• So So

1 7.69%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    jheeeze aizen up to his old tricks..... but then is it fair to ask why this wasnt implemented in the whole aizen saga

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Great, so Aizen had a part in Ichigo's birth too? Big surprise....

So right now:

1. The Bloodline of a former major Shinigami house
    2. The Bloodline of a High end Quincy bloodline, enabling his Quincy powers
    3. Spirit Energy from Aizen's Super-Hollow-Vizard, while his physical body has fullbring
    4. Spirit Energy from every freakin major shinigami via magic-plot-sword

The Damn Spirit King's interest to boot too!

Why don't he just take Aizen's Jewel and be done with it.
    Last edited by drgnx; 03-27-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think it's an early forced arrancar, a VL level hollow that was "Hollowified" to be possessed with Shinigami-like attributes. If you recall in the previous chapter experiments on Hollows worked, but the ones on Shinigami were still failures.
    I agree... though I find it very curious that it's hole was closed up. Not even the Espada had thier holes filled in, which one would take to be very significant in that a hollow's hole is pretty much it's defining characteristic. It symbolizes their lack of a heart(humanity) and their need to feed on other spirits. I don't know what this could mean except that it definitely sets this hollow/psuedo-arrancar apart from anything else we have seen, whether it means it is stronger or more balanced (yet still incomplete)than other H-cube creations we have seen is a mystery. It maybe a creation that had a potential for higher power than anything else since if it were completed.

That leads me to my next point, I also find it very curious that Aizen would come down and intervene in this fight personally. It leads me to suspect that he knows Isshin's power and did not want to take any chances that this particular creation of his might get ganked by him. If then later it turns out that Masaki does indeed somehow destroy this hollow, I can see how that would piss Aizen off enough to want to have her killed later on.

There are parallelism between ichigo and how he was influence by 3 characters here imo..... his mamoru complex certainly came from his mom..... and his ideals too not follow the rules came from masaki and isshin....... plus we have this black VL that surely will be the connection to his hollowside..... i think kubo did a great job connecting them to ichigo's true origin

All this talk about ichigo's origins, but im wondering if ryuuken did the house maid lol, that would make ishida like 3/4 quincy yet opie implied that ishida is much stronger than he currently is which is due to????

Ah ukitake should have intervened himself then might have discovered the treachery earlier

If Ichigo's dad knew anything about Aizen or the hollowfication plan (which I think is likely because if he left SS before Urahara, he would had went to Urahara when he noticed that he was living in the real world) he should have said something to Ichigo the second he realized that Ichigo was a soul reaper.

Also, I don't know for sure but I think he was the one that planned for Ichigo to lose his powers - during the Fullbring arc when he and Urahara were talking and Urahara and Urahara was asking him if he was sure he wanted to do something that would rob Ichigo of his future (the first part of the conversation wasn't shown).

As everything stands now, I think Isshin is a asshole...
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Thanks to a cleaner version of the chapter, or perhaps other factors, I have noticed, or rather realized, what is that which filled the Hollow's hole. Check this, brain-like thing:
    Spoiler!

and compare it with this:
    Spoiler!

No wonder this hollow reminded me of Aizen's last form, because it is it's prototype. Quite likely, it is the current form of Aizen's H-cube. Strangely enough, even though it was Aizen's H-cube, that have eaten Urahara's H-cube, yet it itself transformed into what Urahara's looked like. I knew that Urahara's was more advanced, but for it to be this much ? I guess it's no wonder that Aizen respects Urahara this much.

It looks a little as if that Hollow had at least 2 masks .

What's really interesting, is that the Hollow has the size of a normal human-spirit-shinigami, like Ishin. You can notice that it's helmet is around the size of Ishin's head, yet the real mouth/face/head inside is much smaller, as if it belonged to a Spirit Child:
    Spoiler!

yep, it's possible that at the point after it being owned, Aizen's H-cube has granted it's wish, but what it could have been ?

It's pretty awesome that the ropes on Ishin's Asauchi also gain flame-like properties, similar to how Ichigo's ropes/chains change by activating his Zan to a different levels. It's worth mentioning that Ichigo's big Asauchi had ropes tied to his handle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's pretty awesome that the ropes on Ishin's Asauchi also gain flame-like properties, similar to how Ichigo's ropes/chains change by activating his Zan to a different levels. It's worth mentioning that Ichigo's big Asauchi had ropes tied to his handle as well.
    It looks as if he is about to launch a getsuga tensho in that pic. Which brings up a good question, does Engetsu fire off(ha) flame getsugas? I wonder if Isshin's FGT makes him completely decked out in flames... that's a pretty cool idea.

^ You know what, those burning ropes/tails on Ishin's rope, remind me a little of a Pheonix...

Anyway, is this explosion a normal Cero explosion ?:
    Spoiler!

because Grimjow's Gran Rey Cero looks very similar to it:
    Spoiler!

Anyway, is it me or did Aizen cut him up the moment that Ishin realized that someone was covering the existence of this new Hollow ?

The Reishi Armor, hmmm that sounds a little different from what the Quincy uniform is called, IIRC. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps the Sacred Silver Liquid Reiatsu/Reishi Storer isn't perhaps the special trait and tools that only the Ishida family can use ? It's likely that the Reishi Armor is made of the same thing, which allows to store power, probably. Technically, in the previous arc we didn't see Uryu in his standard Quincy clothes, so perhaps he got a special Reishi Armor from his father, but can only use it at special occasions ?

I think its an early Vizard if anything since it looks like a hollow shell on a human body, once your hollow you don't really get that part of your hole back so it might be the other way, a human turned hollow slowly making his hole.

And I still doubt its a VL just because even in the Soul Key arc he wasn't able to find the VL yet so how did he do it now all of a sudden :-/ unless he got lucky.

I can see how Isshin would lose now being surprised by the 3 of them in that reiatsu erasing cloak that Urahara made, and I wanna know who Ishida's mom is then we could know if he was a pure blood too hmmm
    A pie in the sky?