0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 536 Discussion / 537 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/536

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What really binds isshin to masaki is the hollow that infected her.... then it was pass down to ichigo like a HIV from parent to children, when ichigo awakened it, isshin was freed of it in some sort.... hence breaking the reishi strings that binds him...

Whitey became part of ichigo the moment he was born because of masaki, so isshin was bound to both masaki and ichigo through whitey(cause isshin is the vaccine, the complete opposite of whitey), when masaki died, he was still bound through ichigo, but when the hollow forcefully surfaced out of ichigo in SS, what binds isshin(vaccine) to ichigo(whitey) was somewhat repelled and cut off, meaning the vaccine(isshin) wasn't anymore able to stop ichigo's hollowfication, cutting off the soul string that binds him to (whitey), freed from that dilemma isshin gained access to his shinigami powers again........

Unlike masaki, Ichigo being made up of hollow/human....... shinigami/quincy naturally....... even without this soul string vaccine that urahara developed in order to prevent soul suicide .... ichigo would not be in danger of exploding like tousen lols

"Isshin tells Ichigo: You already know what happened after you were born, so there's no need to say anymore. But there's one thing that you still do not know, which is what happened on the day when your mother died , the real reason that she dies." - its fairly obvious that kubo goes to the angle were it ain't grand fisher who really killed masaki he has been hinting on this even before this arc began.... whoever it is i'd be pleased as long as it ain't aizen..... lols, it could be ichigo, urahara, bach, ryuken, hell even ururu hehe

BOOBIESSSSSSSSS!!!! Bleach is now ecchi series
    Last edited by my2kb22; 05-08-2013 at 08:21 AM.

I wouln't know about that! We know that aizen loves to steal the spot for himself all the time. Hell, almost everything that happened in bleach tilll now, was his doing

Still don't really know what happened and next week's chapter seems to be the key one. Pretty much confirmed that Ryuken did the housemaid lol

Isshin, i.e.: YOU RUINED EVERYTHING ICHIGO!!!

5 bucks the Whitey/Ichigo killed Masaki

Awww shiiiet! Here we go with what REALLY happened to Masaki! Duh duh duuuhhhhhhhh!!!! Was it Aizen? Was it Hichigo??

Anyway like I and others figured Ichigo's hollow was inherited like a genetic disease and was the reason Isshin could not transform until Hichigo busted free.

Oh and let us not forget Bleach boobs! Awesome!

*edit*
    on my second readthrough and noticing all Urahara's little facial expressions. Hilarious. And also how everything in the panels goes from bright and happy to dark and ominous when Isshin says Ichigo was born. Damn but Kubo is masterful at conveying feeling through his art.

Oh damn, I just realized that perhaps Bach and company were to blame somehow for Masaki's death. It would do a lot to explain why Ryuken hates quincies so much now and why Isshin never seemed all that vengeful towards grand fisher or Aizen. Maybe it's Bach and friends whom Isshin is saving his wrath for.

Hmmmmmm, so what is Getsuge Tenshou ? He is obviously using it with his Asauchi, so does this mean that it is a Noble Clan Technique (along with FGT ?) ? Like the White Emperor of the Kuchiki ? Will we see Ganju & Kukaku tossing it as well ?

...9 years ago on June 17th ? Isn't this a different day than the attack of Grand Fisher ? Was she abducted and experimented on untill she died ? Is this how Quincy obtained the technology to steal Shinigami power/Bankai ?

Finally some boobs in Bleach - awesome! Can't wait for Orihime's turn. ^^

Story? What story? No, but seriously: excellent chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    on my second readthrough and noticing all Urahara's little facial expressions. Hilarious.
    Thanks for the heads up, that was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not surprised, the real thing that took me off guard, was the fact that Masaki is naked within her inner world... just what the heck . Did Kubo finally cave in and started doing fan service ?
    I guess you have your answer now.
    Last edited by Anticrobotic; 05-08-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Uh-oh, double post. Sorry!
    Last edited by Anticrobotic; 05-08-2013 at 01:06 PM.