Fairy Tail 324 Discussion / 325 Predictions

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

...strange, how could she close the gate, when she was outside the castle at the time of the attack according to the Cat's vision ? Could the Shadow be someone else, that took control over Lucy, or what ? I would understand if it was Natsu, since he might have felt or noticed Igneel among them, but Lucy ? With the 2 stellar mages (or 3 seeing as the princess can open it as well ?) and complete collection of the 12 keys, they should be able to summon the Stellar King.

Hmmmmmm, for him to be sure it was Lucy, perhaps someone did witness it, so someone with her power and looks closed the gates... her mother ? She did disappear together with the Dragons, so she might have reappeared together with them as well.

Perhaps it has to do with the majority of the celestial keys being herse.
    What if opening the gate would make her lose her celestial spirits and she wouldn't want/allow that to happen or something, resulting in the gates being closed. (or something along those lines, idk.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...strange, how could she close the gate, when she was outside the castle at the time of the attack according to the Cat's vision ? Could the Shadow be someone else, that took control over Lucy, or what ? I would understand if it was Natsu, since he might have felt or noticed Igneel among them, but Lucy ? With the 2 stellar mages (or 3 seeing as the princess can open it as well ?) and complete collection of the 12 keys, they should be able to summon the Stellar King.

Hmmmmmm, for him to be sure it was Lucy, perhaps someone did witness it, so someone with her power and looks closed the gates... her mother ? She did disappear together with the Dragons, so she might have reappeared together with them as well.
    If I had to guess I would say it was Arcadios (The White Night) In Carla vision.

The guy had a bad vibe since the begging obsessing about Zeref, and even then he must have known about Rogue from the future and his plan but he was still obsessing about Zeref, even when he approached the princess he questioned her about abandoning the plan to destroy Zeref.

In Carla's vision Lucy was crying, probably being forced to close the gate by the White Night.

Well now we have more feelings getting in the way, but really, I'm still not 100% sure that Lucy is the one with the false memories. Perhaps rogue was brainwashed to stop Lucy because she is the one who can open the gate, not the one who closes it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

We don't exaclty know from which time future Lucy was. Maybe she unintentionally closed the gate by travelling back in time only a few days/weeks after the initial dragon attack.

What if the opening of eclipse as a weapon kills the person who opens it or something? Since in the future they just opened it to go back to the past instead of using the cannon so no one died yet?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    What if the opening of eclipse as a weapon kills the person who opens it or something? Since in the future they just opened it to go back to the past instead of using the cannon so no one died yet?
    From what I understood, you need at least one Stellar Magician and one of the 12th keys to even make it work, of course the more of the keys you have, the greater the power and capabilities it will posses (quite strange, considering that this is Zeref's magic, so why it's so Stellar Magician dependent ? Perhaps this hints on what was Zeref's original magic before his curse awakened, or perhaps the Stellar's power to open gates between dimensions is what really matters, since it seems that in FT, what they do is rather jumping between alternate dimension which are simply on a different point of time, rather than truly moving back in time in the same timeline).

F.Rogue mentions that 7 years from the current events, the Eclipse will not posses even half of it's power, quite likely because it was used to cross time a few times. It's power depends on the gathered power (from the tournaments) and the number of the keys, while the Stellar magician is needed to open it, so likely only a Stellar magician can close it as well. That was the whole point of abducting Lucy and acquiring what's-her-name that joined the royal army. Though, the Princess's words imply that she herself is a Stellar Magician seeing as she supposedly can open the gates.

It is likely that the Zeref that appeared on Fairy Island is from another time, considering that he looked young, yet his age should have been much, much older (then again it is suggested that the age of the Real DSs is a few times more than they look at).

Now, it's worth mentioning that another number 7 has appeared (this time the time form which F.Rogue came) and we all know that the number 7 is closely related to Stellar Magicians and Dragons. IIRC there was a 7 year time skip for the FT that were on the Island as well. There were 7 DS that appeared at the tournament (F.Rogue, Rogue, Sting, Laxus, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy). This means that there is already 777 going on here, which was the year that the Dragons and Lucy's mother disappeared.

If that time-skip was 7 years, then this means that in 7 years since the appearance of Acnologia on the Fairy Islan, a Dragon Army came and completely took over the world in the next 7 years.

Does anybody understand what Current Lucy was exclaiming about regarding future Lucy's Left (Mangastream) or Right (Mangapanda) hand?

Spoiler!

Besides the fact that one version's translation is off, and future Lucy is dying, what exactly is the significance of the scene? Does future Lucy not have a FT tattoo?

OOps!

Nevermind, I seem to recall that someone said future Lucy has no right Hand.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what I understood, you need at least one Stellar Magician and one of the 12th keys to even make it work, of course the more of the keys you have, the greater the power and capabilities it will posses (quite strange, considering that this is Zeref's magic, so why it's so Stellar Magician dependent ? Perhaps this hints on what was Zeref's original magic before his curse awakened, or perhaps the Stellar's power to open gates between dimensions is what really matters, since it seems that in FT, what they do is rather jumping between alternate dimension which are simply on a different point of time, rather than truly moving back in time in the same timeline).

F.Rogue mentions that 7 years from the current events, the Eclipse will not posses even half of it's power, quite likely because it was used to cross time a few times. It's power depends on the gathered power (from the tournaments) and the number of the keys, while the Stellar magician is needed to open it, so likely only a Stellar magician can close it as well. That was the whole point of abducting Lucy and acquiring what's-her-name that joined the royal army. Though, the Princess's words imply that she herself is a Stellar Magician seeing as she supposedly can open the gates.

It is likely that the Zeref that appeared on Fairy Island is from another time, considering that he looked young, yet his age should have been much, much older (then again it is suggested that the age of the Real DSs is a few times more than they look at).

Now, it's worth mentioning that another number 7 has appeared (this time the time form which F.Rogue came) and we all know that the number 7 is closely related to Stellar Magicians and Dragons. IIRC there was a 7 year time skip for the FT that were on the Island as well. There were 7 DS that appeared at the tournament (F.Rogue, Rogue, Sting, Laxus, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy). This means that there is already 777 going on here, which was the year that the Dragons and Lucy's mother disappeared.

If that time-skip was 7 years, then this means that in 7 years since the appearance of Acnologia on the Fairy Islan, a Dragon Army came and completely took over the world in the next 7 years.
    Interesting ideas man, I like the thought that Zeref might have been a stellar mage before, which might mean a Lucy takeover sometime in the future (like using her body to being back dead Zeref or something). And I do hope they use the canon but don't wipe out all the dragons, leave a good amount left for some action and adventure in the world, I would be interesting if there was a dragon world/demon world/and human world/dimension type deal (like Edolas is for demons/magicians, the other Edolas is for the non magic using humans & exceed, and somewhere else is for dragons) and for some reason every 7 years the worlds/dimensions combine and everyone fights lol, but the last time all the dragons went home so Igneel and the gang are not here anymore etc.

Either way im excited to see the new chapters! I hope something comes from the next one, but it might just be fan service to future dying Lucy and current pissed off Natsu etc.
    A pie in the sky?