2 15.38%
  • So So

1 7.69%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I have to wonder about Ishin's battle capabilities. He somewhat mentions that he isn't at his 100% after regaining his power at the time of the Arrancer Grand Fisher's attack. Then later on in Karakura Town, he quite easily handles Aizen (who is pretty much 2x a Captain's power), even forcing him to his knees without sweeting much. For him to be forced to only defend against that Hollow, would suggest that it's battle capabilities far surpasses that of a standard Captain-level Shinigami. Assuming that Ishin hasn't become much stronger after his fight with that Black Hollow until the point where he discarded his power.

Anyway, this page:
    Spoiler!

seems to be referring to something important, if we assume that by living creatures, Azien means living humans, then it might be referring to what Misaki did or wished for (then again, only Urahara's H-cube had originally a mind of it's own IIRC). Though it might simply refer to the potential that everyone holds, that can reach even that of the Soul King or something like that (still, why would Ishin be pissed by it so personally ?).

I'm still wondering about Urahara. He created many things, he even was able to create the H-cube. He lost it, but he couldn't control it anyway, in the past that is, since he suggested that he would be able to do it now (http://www.mangapanda.com/94-51305-9...apter-402.html). Seeing as he is able to control it now and was able to create it in the past, why didn't he make another one ? Did he really seal it because of the fear of it's power, or was he preparing himself in order to take total control over it ? Well he seems to be OK with Soul King ruling all, but he still seems quite fishy.

EDIT: Hm, I wonder if this means that the anime spilled the secrets right at the first episode :
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zero; 03-29-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    @ zero but if you look back to the chapter where they went back 100 years or what not shinji wasn't injected neither was the kido vice captain they all appeared to get it via contact

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    @ zero but if you look back to the chapter where they went back 100 years or what not shinji wasn't injected neither was the kido vice captain they all appeared to get it via contact
    Half of them were cut down solely by Tousen (a few without even gaining any other injuries but that one inflicted by Tousen), this means that it wasn't being passed from infected to infected, since Tousen was a normal Shinigami at that time. It couldn't be anything in the air, since neither Aizen, Gin, Kaname, Tessai or Urahara were infected. Then again Tousen did wore a mask, before the rest that didn't get infected came, though it seemed to be his style (since no one asked why he wore a mask) so it's hard to tell anything about that.

Speaking of Tousen, I noticed that in the Pandelum arc his bankai didn't restrict hearing, which means that it strengthened quite a bit later on. Unless it didn't restrict later on as well , I might not remember it too well.

BTW, Ukitake was trying to persuade Kaien to become a Captain in the pandelum arc, so does this mean that he had Bankai or that his skills, even with only a Shikai, were at a Captain-level bankai user ? Quite strange seeing as Gotei had a few people with Bankai at that time, without being captains and the Hollow-Arrancar that ate him did not display skills even near captain levels, while using only his powers.
    Last edited by Zero; 03-29-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Unsticky this?