View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    7 58.33%
  • Great

    3 25.00%
  • So So

    1 8.33%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    1 8.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    First of all, pretty dark for Hashiram to stab Madara from the back. Doesn't seem like something he would do. Could this all be a genjutsu? Also, when did Madara take "some of Hashirama's DNA"? What does that even mean? Like a chunk of his flesh? His blood?

    There are still some facts missing. From this moment and the moment when Obito got to Madara's cave, Madara was missing one eye. Why? Would seem as though he'd used it for something. That piece is still missing.

    Perhaps he took some random Uchiha eyes from someone, took out his own Rinnegans, replaced them with the random Uchiha eyes. And used izanagi to implant the rinnegans to Nagato without him realising it.

    That would explain the missing eye when he met Obito.

    My next guess is that they all arrive at the battle field. Madara will see Hashirama and a new series of dialougue will happen. As well as Madara's flashback of this event. And how he survived.
    Well Kenny, Madara Just used the Kyuubi to Fire off Bijou Bombs in an all out Duel to the Death. All bets were off at this point.

    I am still wondering why Madara did not use Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. We know he can use Tsukuyomi because the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a Tsukuyomi, and if he has Susanoo and Tsukuyomi, its a good bet he'd have Amaterasu also.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-03-2013 at 04:41 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  2. #12
    Senior Member Jean-Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    203
    Remember that Madara said long ago that he had "chosen death in the present in order to win in the future". Hashirama thought he won but he was trapped. How Madara has planed to wake up from death and get in possession of Harashimara's cells will be explained some day by Kishi. But I gess that he will make us wait very long for that. Harashimara has no clue, so we won't learn it now and from him.
    Because Madara has mentioned that he has chosen death, I'm pretty sure this is not a gensutsu that we have experienced today.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,804
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well Kenny, Madara Just used the Kyuubi to Fire off Bijou Bombs in an all out Duel to the Death. All bets were off at this point.

    I am still wondering why Madara did not use Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. We know he can use Tsukuyomi because the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a Tsukuyomi, and if he has Susanoo and Tsukuyomi, its a good bet he'd have Amaterasu also.
    No, the jutsu that Madara used on Obito, which is the jutsu that will be cast on the moon from what Madara said, didn't seem to be Tsukuyomi, beside he casted it with a normal sharingan, so the MEP doesn't even use an MS jutsu, though it probably still will use an advanced eyes to pull it off better. Still, a part of the fight was not shown, the part after the Kyubi was calmed. At that point Madara might have been using some of his other MS jutsu.

    It really seems that Madara had no chance to survive it on his own, but there was someone watching the fight, it's clearly shown that Hashirama sensed/noticed someone atop the valley before collapsing to his knees:
    Spoiler!


    I just noticed that Madara fell with a smile on his face on the above page :O.



  4. #14
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION



    No, the jutsu that Madara used on Obito, which is the jutsu that will be cast on the moon from what Madara said, didn't seem to be Tsukuyomi, beside he casted it with a normal sharingan, so the MEP doesn't even use an MS jutsu, though it probably still will use an advanced eyes to pull it off better. Still, a part of the fight was not shown, the part after the Kyubi was calmed. At that point Madara might have been using some of his other MS jutsu.

    It really seems that Madara had no chance to survive it on his own, but there was someone watching the fight, it's clearly shown that Hashirama sensed/noticed someone atop the valley before collapsing to his knees:
    Spoiler!


    I just noticed that Madara fell with a smile on his face on the above page :O.

    Zero,

    You should re-read this page

    Spoiler!



    MEP is a Tsukuyomi.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #15
    Senior Member janfeae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    332
    I wonder if Madara got DNA from the collapsed wood clone, or if it simply disappeared. Though I believe it was once stated that he fought that battle for that specific purpose, so he must've had a plan.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Zero,

    You should re-read this page

    Spoiler!



    MEP is a Tsukuyomi.
    No, it's an Mugen Tsukuyomi, in this case it's not like Rasengan and Odama Rasengan. Obito has clearly only Kamui for his MS jutsu and the jutsu that Madara used wasn't Tsukuyomi. In this case the great genjutsu, Mugen Tsukuyomi, was created first, before the MS Tsukuyomi that Itachi awakened/that was formed from his eyes only. There is no relation between the two jutsu beside their similar names and that both of them are genjutsu.



  7. #17
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, it's an Mugen Tsukuyomi, in this case it's not like Rasengan and Odama Rasengan. Obito has clearly only Kamui for his MS jutsu and the jutsu that Madara used wasn't Tsukuyomi. In this case the great genjutsu, Mugen Tsukuyomi, was created first, before the MS Tsukuyomi that Itachi awakened/that was formed from his eyes only. There is no relation between the two jutsu beside their similar names and that both of them are genjutsu.
    Wow, Zero that's stretching it..a lot.

    Just because Madara had not used Tsukuyomi does not say he doesn't have it, and Obito will be using Madara's Eyes which posses his EMS and the Rinnegan for the Eternal Tsukuyomi.

    To say it is not Tsukuyomi even when it is name Infinite tsukuyomi, is far less likely to be the case than for Infinite Tsukyomi being an Infinite Version of the regular Tsukuyomi.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #18
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    As for the person watching the battle, we know somebody else was present at the scene of the duel: Mito Uzumaki.
    She was the one who sealed the kyuubi within herself to help hashirama, but we don't know her relation to Madara. Maybe she loved Madara but had to marry hashirama because as the future jinchuuriki she was expected to marry the hokage. After the battle she could have used some weird uzumaki jutsu to restore madara or something? lol, just a guess

  9. #19
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Maybe Madara copied Muu's splitting technique during his battle with Muu/Oonoki prior to facing Hashirama, and that's how Madara faked his death.

  10. #20
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    Good guess! If the techniqe could be copied it would make sense! Madara fell to the ground smiling so he must have had some hope his plan would be accomplished, it wasn't the death of someone losing all he wanted. The real madara dies while his split self survived as a shell of his former self and lived until aging completely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •