3 33.33%
  • Sanji (3/5)

1 11.11%
  • Moria (2/5)

0 0%
  • Gonbei (1/5)

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I don't think its about power, i think its about the symbolism. If sanji gets the DF, i see oda giving him an eat it or lose it choice. I think he eats it and tells luffy we won't leave you to get hurt like that ever again! I think this will be a nice chance for Oda to explore the crews feels about not being their for luffy 2 years ago and basically, we will do what it takes to protect our captain. Whether its from battle or emotional pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Examining the feelings of the crew, even Luffy, on this matter of Ace's death following two years is precisely what Oda intends for this arc. He doesn't, however, need to illustrate the adament care each member feels towards Luffy, especially the shame of not being there for him when they needed him most, by having his brother's former DF eaten. I'm still a firm advocate for the DF not beign eaten by the crew, primarily because it undermines every transcension of their limits since they entered the story, from Luffy to Brook.

Okay then, if one of the Strawhats don't eat it, what will happen to the fruit? Personally I love the earlier idea of Coby eating it, but I don't see how that would work in this situation unless Coby came here with Fujitora. And if Luffy enters the tournament and wins it, what will he do with the fruit? Keep it in the Sunny somewhere? That would be an interesting trophy, similar to his straw hat in a way.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Assuming Luffy is even strong enough to win.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

That is why I said If. If Luffy doesn't win then the fruit will most likely be eaten by the winner, unless the winner has a devil fruit power already of course, then if so why the fuck did they enter the tournament?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Maybe he will bury it with Asce's body and it will grow into another DF tree lol, feeding off the nutrients of Whitebeard and his 1st mate
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Okay then, if one of the Strawhats don't eat it, what will happen to the fruit? Personally I love the earlier idea of Coby eating it, but I don't see how that would work in this situation unless Coby came here with Fujitora. And if Luffy enters the tournament and wins it, what will he do with the fruit? Keep it in the Sunny somewhere? That would be an interesting trophy, similar to his straw hat in a way.
    I somewhat presented the idea that should Luffy win the tournament or obtain the Mera Mera, it would remain as a trophy/keep sake aboard the Sunny, only to later be discovered and eaten by a curious young pirate-to-be after the series much like how Luffy started teh series eating Shank's Gum Gum DF. This would essentially create the next Pirate Era following the series end.

As long as it's accidentally eaten, I'm okay with that X-D

REALLY looking forward to see the crew acknowledge to Luffy how they feel about not being there for him the VERY ONE TIME he needed them most; considering that he's very nearly been killed defending each of them at least once (except MAYBE Zoro. But they're bros for life, anyway).

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.