• Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 531 Discussion / 532 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/531

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So that thing is a mix of a shinigami and a hollow - not a vasto lord? And, Engetsu is a fire-Zan now?

I think it's an early forced arrancar, a VL level hollow that was "Hollowified" to be possessed with Shinigami-like attributes. If you recall in the previous chapter experiments on Hollows worked, but the ones on Shinigami were still failures.

It will be interesting to see the techniques used by Masaki, I am certain she can use Blutt Vein and Bluut Artrie (or jaz like that), since she's "pure blood". It also seem like some of the Quincies were a bunch of stuck up superior race jerks, I can certainly see a connection to Juha Bach in that attitude.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think it's an early forced arrancar, a VL level hollow that was "Hollowified" to be possessed with Shinigami-like attributes. If you recall in the previous chapter experiments on Hollows worked, but the ones on Shinigami were still failures.

It will be interesting to see the techniques used by Masaki, I am certain she can use Blutt Vein and Bluut Artrie (or jaz like that), since she's "pure blood". It also seem like some of the Quincies were a bunch of stuck up superior race jerks, I can certainly see a connection to Juha Bach in that attitude.
    Ahh that line explains alot, thx.

I wonder if Aizen & Co tried to kill/weakened that hollow (to erase suspicion) before Masaki came.
    Although Ryuuken is seen to prepare for battle, Masaki seemed to be alone when she "defeated" and talked to Isshin in the prev chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I agree... though I find it very curious that it's hole was closed up. Not even the Espada had thier holes filled in, which one would take to be very significant in that a hollow's hole is pretty much it's defining characteristic. It symbolizes their lack of a heart(humanity) and their need to feed on other spirits. I don't know what this could mean except that it definitely sets this hollow/psuedo-arrancar apart from anything else we have seen, whether it means it is stronger or more balanced (yet still incomplete)than other H-cube creations we have seen is a mystery. It maybe a creation that had a potential for higher power than anything else since if it were completed.

That leads me to my next point, I also find it very curious that Aizen would come down and intervene in this fight personally. It leads me to suspect that he knows Isshin's power and did not want to take any chances that this particular creation of his might get ganked by him. If then later it turns out that Masaki does indeed somehow destroy this hollow, I can see how that would piss Aizen off enough to want to have her killed later on.

Bleach 531 Discussion - 532 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/531

Things are heating up!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    jheeeze aizen up to his old tricks..... but then is it fair to ask why this wasnt implemented in the whole aizen saga

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Great, so Aizen had a part in Ichigo's birth too? Big surprise....

So right now:

1. The Bloodline of a former major Shinigami house
    2. The Bloodline of a High end Quincy bloodline, enabling his Quincy powers
    3. Spirit Energy from Aizen's Super-Hollow-Vizard, while his physical body has fullbring
    4. Spirit Energy from every freakin major shinigami via magic-plot-sword

The Damn Spirit King's interest to boot too!

Why don't he just take Aizen's Jewel and be done with it.
    Last edited by drgnx; 03-27-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    Spoiler!

Damn I didn't pay attention to the date/time of creation of this thread & created another one. The numbering threw me off. Sorry aggeroff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Damn I didn't pay attention to the date/time of creation of this thread & created another one. The numbering threw me off. Sorry aggeroff.
    Haha, no problem, I've made that mistake plenty of times as well. Plus I messed up on the title of this one as well XP
    Last edited by aggeroff; 03-27-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off