• So So

2 11.11%
  • Bad

3 16.67%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It feels like Naruto is on break every 3 weeks. It's especially painful coming out of a series of flashbacks and being on break again.
    That's probably because there was a break in the recent flashback... there was a break after chapter 623...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That's probably because there was a break in the recent flashback... there was a break after chapter 623...
    And after 615. And after 607... just too many in the past 20 chapters! :(

And after 615. And after 607... just too many in the past 20 chapters! :(
    I guess it is an indicator that the story is ending, probably because Kishi needs those breaks to readjust the story?, or maybe he is tried of drawing Naruto... ending Naruto at chapter 650 is possible without too many cuts, so maybe it's about time to start preparing for an end... Of course it's also possible that Kishi doesn't feel too good or got some kind of injury...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I guess it is an indicator that the story is ending, probably because Kishi needs those breaks to readjust the story?, or maybe he is tried of drawing Naruto... ending Naruto at chapter 650 is possible without too many cuts, so maybe it's about time to start preparing for an end... Of course it's also possible that Kishi doesn't feel too good or got some kind of injury...
    Just hard to believe it'll end now... I realize it seems somewhat impossible for Sasuke to become a greater threat than Madara/the Juubi, plus it'd be impossible to redeem him. Still, no Naruto vs Sasuke is just awful. :( In the end, Sasuke had no real role in Obito's plans.

Just hard to believe it'll end now... I realize it seems somewhat impossible for Sasuke to become a greater threat than Madara/the Juubi, plus it'd be impossible to redeem him. Still, no Naruto vs Sasuke is just awful. :( In the end, Sasuke had no real role in Obito's plans.
    What if we twist the Naruto vs Sasuke a little. Instead of killing eachother, they'll fight for ... the title of Hokage !

What if as we'd conjectured that Obito has booby trapped Itachi's eyes. Think about it, Obito probably had no plans of reviving Madara. He was gonna fulfill the Eye of the Moon plan all by himself, he had planned on syncing Sasuke to Geddou, which probably meant to make him the Jinchuuriki, but recall that in the same instant he said he'd sync Sasuke, he also talked about controlling him.

So if Madara is somehow removed from the scene maybe Tobi Switches sides and back stabs Madara by helping the Hokages, then ( and I am not sure how he'll do it) he somehow gains controll of sasuke and makes him the Jinchuuriki.

Actually I hate this plot already.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What if as we'd conjectured that Obito has booby trapped Itachi's eyes. Think about it, Obito probably had no plans of reviving Madara. He was gonna fulfill the Eye of the Moon plan all by himself, he had planned on syncing Sasuke to Geddou, which probably meant to make him the Jinchuuriki, but recall that in the same instant he said he'd sync Sasuke, he also talked about controlling him.

So if Madara is somehow removed from the scene maybe Tobi Switches sides and back stabs Madara by helping the Hokages, then ( and I am not sure how he'll do it) he somehow gains controll of sasuke and makes him the Jinchuuriki.

Actually I hate this plot already.
    The only way this could actually work is if Tobi lied (to readers ?) that Danzou destroyed Shisui's eye, or that he has his own version of Kotoamatskukami... hmmmm I wonder what happened with Kagami's eyes... oh damn, don't tell me that the one Sharingan that Grandpa Madara had was Kagami's and that it also had Kotoamatsukami :O. In that case, that eye would certainly be within Obito's grasp after Oldman Madara died...

Currently it also wasn't explained what happened to the other Rinnegan eye. Was it left for Sasuke to better control GM ? Or does it include another pawn, like Black Zetsu that has powers of Madara and Hashirama as well and thus should be compatible with the eye. Well, there is also the Spiral Zetsu that mystically disappeared at one point in the story...

What if Obito used Edo Tensei (sacrificing a Zetsu spore or some fodder shinobi) to revive Shisui to attempt to control Sasuke (or Naruto or Madara)... Obito had Shisui's DNA (he possesses Danzou's body) and also learned Edo Tensei from Kabuto.

I know Edo Tensei has been used far too much, but Shisui has been really hyped (and constantly mentioned), and Kishi has been going in a lot of fanservice-y directions lately with his plot (we got to see the Madara vs Hashirama fight, we get to see all the Hokages join the battle, etc). Basically, maybe we'll see Shisui.

Obito actually has the DNA of the entire Uchiha clan, so he could actually Edo Tensei all of them... I've wondered if that would be Sasuke's "Power-up" to help fight against Naruto if he ever became a major villain. It'd be his legacy from Orochimaru, and Sasuke always did talk about "Reviving his clan"...

Seriously, Obito's stash of Sharingan (and his missing Rinnegan) had better come into play before this is over.

Beer and Music
    The tears in this thread is hilarious lmao
    This chapter was awesome and somewhat heartwarming
    Sasuke going good, I like. Maybe he'll go rogue after the whole battle.
    I have a feeling Orochimaru is gonna pull some shit during the battle, but most likely after. It'll be a twist!

Can't speak for the rest of you, but any plan with Sasuke going back to the dark side because of being controlled is kinda weak. Sasuke and Naruto are first class ninjas and the whole series has been about developing them as being the two top shinobi. If they are as badass as they've been developing to be, then some cheap trick like genjutsu or some body control technique will simply destroy the image Kishi has been developing for them.

I hate that Sasuke has acknowledged that he's going to make good on Itachi's sacrifice, because that simply means that he's on the good path again. Is he lying about being good? sure he could be, but that's just another cheap way of spinning the story. To add to my frustrations, Naruto no longer seems to have a path to play in redeeming Sasuke. Whilst he might've been one of the reasons for Sasuke's objectives changing, unless Sasuke says so, we assume that Naruto did not actively play that part given to him by Itachi.

I'm interested to see how it develops, but as it does, its becoming harder and harder to envision an outcome that satisfies the Naruto Sasuke fight without seeing cheap plot twists.