1 10.00%
  • So So

1 10.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    When they called him whitey I automatically thought of Whitey from Me Myself and Irene lol

Anyways that was a good chapter, I expected some blut artery attacks but that head shot was awesome nonetheless.

If Masaki had raised Ichigo, Ichigo wouldn't be as lost as he is right now.

Masaki and Isshin seem to both have this same demeanor where they keep calm in the face of an unknown strong enemy. Wonder why Ichigo never got that.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    If Masaki had raised Ichigo, Ichigo wouldn't be as lost as he is right now.

Masaki and Isshin seem to both have this same demeanor where they keep calm in the face of an unknown strong enemy. Wonder why Ichigo never got that.
    Yeah, Ichigo would be such a mighty badass if he weren't too busy being such a pussy so much of the time...

I think it comes down to Isshin and Masaki were probably raised in a strict environment from birth to handle those high stress type of situations whereas Ichigo had a pretty normal upbringing thanks to his dad pretending to be a jackass all those years.

Somehow I don't think the crisis is over. It would not surprise me is Aizen sends more and more Hollows at Masaki, and Isshin returns from SS to help her, to where he eventually uses ends up using Bankai and Final Getsuga Tenshou. Isshin loses his powers, Aizen sends Grand Fisher to attack a weakened Masaki and the rest as they say is history.

We know now that this chapter is where Aizen's obsession with Ichigo began.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter this week. Nice move by Masaki, am gonna say Blut Vein was involved but she still got bit though.

I want to think that's what she used but she also got bit. Or does Blut Vein doesn't guard against something/someone biting you?

Remember in the TPTB arc, the 10th division captain who had an a "untimely demise"? Could be that guy. Wouldn't surprise me if Aizen wasn't behind that one.
    Can you attack during Blut vein? I thought you could only block/defend during blut vein and that you had to switch back to the other one to attack. If that's the case, well she would have been bit at the exact moment she switched.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I'm not sure, but I think you can attack during blut vene. You just can't enhance it with blut arterie at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Yeah, Ichigo would be such a mighty badass if he weren't too busy being such a pussy so much of the time...

I think it comes down to Isshin and Masaki were probably raised in a strict environment from birth to handle those high stress type of situations whereas Ichigo had a pretty normal upbringing thanks to his dad pretending to be a jackass all those years.
    Pretending!...

Don't know why that sounds so funny to me.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I think it comes down to Isshin and Masaki were probably raised in a strict environment from birth to handle those high stress type of situations whereas Ichigo had a pretty normal upbringing thanks to his dad pretending to be just a jackass all those years.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Pretending!...

Don't know why that sounds so funny to me.
    on second thought... fixed now.

on second thought... fixed now.
    Didn't mean for you to go change it, (cause honestly, that just made me laugh more)...

Okay...
    I'm back.

1 thing I noticed and forgot about, Wow Tousen, biggest hypocrite I ever done seen. Talking about a shinigami doing stuff to your friend and no 1 really punished him, now you're doing the same thing, or worse, though this is also seemingly the 1st time any1 was able to stop Aizen. Aizen actually acted all 'lightly respectful' of Whitey after that. Don't really see a reason, any reason for Aizen to be that calm?/ complacent?/ nice? in that situation. Seeing as I don't remember him previously doing niceties/ pleasantries, was that out of character? Did he possibly still need Tousen? at that time? for something later?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Didn't mean for you to go change it, (cause honestly, that just made me laugh more)...

Okay...
    I'm back.

1 thing I noticed and forgot about, Wow Tousen, biggest hypocrite I ever done seen. Talking about a shinigami doing stuff to your friend and no 1 really punished him, now you're doing the same thing, or worse, though this is also seemingly the 1st time any1 was able to stop Aizen. Aizen actually acted all 'lightly respectful' of Whitey after that. Don't really see a reason, any reason for Aizen to be that calm?/ complacent?/ nice? in that situation. Seeing as I don't remember him previously doing niceties/ pleasantries, was that out of character? Did he possibly still need Tousen? at that time? for something later?
    Tousen is the only Shinigami that will never fall before Aizen's Shikia... well maybe after his hollowification, after which he gained sight. It's quite likely the reason why along with hollowification, Aizen inputed in him some kind of self destruct mechanism. In battle, Tousen's Bankai would certainly hinder him, not defeat him, but it would probably give him enough time to go and tell on Aizen, if they ended up on bad terms or something.

The hollow might actually be someone important, or important to that important person for Tousen. From the last page it might turn out that Masaki only destroyed it's masked-helmet, so perhaps we will have the chance to see his face.

Hm, now that I think about it, it shouldn't be destroyed by this, I think. If the mask is truly broken, then it actually might gain boost in power. Ryuuken in his Reishi Armor and his maid haven't come yet, I would be disappointed if he hadn't the chance to do anything at all. He should at least fall by one slash :p. Though I probably wouldn't mind if Ryuken came to conclusion that it was Ishin that hurt Masaki (assuming that the hollow would have disappeared at that time) and then they go all final in the end while battling each other .