Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar

Dragon Ball Z Battle of The Gods

hey guys doing this because i haven't seen any others like this wanted too see what people make of it and if anyone has links to the movie i will post some trailers i'm sure you may of seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag0wHaTQYqY
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 05-13-2013 at 04:59 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Woah def gotta watch this

There was thread for this already: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...-Dragon-Ball-Z

I'm not sure what he was saying in that video above, but it seems that he realized that he knew something about SSJ, probably the legend and added that it ended with God or something like that . I guess this means that SSJ Bardock is non-canon, since he was a normal SSJ. The first SSJ might have been a Mystic, seeing as I think it was mentioned that Gohan would explode if he entered Mystic SSJ or something, can't remember well .

A fun-dubbed fight scene:

Yay, they corrected Gohan, he is no longer SSJ (it was a mistake of those that were making commercials ), but a Mystic. Not that it changes the fact he is owned .

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    the film is out do you have any links it looks very promising upset i wont see ss4 though :(

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Do not see the movie you can send the link of the other.

Ah! Thought it was a regular movie but it seems to be it's a anime.
    You can find my website at http://www.theprivatedetective.com

Well, this movie was pretty nice I guess. The most outstanding thing that happened is the amount of character development, especially for Vegeta. It's pretty awesome how after throwing away his pride to save everyone and unleashing the true rage of his heart, he have overcome Buu, Gotenks, Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku, looks like he always had that untapped potential, but it was being restricted by his pride and cold heart.

There is a lot of material for a next movie, since there are 12 God's of Destruction, plus their teachers, not to mention that Bills wasn't fighting at his full power, while Goku only began to learn about his new form, which looks that Vegate also is going to achieve in the next movie.

Funny enough is that they seemingly forgot that it was Future Trunks that killed Frieeza and not Goku , but oh well there were also times when they said that he only defeated him, so perhaps there was some translation error or simply a mistake .

Also, it was pretty awesome how Goku almost died the same way as Bardock ;P.

I enjoyed the movie over all, but I think that has to do with the nostalgic effect. If it was any other series I would say it was "meh" but it being DBZ made me really enjoy it
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!