Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I want Naruto and Sasuke to get over their angsty teenager phases and get back the cool resolve they used to have. Naruto used to show wisdom beyond his years at the coolest moments, and always put everyone in their place. Sasuke used to be able to keep a level head, pull through when needed, and was always "cool" when he needed to be.

Now, they've both had their perceptions and beliefs shaken. Naruto's an inch from losing sight of his "never give up" nindo. And when he follows it, he isn't badass anymore, he's a whiny bitch. Sasuke isn't cool, isn't level-headed, and almost never pulls through, failing at everything he does. They need to mature, grow past their issues, and fight for what they're losing sight of. That's the way to truly restore the energy to this series, especially to it's hero. We need more of Naruto acting like he did against Neji, or while defending Tsunade from Kabuto, or facing Gaara. We need Naruto to stop being this wishy-washy pansy he's been ever since his best friend left him. He seemed to have mastered his emotions, particularly his impulsiveness, going into the Pain fight. Ever since it ended, he's traded impusliveness for something worse: inactiveness. He really hasn't done ANYTHING in almost thirty chapters.

Naruto and Sasuke, on their own, are clearly failing. They're just not able to work properly with anyone, and it hinders them from their goals. Neither of them is going to take down Madara that way. However, I think the problem is that they're the only ones who can fight alongside each other. Think about the Zabuza arc, or when they first met Orochimaru... they tag-team properly, and they can take down anything. Naruto's the only one unpredictable enough and strong enough to take down a master like Madara who think he's seen it all, and Sasuke's the only one smart enough and quick enough to make it work.
    Couldnt have said it better myself. As soon as I read your first sentence I thought about when they met Oro is the forrest. They definitly worked together well in the Zabuza Arc. Then you finished off by pointing out how well they work together and why. 100% Agree
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post

11) ... i could continue but i wont, kishi is an amazing writer that keeps suprising me and im glad he does, i know most of the stuff i said wont happen but i can hope cant i.
    Kishi is NOT a good writer at all.. He creates interesting attachable characters but his story development is convoluted at best..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Kishi is NOT a good writer at all.. He creates interesting attachable characters but his story development is convoluted at best..
    Have you found a manga thats better? Deathnote's story and charachters were pretty good. If you want to talk convoluted, i'd say Bleach (Espadas)
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I want Naruto and Sasuke to get over their angsty teenager phases and get back the cool resolve they used to have. Naruto used to show wisdom beyond his years at the coolest moments, and always put everyone in their place. Sasuke used to be able to keep a level head, pull through when needed, and was always "cool" when he needed to be.

Now, they've both had their perceptions and beliefs shaken. Naruto's an inch from losing sight of his "never give up" nindo. And when he follows it, he isn't badass anymore, he's a whiny bitch. Sasuke isn't cool, isn't level-headed, and almost never pulls through, failing at everything he does. They need to mature, grow past their issues, and fight for what they're losing sight of. That's the way to truly restore the energy to this series, especially to it's hero. We need more of Naruto acting like he did against Neji, or while defending Tsunade from Kabuto, or facing Gaara. We need Naruto to stop being this wishy-washy pansy he's been ever since his best friend left him. He seemed to have mastered his emotions, particularly his impulsiveness, going into the Pain fight. Ever since it ended, he's traded impusliveness for something worse: inactiveness. He really hasn't done ANYTHING in almost thirty chapters.
    I am with you on this subject. I personally found both Naruto and Sasuke to be far more enduring and compelling characters prior to the time skip. As you mention in spite of his immaturity Naruto always displayed wisdom beyond his years in the past and was capable of putting his emotions aside for the sake of others when it mattered most. Sasuke also seemed far more relatable and justifiably driven in the past. In the past Sasuke's cool attitude seemed to hold some depth to it, he truly was a thoughtful person beneath all that bravado, now he just seems like an angry kid with too much power. These too both need to grow up, I really want to see Naruto shape up to be more like his father and Jiraiya, as it stands he seems to have lost the characteristics I respected in him most and yet he still seems naive and self-righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Have you found a manga thats better? Deathnote's story and charachters were pretty good. If you want to talk convoluted, i'd say Bleach (Espadas)
    Well I would have to say that Berserk is better by leaps and bounds but that's really neither here nor there. You can decide what you like best for yourself. I wouldn't concern myself too much about trying to convince others to agree with something that is for the most part an issue of opinion.

if there is another time skip, there is one other thing that HAS to be addressed and it is WAY the @#$% overdue..

Naruto needs to have a face to face conversation with Hinata. it needs to take up close to a full chapter, as they have a lot to talk about. and with her confession out of the way, I doubt that she'll faint or otherwise shy away from him anymore
    come fight my brute here

Veteran Member
    The reason i figure sakura should become more powerful is because i am kinda thinking along the lines that sasuke, naruto, and sakura are going to become something similar to the sannin ninjas. I mean, Orochimaru and jaraiya is gone, and tsunade is in a coma. I believe that tsunade was weaker than the other 2, but was still pretty strong. I figure sakura would become something like that, seeing as all 3 were trained by sannins.

I dont think sakura will become as strong as either naruto or sasuke, but as strong as tsunade at least..

just my 2 cents.

Kishi has been laying the framework for that (team 7 being the younger version of the Sannin) since the beginning. and all 3 have surpassed their mentors in just about every way. Sakura is the only one really laggin behind in that regard

Naruto fully mastered sage mode, but still has work to do to get near the number of jutsu J-man (or his dad) did.

Sasuke actually absorbed Oro, but not before learning a lot of whatever it was Oro was trying to teach him.. His single-mindedness is off ona tangent though (Oro's drive was immortality and learning all jutsu.. Sasuke's is vengeance and pretty much hating everyone)

Sakura has soaked up everything Tsunade has taught her, her healing ability may be even greater than her teachers, and shes just as strong. The only things preventing the full passing of the torch per se is that she needs to learn genjutsu and see her summon some slugs. in terms of raw brains, Sakura is actually the smartest of the 3 if memory serves.. Naruto and Sasuke have this knack for jutsu improvisation that to this point we have not seen from her.
    come fight my brute here

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Read Berserk, Claymore, Liar Game, Hikaru no Go(well the first 75%), Rurouni Kenshin, Bloody Monday... Those are damn well written Manga. Don't get me wrong I love Naruto to death in the same manner I do DBZ but it has real retarded issues. But even Naruto is no place close to Bleach stupidity!!

As for a Sakura power up.. All she needs is genjutsu mastery she'll be too badass!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I think for this year I want to see the Naruto/Sasuke reunion. That is probably what I anticipate the most. as far as character development, the main characters as they are now are in their crisis. They've hit the proverbial wall as far as developement and character stregnth. So I expect to see some real growth in their personalities and improvements to their sophistication.

I also would like to see how this "war" is conducted. As POW pointed out, their are minor villages with their own militias that Madara could have taken advantage of. Madara may also have his own settlements similar to Orochimaru's, albeit probably more spread out around at strategic locations.

Speaking of Oro or Oro related topics, I want a scenerio where Naruto(or another main protagonist) in a triple threat with Kabuchimaru, and Madara or some other baddie with conflicting interests. Imagine a battle on epic scale like the 3 sannin battle, but all participants are out or themselves. In fact, any triple threat battle would do I really dont care who.

That's all i care to think up now. I dont really expect anything at all actually. The above is the product of forcing myself to.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Honestly, i would like to see naruto get into a relationship with Hinata... he needs something more personal in his life, a bond he would gladly die for (like his farther) someone to pass on the fox too! =D