0 0%
  • Terrible

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 532 Discussion / 533 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/532

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Masaki is just great. Smart too but her tactics are risky...
    Aizen loves trolling as always. He even makes better use of urahara's inventions...just like with the hougkyoku. It's like Urahara projects things just to let Aizen use thhem later on for his trolling
    And wHen he saw masaki, a quincy, it was the first time I saw him so excited!
    Now I expect ryuken to show up and they'll probably assist Isshin. If auntie doesen't give her pemission then i see Urahara popping out from nowhere and taking isshin at the store.

lol Tousen getting all OCD...

- Boom headshot!

- In any case so she was bit by a hollow and like a vampire she took on some of its traits which passed on to Ichigo.

- Aizen was correct in his boasting that he knew about Ichigo before he was even born.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Interesting, I knew there was something special about this particular hollow for Aizen to come in and get involved personally and risk blowing his cover. A hollow(note NOT an arrancar yet) created from the soul of a shinigami as apposed to a human. This isn't just blurring the line between hollow and shinigami as with the vaizards, they somehow got a shinigami soul to completely turn into a hollow. Imagine if it had be then hollowfied... it'd be well... full blown hollow Ichigo I guess haha... but with intelligence.

I also found the comments about Isshin's bankai very interesting. Apparently his bankai may be similar in effect to what Ichigo's is as his also takes an huge toll on his body. That move that Isshin pulled was also cool, spitting his blood and it lighting on fire... though why not just fire off a GT? Hmm...

Anyone willing to take bets whether or not Masaki used Blut Vein there at the end to somewhat diminish the hollow's attack? I mean c'mon, shinigamis were getting torn in half by that sucker...
    Last edited by SquadZero; 04-03-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Damn Masaki is just badass. No hesitation at all.

sig made by me

I wonder about that Shinigami's soul, who was it ? The Captain and VC-class warriors didn't seem this strong after being hollowified.

By white, do they mean that he was a pure innocent boy Shinigami before being turned into a hollow or what ?

One wound and you can't use your bankai... that's quite inconvenient. In Bleach they usually use Bankai when they are half dead (not counting Ichigo and Hitsugaya who spams it). Then again, Ichigo used his Bankai with his tattered body and was crushed by it's soul pressure, so maybe it's always risky to use it ? Or is it more that the enemy's reiatsu is left within the wound and it disturbs his power (similar how Orihime couldn't heal Ichigo's wound because of Ulq's reiatsu in there ?) ?

I think that Aizen knew about Fullbringers, but he has never seen one born from a Quincy, probably. The moment he noticed a female Quincy, he might have been aiming for it.

BTW, is the fact that Whity is right handed, the only reason he didn't use his left bladed arm to attack Masaki ? It was clearly killing Shinigami to kill, not to eat, but when a Human came, he bitted it...

Wow talk about spoils......aizen took urahara's invention....now we know how urahara surprise aizen and almost slashed his face hehe........

The black hollow - alias "White"(shiro) lol sounds like a one piece name...

1) This hollow was made by aizen's experiments
    2) This hollow was created base on a shinigami soul(who's shinigami soul)?

Apparently isshin can't go bankai if he is not at full health maybe even full power..... his bankai takes too much toll on his body... hm i wonder what it is......and isshin has some interesting technique were he uses his blood like a gasoline to fire an even larger flame attack.....its kinda like grand ray cero, were the espadas use there blood...... Now we can see how ichigo's hollow traits comes from..... and man masaki is physically strong for a quincy woman.... she was able to stop a rushing "white" using her body like a bait(fishing)..... and then proceeded to blow the hollows head..... is it really dead? i think "white" is still alive.... what's the purpose of ryuken coming to the rescue with his reishi armor if there is no more fight.... and lol at aizen's face when he saw masaki... its as if fate showed her the way to aizen's "just as planned" ichigo birth of the greatest specimen hehe

I'm more interested in who was the original shinigami soul that was used for white. Wonder if its someone from history or some random new character that's going to be introduced...and interesting point on bankai where most ppl use it when they are half dead already and yet isshin takes 1 cut and he can't use it...n i just realised...does this make isshin a pedo lol since masaki is still only a late teen?

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Interesting, I knew there was something special about this particular hollow for Aizen to come in and get involved personally and risk blowing his cover. A hollow(note NOT an arrancar yet) created from the soul of a shinigami as apposed to a human. This isn't just blurring the line between hollow and shinigami as with the vaizards, they somehow got a shinigami soul to completely turn into a hollow. Imagine if it had be then hollowfied... it'd be well... full blown hollow Ichigo I guess haha... but with intelligence.

I also found the comments about Isshin's bankai very interesting. Apparently his bankai may be similar in effect to what Ichigo's is as his also takes an huge toll on his body. That move that Isshin pulled was also cool, spitting his blood and it lighting on fire... though why not just fire off a GT? Hmm...

Anyone willing to take bets whether or not Masaki used Blut Vein there at the end to somewhat diminish the hollow's attack? I mean c'mon, shinigamis were getting torn in half by that sucker...
    Thought that move was equivalent to kido? Kido always seems to use up less energy, especially when at a level not needing to recite anything. As such would be smarter to use instead of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Wow talk about spoils......aizen took urahara's invention....now we know how urahara surprise aizen and almost slashed his face hehe........
    Wasn't this mostly previously answered, and it seemed Aizen wasn't completely surprised then anyway?...

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Damn Masaki is just badass. No hesitation at all.
    Except she still shows Quincy still semed limited with their arrows against more 'decent' enemies.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    interesting point on bankai where most ppl use it when they are half dead already and yet isshin takes 1 cut and he can't use it..
    That's because HIS bankai takes a great toll on his body and with a wound that deep, it will most likely kill him or put him near death.

I really liked how Isshin used his blood to attack and makes me wonder if all his attacks is like that if the bankai takes such a toll on his body.