1 10.00%
  • So So

1 10.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 10.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I'm kinda getting fed up of this all knowing character known as Aizen. Why can't something happen in bleach without him being there, or having an opinion on the matter. Seems like Aizen is always there to explain everything. He's like Kubo's own Morgan Freeman.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    ^^^^^
    lool there has to be someone that knows it all but even he was surprised with the quincy interference..

but i have to say masaki is actually bad ass lure your opponent in like that

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    ^^^^^
    lool there has to be someone that knows it all but even he was surprised with the quincy interference..

but i have to say masaki is actually bad ass lure your opponent in like that
    I'm rather surprised that it worked like that, what's more it seems that it was meant to bite here right there. It's likely that she used some hollow bite, to force it/lure it to bite her arm, otherwise, here extended hand should have been slashed for real. For a hollow to first bite, rather than to first take down it's prey, it must have been a strong fragrance/bite.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Masaki's pretty damn awesome.

If the tiing weren't off, I'd like to say that Tousen's attachment to the Hollow was due to the fact that it was his fallen friend whose Zanpaktou he weilds. His pure, loving friend that was struck down, supposedly. Soul captured instead and used as this initial creation. But, the timing is way off, so oh well.

In any case, as one of the rare Tousen fans, it was good to see him get some screen time again.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm rather surprised that it worked like that, what's more it seems that it was meant to bite here right there. It's likely that she used some hollow bite, to force it/lure it to bite her arm, otherwise, here extended hand should have been slashed for real. For a hollow to first bite, rather than to first take down it's prey, it must have been a strong fragrance/bite.
    Maybe it though she tasted like strawberries <_<

I hope that the bite didn't create Ichigo's hollow half. An artificial hollow bite ends up making a baby with vizard/fullbring powers, yeah that would seem twlight-esk..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.