• So So

1 7.69%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @Zero

That was definitely other than a normal Cero, you can tell by Isshin's confused look and he wondered if it was a cero. It's evident that he's seen a Menos' Cero before because he tried to relate it to that, but I guess at that time, they didn't know anything about Gran Ceros nor Cero Oscuras. I'm not saying that it was that powerful, like the cero he used against Ulqi, but it's not an ordinary cero.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    @Zero

That was definitely other than a normal Cero, you can tell by Isshin's confused look and he wondered if it was a cero. It's evident that he's seen a Menos' Cero before because he tried to relate it to that, but I guess at that time, they didn't know anything about Gran Ceros nor Cero Oscuras. I'm not saying that it was that powerful, like the cero he used against Ulqi, but it's not an ordinary cero.
    I think Isshin was actually surprised by the cero itself, not what kind of cero it was; because the use of a cero indicates that the hollow using it is actually a menos, since only menos-class of hollows, whether they be menos grande/adjuchas/vaste lords, can use ceros to begin with. Normal hollows don't have access to cero.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46466494/17
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46466494/18

Isshin is surprised by the concept that he's fighting a menos, though he has never faced a menos with this much fighting capability. The cero in and of itself is normal, it's just the implication of being able to use a cero, that surprised Isshin.

I hope I'm making myself clear lol.

I want to see what pure Quincy's are capable of in battle, as well as this reishi armor!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I like this chapter was interesting plus I didn't expect Aizen to show up himself but him showing up was more because he didn't want Isshin reporting back to SS about what he saw.

- It is amazing that no one came back and just called Aizen out for his BS in all that time.

- However given how rigid SS is I guess they would have been ignored and treated as criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I can see how Isshin would lose now being surprised by the 3 of them in that reiatsu erasing cloak that Urahara made, and I wanna know who Ishida's mom is then we could know if he was a pure blood too hmmm
    - Ishida's mom is probably Katgiri the halfblood.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I'm all confused with Bleach. Well, not confused, but clueless. Thats a good thing.....for now anyways. I dont know if Aizen has something to do with this hollow. I dont know if this hollow is a VL, a backwards Vizard, an Arrancar something,....or Ichigo himslef. I dont mind being confused...for now at least. Kubo has a few avenues he could take, so needless to say, I'll continue reading.

I like Bleach, there is so many places you can go with the plot, I just hope Kubo doesnt disappoint (ie, I hope he doesnt do what I dont want him to do).
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    I think Isshin was actually surprised by the cero itself, not what kind of cero it was; because the use of a cero indicates that the hollow using it is actually a menos, since only menos-class of hollows, whether they be menos grande/adjuchas/vaste lords, can use ceros to begin with. Normal hollows don't have access to cero.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46466494/17
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46466494/18

Isshin is surprised by the concept that he's fighting a menos, though he has never faced a menos with this much fighting capability. The cero in and of itself is normal, it's just the implication of being able to use a cero, that surprised Isshin.

I hope I'm making myself clear lol.

I want to see what pure Quincy's are capable of in battle, as well as this reishi armor!
    This was also my take on it. Up until now, no one had fought with a hollow-shinigami hybrid and reported back. So Isshin is not so much surprised by the cero, which btw was a powerful cero and not just an everyday one, but more surprised that this particular hollow used cero in conjunction with this combat style that is reminding Isshin of fighting a shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I'm all confused with Bleach. Well, not confused, but clueless. Thats a good thing.....for now anyways. I dont know if Aizen has something to do with this hollow. I dont know if this hollow is a VL, a backwards Vizard, an Arrancar something,....or Ichigo himslef. I dont mind being confused...for now at least. Kubo has a few avenues he could take, so needless to say, I'll continue reading.

I like Bleach, there is so many places you can go with the plot, I just hope Kubo doesnt disappoint (ie, I hope he doesnt do what I dont want him to do).
    1) I dont know if Aizen has something to do with this hollow.

He sure does have something to do with it.

2) I dont know if this hollow is a VL, a backwards Vizard, an Arrancar.

He is probably a Modified VL, or an Arrancar boosted to or beyond VL. I think Aizen stopped manufacturing this type of Arrancar after this prototype.

3) I dont mind being confused...for now at least. Kubo has a few avenues he could take, so needless to say, I'll continue reading.

LOL, same here

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

great chapter i cant wait to see the Quincies kick some ass
    Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    heres another thing we saw people in the past who came across people under holowfication etc then got infected them self so is it fair to suggest maybe isshin may have a hollow mask hidden somewhere?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    heres another thing we saw people in the past who came across people under holowfication etc then got infected them self so is it fair to suggest maybe isshin may have a hollow mask hidden somewhere?
    No, hollowfication is not infectious, otherwise Urahara and Tessei would have undergone it as well. From what I understood, Aizen has injected them with it prior to that event. That event was simply meant to push them to their limits, confront them with danger (and to confirm that Urahara posses a superior H-cube). This way, Aizen has learned that agitation and near death experience/grave wounds drastically quicken the process.

If it wasn't for Urahara's H-cube, it seems that they would simply turn a hollow, or their souls would break (from the instability mentioned in the current flashback).

Looking/thinking back to the Aizen arc, When Aizen went to SS to create the King's Key and Ichigo in FTG state met up with him, as I recall Aizen was anticipating Ichigo to have gained a higher level of Hollow-Shinigami transformation beyond what he had exhibited on Earth.

Aizen was fully aware of Ichigo's transformation at the time he defeated Ulqiora. I think that that transformation was close to this hollow that Isshin is fighting, but there are differences. This hollow has two sword-like appendages for instance. It could be that the transformation Aizen was expecting Ichigo to have would have appeared even closer to this hollow.

I think the reason Ichigo went beyond Hollow-like tranformation into the Final Getsuga mode, was because Ichigo's Shinigami side has a Final Getsuga (LIKE HIS OLD MAN). Ichigo's Hollow and his Zanpakuto became one, so Ichigo symbolized the ultimate Shinigami melded to the Ultimate Hollow.

Lets watch and see what the Ultimate Quincy will add to the mix.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-29-2013 at 05:00 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !