway. It'll be great to see the Hokage's join the battle, naturally the Minato/Naruto reunion will be a highlight, but it might be interesting to see how the first and second Hokage's respond to Naruto. Personally I'd like to see Minato teach his son something about hiraishin, even though there are others still alive (presumably) who could pass it on it would be cooler if Naruto learns it from his papa. And if and when Madara and Hashirama clash I'd like to see Kishi use it as an opportunity to shed some light on how Madara survived a stab wound that should've killed him or rather how he might have used Izanagi but managed to awaken the Rinnegan.

I don't feel for a minute that the much anticipated Naruto vs Sasuke showdown is off. Right now they have a common enemy and some awesome coop action could be in the works. Both now have a chakra gundam form that they can use in battle and in the flashbacks we've seen that bijuu chakra and susano'o are compatible so I'd like to see Naruto's Kurama form somehow combined with Sasuke's (perfect) Susano'o. Naruto's Kurama form isn't the same as a straight out bijuu transformation so Kishi could come up with something crazy like So6P-resembling warrior with Naruto and Sasuke in either eye.

It was a great chapter. When those guys arrive it is going to go nuts, cant wait for Minato to see Naruto in full flight, its sure to be a touching moment. Harshirama's speech was pretty funny, but as Paul has pointed out - you cant beat Sugietsu for comedic value.

Its pretty much set in stone now, Naruto and Sasuke will co-operate and combine the bloodline powers just as Hashirama wanted to do with Madara originally. Together the Naruto and Sasuke combo will prove that by acting together, this idea is vastly superior to Madaras idea of combing the blood lines in one person in order to achieve his goal. Madara will be proven wrong.

Madara will become the Jyuubi's Jinchuriki and those 2 will defeat him in epic fashion - An ameratsu powered wind enhanced Bijuu bomb. Somehow the Hokage's will see Naruto going nuts, recognizing this they will defer to Naruto showing he is the greatest of all the Kage, effectively crowning him, so to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

does anyone still consider the possibility of Madara's Cursed Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffreynojutsu View Post
    does anyone still consider the possibility of Madara's Cursed Mark?
    Nice reminder. I'd quite forgotten about that. If indeed he has one, Kishi could still use this either as an avenue to make Orochimaru a final villain, or perhaps as another interesting twist.

I'd just like to say that I am disappointed in Karin. Really? He stabbed you, abandoned you, and yet you go running back to him the first chance you can?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I'd just like to say that I am disappointed in Karin. Really? He stabbed you, abandoned you, and yet you go running back to him the first chance you can?
    At this point, no even after a few first chapters, you should know that Uchiha and especially Sasuke, work on Uzumakis like hyper magnets. Just look how clingy was Nagato Uzumaki with Uchiha Itachi (as edos ), how Naruto Uzumaki with Sasuke Uchiha, how Karin Uzumaki with Sasuke Uchiha and the like. There is just no way to resist it. Their eyes work like those seductive eyes of Vampires and Succubus, not to mention that all of them are red .

As a reminder, there is no Naruto next weak.

My predictions:

From what we've seen out of Tobi, he always has a backup plan. He may have manipulated Itachi's eyes before Saskue got them. Also why bother to fight the alliance? To get the Kyubbi and Hachibi? They already summoned Jyubbi so its pointless. I think the reason why Tobi is waiting is for Saskue to show up. He will be the jinjuriki for the ten tails, not Madara.

The second is under Orchiamru's control still so I'm pretty sure the third and the fourth are under as well. If Orchimaru dies then there goes the team hokage. That leaves Madara and Hashirama which I think through talk no jutsu they'll be 'Kansased'. (Dust in the wind)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    My predictions:

From what we've seen out of Tobi, he always has a backup plan. He may have manipulated Itachi's eyes before Saskue got them. Also why bother to fight the alliance? To get the Kyubbi and Hachibi? They already summoned Jyubbi so its pointless. I think the reason why Tobi is waiting is for Saskue to show up. He will be the jinjuriki for the ten tails, not Madara.

The second is under Orchiamru's control still so I'm pretty sure the third and the fourth are under as well. If Orchimaru dies then there goes the team hokage. That leaves Madara and Hashirama which I think through talk no jutsu they'll be 'Kansased'. (Dust in the wind)
    Hey Guy,

1) why bother fighting the alliance? Because the alliance is fighting them, trying to obstruct their plans, Din't forget that the alliance have the Kyuubi and the Hachibi and Both Madara and Obito to some extent are vulnerable to BBs.

2) Agree that Itachi's eyes could have been Boobi trapped.

3) I am not certain that Sasuke can be the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi successfully enough to be able to cast Eternal Tsukuyomi since he does not have Hashirama's cells. Normally the only way to fully control a Bijuu is to Befriend the bijuu. I think Hashirama's cells are an end run around the friendship requirement.

4) If Orochimaru dies, the Hokages will still be there..forever.

5) Tobirama can Break the ET anytime he wants to, as long as Orochimaru is not restricting his actions. Hashirama can break it too, if he knows the hand seals, that is inspite of Orochimarus control on their bodies.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    4) If Orochimaru dies, the Hokages will still be there..forever.
    Not exactly, they can still be sealed off or have theyre souls un-bound naturaly like Sasori.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    5) Tobirama can Break the ET anytime he wants to, as long as Orochimaru is not restricting his actions. Hashirama can break it too, if he knows the hand seals, that is inspite of Orochimarus control on their bodies.
    Actually, thanks to Hashirama DNA material that Orochimaru now has as a part of the Zetsu body he stole, Tobirama is unable to break Edo Tensei control. However, Hashirama CAN because he is way too overpowered for Orochimaru to handle.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman