3 33.33%
  • Sanji (3/5)

1 11.11%
  • Moria (2/5)

0 0%
  • Gonbei (1/5)

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well if he is fujitora, there is a simple reason why he would say that to luffy. Luffy helped him, he had nothing to gain, he just did it because it was the right thing to do. So, thats why he said he would rather not know because if that was luffy then if he never got his name he has a reason for not taking him in right then and their. He could have jsut given him a quick pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Here's my befitting update !
    "Dragon Slayer" Roronoa Zoro - 350.000.000 B
    "Skywalker" Sanji - 272.000.000 B
    "Cyborg" Franky - 200.000.000 B
    "Demon Rebel" Nico Robin - 180.000.000 B
    "Satan Soul" Brook - 165.000.000 B
    "Jungle Sniper" Ussop - 143.000.000 B
    "Tanuki" Chopper - 110.000.000 B
    Namiswaaaaaaaan - 90.000.000 B
    Also those kick names dont really fit IMO.
    No one is going to know about that dragon, Plus I don't see a problem with pirate hunter.
    brook is already called soul king,
    whos going to know ussop was in the jungle, but to be fair he uses plants so it might fit.
    I think sanjis will stay black leg, unless its changes to red leg or fire leg, or if he eats ace's DF
    Last edited by cross777; 03-21-2013 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ no, Akainu did say that he won't let law+luffy do with their plan, that's why he dismiss Fujitora.

Imo, The blind guy isn't Fujitora, probably he is prisoner from lv 6 or Roger's nakama. I mean look what Rayleigh do in newdays, he do a ship coat and intentionally being captured as slave to enter auction house to steal some money from the auction bidder. (Back in Shabondy Archipelago). So why don't this blind guy act as beggar.

P.s. Sorry my english is bad, you might get confused. Lol.

He has to be one of the new admirals. Hasn't anyone noticed his face looks too real in the OP universe....just like all the other admirals...

^We noticed thank you, we even already found out which actor he's based off of. Shintaro Katsu, who's most famous role was of a blind samurai named Zatoichi.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

If the Blind guy is Fujitora, then there could be good reason for him not to share names with Luffy. First thing though, is I doubt he knew that Luffy was Luffy. There's still too much unknown about CoO, however I would say it's safe to assume that it doesn't let the opponent read each others minds, only sense intentions (and possibly power level as Rayleigh somehow could tell exactly how many animals were stronger than pre-timeskip Luffy). Considering how Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were so surprised by Blind Man's strength/ability, while they themselves are adept CoO users as well, I doubt Fujitora would have known their identities, especially since his never met them. Not to mention, his blind, and the only way people have been able to identify Luffy thus far is his straw hat. His seeming respect towards Luffy and Co would prob be more towards their attitude towards his attack, in that while they were surprised, they didn't shit themselves like the regular population or normal pirates would. Not to mention, if you made it all the way to Dresrosa, then you prob aren't some normal pirate anyway.

As for the reason why Fujitora didn't want to exchange his name, well, it seems that his identity of Admiral isn't that well known (the other Admirals were pretty much recognized on the spot), and he may have preferred it that way. I mean if his going to scout out Dresrosa, or Doflamingo's hideout, then he would prefer to lay low as much as possible. What good would announcing him being Admiral in public do for him? It would keep Joker's gang on red alert.

The bartender makes me suspect it is Fujitora as well, I mean, would a normal pirate have an address?

Ok so it seems the Blind dude is from the Marines. That's the only reason he would insist to not introduce himself or be introduced to luffy. Clearly he knows who luffy is, but is trying to not confront him at the present moment, possibly due to his orders. I'm interested to see what happens to that mera mera fruit. Also, since this is the big leagues now, I don't think SH will be strong enough to take on the entire Donquixote pirates. Lets face it, whether luffy intends to or not, he will join the fight and It is my opinion that both that Marine and the Heart pirates will need to step in to help in the fight.
    Last edited by pratesh; 03-23-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Then Oda surprises everyone that he's somewhat related to the ruling family of the island.

^ FLAMINGOS DAD ? LOL

But yeah i mean i hope he is a marine.

Here is what im thinking about the, tournament for the Mera Mera. I am thinking that they are only going to let non DF users go after it. I think flamingo is going to find a way to keep luffy out of this, but just taunt him with it. I think that sanji and maybe franky or Zoro will be fighting in the Colosseum. just an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Most likely. Vote Sanji for d Mera2 no mi.

Still struggling to comprehend why so many people feel the Mera Mera DF must/should be eaten by one of the SHs. WHY?! It makes absolutely no sense for any of the crew to eat the DF at this point because then the two year training session goes out the window and makes it appear like they need a logia DF to defeat the remaining villains. I argued this very point about Luffy eating the DF a few chapters back, and now I say the same with regards to Sanji (or any crew member). Because Sanji's Diable Jambe is so unique, his consumption of the Mera Mera to enhance his fiery footwork like so many are calling for, simply diminishes not only Sanji's strength as a crew member, both in his standing as a MT member and one following the two year training, but also the unbelievable devastation his UNIQUE fighting style dictates.

No, Ace's former DF should forever be a keep sake among the SHs, but never for consumption by one of their members.