0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 703 Discussion / 704Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/703

Spoiler!

MangaStream version is up!
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 03-27-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So Luffy would give it to someone in his crew, it can't be Sanji because 1-He'd be too strong (most likely he'd be able to match Zoro then) and 2-He's too good of a swimmer.

If anyone gets it, it should be the only person who doesn't have a set fighting style, which is Nami! and even with the fruit she still wouldn't be stronger then Sanji so the Monster Trio wouldn't change - as it stands now, she just runs around waiting for thunder clouds to form, but no one strong is going to lose to 1 lightning bolt (which should be the limit to her strength because she uses weather to fight, maybe she could have a thundercloud that strikes a whole bunch of times, but still it's limited to a lightning strike). Maybe she won't get it, but one can dream lol (and with her already orange hair, it would look cool on the anime)

Hopes and Dreams aside, I think the fruit will be destroyed somehow. The Straw Hats getting the Fire Logia at this point seems too overpowered, unless the limit to people's strength in OPverse is much higher then I think it is, though it can't be that strong because during the War the PX's were able to obliterate 'Famous' New-World Pirate allies of White Beard.

EDIT: Also, I don't think Nami powered up like the rest of them during the Time Skip, more like, she learned a lot about the weather anomalies in the New World (which given the little weather guy's description was nuts) - I also can't remember, but did Nami have a major fight in Fishman Island? i remember her lightning rod, then Brook came and fought a main guy, instead of her
    Last edited by Airicks; 03-27-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

It isn't too overpowered, since haki is pretty much standard for those who make it in the new world.
    I still stand by the idea of sanji eating the fruit if one of the SH's were to eat it.
    It suits him perfectly, especially with his fire-themed cooking-fighting-style and flaming kicks.
    Yes I know he's the best swimmer, but that won't be an issue if jimbei joins the crew.

And as I thought, all these gladiators are fodder for Lucy, it'll come down to the collisseum's champions.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 03-27-2013 at 03:26 PM.

This tournament reminds me of Dragonball. I can see a Lao G vs LuCy(not heartphilia) in the semi-finals/Final.

I vote Franky merging the Mera Mera with one of Zoro's swords ala Vega punk!

Where's Kinemon, that perv got lost in the Love alley!?

^ Haha, now that you mention it Oda has seemingly been picking on Fairy tail recently, what with the whole making a tournament arc right after Fairy tail's ended, introducing "fairies", and now calling Luffy Lucy . I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few more pokes at Fairy Tail in the next few chapters.

hang on, i must be forgetting something. what happens if luffy does eat the fruit? does he lose his power or something when he says he can't eat it?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Lucy for next crew mate. I don't know about you guys, but something about Lucy screams Straw hat.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    hang on, i must be forgetting something. what happens if luffy does eat the fruit? does he lose his power or something when he says he can't eat it?
    He would Explode actually.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Lucy for next crew mate. I don't know about you guys, but something about Lucy screams Straw hat.
    Might be because of that straw hat he's wearing XP

Added the MS version on top.

Oda had me at Lucy.

Crazy theory-time:
    Maybe the blind guy -Fuji-cough-tora?- somehow intercepts the fruit and takes it back to the navy HQ as requested by garp, and he'll give it to Coby.
    Maybe a little far-fetched but it would be an interesting devellopment.

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if the factory ends up being below the colliseum.
    It looks like the perfect place to hide it.