0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 531 Discussion / 532 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/531

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So that thing is a mix of a shinigami and a hollow - not a vasto lord? And, Engetsu is a fire-Zan now?

I think it's an early forced arrancar, a VL level hollow that was "Hollowified" to be possessed with Shinigami-like attributes. If you recall in the previous chapter experiments on Hollows worked, but the ones on Shinigami were still failures.

It will be interesting to see the techniques used by Masaki, I am certain she can use Blutt Vein and Bluut Artrie (or jaz like that), since she's "pure blood". It also seem like some of the Quincies were a bunch of stuck up superior race jerks, I can certainly see a connection to Juha Bach in that attitude.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Bleach 531 Discussion - 532 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/531

Things are heating up!

Damn I didn't pay attention to the date/time of creation of this thread & created another one. The numbering threw me off. Sorry aggeroff.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think it's an early forced arrancar, a VL level hollow that was "Hollowified" to be possessed with Shinigami-like attributes. If you recall in the previous chapter experiments on Hollows worked, but the ones on Shinigami were still failures.

It will be interesting to see the techniques used by Masaki, I am certain she can use Blutt Vein and Bluut Artrie (or jaz like that), since she's "pure blood". It also seem like some of the Quincies were a bunch of stuck up superior race jerks, I can certainly see a connection to Juha Bach in that attitude.
    Ahh that line explains alot, thx.

I wonder if Aizen & Co tried to kill/weakened that hollow (to erase suspicion) before Masaki came.
    Although Ryuuken is seen to prepare for battle, Masaki seemed to be alone when she "defeated" and talked to Isshin in the prev chapters.

So katagiri and the rest of the maids are "GEMISCHT" mixed blood.... and not pure(ECHT) like ryuken, his mom and masaki..... So this means several years ago before ichigo was born there were several quincies left...... i wonder what happened to them that there are only 2 remaining under the ishidas......

And the hollow not, menos not, black vasto or shinigami is definitely like ichigo's hollow or whatever that thing really is, its hole is closed and it has a mask.... it being black parallels itself to ichigo's getsuga..... and aizen using urahara's cloak to hide his reiatsu to isshin before back stabbing him is his usual self hehe.... plus engetu is somewhat fire base.... BURN ENGETSU....... is it similar to yama or is it a blue flame much like getsuga... coz how the hell did isshin used getsuga lately? i'm guessing its a blue flame

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Damn I didn't pay attention to the date/time of creation of this thread & created another one. The numbering threw me off. Sorry aggeroff.
    Haha, no problem, I've made that mistake plenty of times as well. Plus I messed up on the title of this one as well XP
    Last edited by aggeroff; 03-27-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I'm beginning to suspect that all shiba's abilities are elements of nature.... isshin is fire base, kaien is water base, ganju is somewhat earthbase(sand), and kukkaku is still a mystery... she might be wind

^ It is likely that the Shiba clan as a whole has a fire type trait, seeing as their clan symbol is a fuse. It's likely that Kaien got his Water trait from his mother/father/one of his parents and likely is the only one seeing as only he has violet hair, while everyone else has black.

Looks like the first translation of Engetsu, as "The Fiery Moon" was indeed correct and not the later ones. I'm not surprised, seeing as the fire seems to be a trait of the Shiba clan.

Now what will happen ? Final Getsuga Tenshou from Ishin ? Ryuken Fianl Quincy Mode ? Misaki Complete Quincy Form ? Damn, there are at least 4 Captain-class enemies there, it might be a pretty awesome fight .

Hmmmmmm, a Black Hollow with a Mask and a Closed Hole... it is quite far from the complete arrancars and neither it is a vizard, it seems much closer to what Aizen transformed, seeing as the H-cube somewhat closed/filled his hole. Not to mention that it's blades are fused with it's body... just like Ichigo in FGT and what Aizen was about to become...

After seeing this hollow again, the probability of Ichigo having two weapons/swords rise up again and after unraveling his Quincy blood, I'm pretty sure that he will be able to combine them into a bow and shoot Getsuga Tenshou's from it (it is a fang, so perhaps it's true form is that of an arrow ?). You know, like Gilgamesh form Fate\Prototype .

Hmmmm, Ishin didn't even attempt to first try Getsuge Tenshou... could this move really belong to Misaki and he simply learned form her, while Ichigo inherited it ?

I must admit that I'm quite impressed by the new quality of the Mangapanda scans in regards to this week's Naruto and Bleach.