0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 626 Discussion / 627 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/626

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Nothing major compared to the previous weeks but still the conclusion that we were all expecting and looking forward to...looks like the wood clone was really smth else if even madara couldn't see through it. Now, onto sasuke's reply, though if what hashirama said doesn't even sway him one bit I don't know what will and he deserves to die for it lol.

Looks like Madara pulled an Izanagi on Hashirama. So the first hokage didn't know of the most secret uchiha techniques afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Looks like Madara pulled an Izanagi on Hashirama. So the first hokage didn't know of the most secret uchiha techniques afterall.
    Dont think so. If he did it would have cost him sight in one eye - making unlocking the rinnegan impossible and we know that later he unlocks it.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Dont think so. If he did it would have cost him sight in one eye - making unlocking the rinnegan impossible and we know that later he unlocks it.
    Then what about a genjutsu? Before they stood face to face ready for the sword duel, there was a close up of madara's sharingan while hashirama was about to charge at him. Madara's death could have been a tsukuyomi illusion or a simple one?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Then what about a genjutsu? Before they stood face to face ready for the sword duel, there was a close up of madara's sharingan while hashirama was about to charge at him. Madara's death could have been a tsukuyomi illusion or a simple one?
    I like that idea. Because as it was we did not see a way for Madara to get his cells, they were just too far apart in the whole fight in order for him to steal them, but if it was a EMS Genjutsu, he could have scooped up some blood/flesh and gone on his merry way, with Hashirama none the wiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Hashirama is good, he noticed that Madara had to deactivate his Sharingan due to overuse of his chakra, otherwise using the wood clone would be pointless since Madara mentioned that he was the only person that could see through it.

From what I understood, they still battled for awhile after Hashirama has sleep-touched the Kyubi. You can notice that those creatures are not even close to them anymore and after landing near them, there was a phase panel of Madara's eye, then the moon, after which they end up in a valley with their armors riped to pieces.

Wow, I'm surprised that Hashirama have basically said that he will eliminate anything that stands in his and the village's path, even if those were his friends, family, children... peace and love loving Senju, there was one, but he changed as well after killing his friend, damn, no wonder he treaded the bijuu poorly after this as well.

Now, who helped Madara ? It seems that he wouldn't have been able to survive on his own, after exhausting his chakra to the point where he couldn't even use his Sharingan. It seems that Hashirama have noticed someone standing atop the valley...

So MS and SM are equal... interesting that MS seems to be somewhat of an opposite to SM, not only in acronyms, but also that one draws strength from within itself, while the other one from the outside.

First of all, pretty dark for Hashiram to stab Madara from the back. Doesn't seem like something he would do. Could this all be a genjutsu? Also, when did Madara take "some of Hashirama's DNA"? What does that even mean? Like a chunk of his flesh? His blood?

There are still some facts missing. From this moment and the moment when Obito got to Madara's cave, Madara was missing one eye. Why? Would seem as though he'd used it for something. That piece is still missing.

Perhaps he took some random Uchiha eyes from someone, took out his own Rinnegans, replaced them with the random Uchiha eyes. And used izanagi to implant the rinnegans to Nagato without him realising it.

That would explain the missing eye when he met Obito.

My next guess is that they all arrive at the battle field. Madara will see Hashirama and a new series of dialougue will happen. As well as Madara's flashback of this event. And how he survived.

Madara could not have used Izanagi, because like Nano said, attaining the Reningan would then be impossible. Also, I agree that certain pieces are missing. Kishi may be holding off those for Madara's flashback story.

Well whilst it could be that an Izanagi was used, I think the way hashirama said it, it could indicate another antagonist.