• So So

1 8.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    First of all, pretty dark for Hashiram to stab Madara from the back. Doesn't seem like something he would do. Could this all be a genjutsu? Also, when did Madara take "some of Hashirama's DNA"? What does that even mean? Like a chunk of his flesh? His blood?

There are still some facts missing. From this moment and the moment when Obito got to Madara's cave, Madara was missing one eye. Why? Would seem as though he'd used it for something. That piece is still missing.

Perhaps he took some random Uchiha eyes from someone, took out his own Rinnegans, replaced them with the random Uchiha eyes. And used izanagi to implant the rinnegans to Nagato without him realising it.

That would explain the missing eye when he met Obito.

My next guess is that they all arrive at the battle field. Madara will see Hashirama and a new series of dialougue will happen. As well as Madara's flashback of this event. And how he survived.
    Well Kenny, Madara Just used the Kyuubi to Fire off Bijou Bombs in an all out Duel to the Death. All bets were off at this point.

I am still wondering why Madara did not use Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu. We know he can use Tsukuyomi because the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a Tsukuyomi, and if he has Susanoo and Tsukuyomi, its a good bet he'd have Amaterasu also.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-03-2013 at 04:41 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !