• Average

4 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    In this chapter we found out that Madara had EMS when he fought Hirashima, so what did Madara mean by he has changed when he fought Hirashima at the VOTE battle? http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621/10
    Maybe he meant that he was much more powerful with his new weapon, the Kyuubi. Maybe he also increased his skill with the EMS or something... however, it seems like the Kyuubi (and Kyuubi/Susano'o combination) was Madara's most obvious upgrade. It gave him the brute force to compete with Hashirama without running out of chakra, since the Kyuubi can do most of the work while Madara controls/supports it.

I'm surprised that the Uchiha was inferior to the Senju clan. Makes me wonder even more as to what their "kekkei genkai" may have been. Tobirama wounding and "killing" Izuna earned my respect. He's not that much of a weakling I guess, assuming Izuna had MS as stated by Obito

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well it's funny that Madara Knew/Knows How to do Edo Tensei, but he never used it to bring back his brother. Even now that he has Rinnegans, plus un-ending Chakra, and Should be able to do Rinne-Tensei, He is still not talking about reviving his brother Izuna.

As an Edo Zombie with Rinnegans, Madara could theoretically revive everybody that has ever lived and died in the Narutoverse, Right?
    Well, maybe he cant. If Izuna was once revived with Edo Tensei then maybe he got sealed sometime later, or his soul became unbinded and returned to the spiritual world on its own.

Another reason can be that Madara doesnt want to revive Izuna, just yet. Wouldnt it make more sense to revive Izuna, and all his brothers, into his utopian world rather then the world as of now ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    I'm surprised that the Uchiha was inferior to the Senju clan. Makes me wonder even more as to what their "kekkei genkai" may have been. Tobirama wounding and "killing" Izuna earned my respect. He's not that much of a weakling I guess, assuming Izuna had MS as stated by Obito
    Well his eyes did give Madara EMS, sooo... And yeah, I guess Tobirama was too fast for even the Sharingan to react and form a Susano'o or prepare another MS jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Paul, I'm still sticking up with my thoughts on how the Izuna thing happened.

It's a wiki page, most probably those weren't the best choices of words to explain what happened.

If you read it while knowing what I said, it'll make more sense.

At this rate the Data-book is just rubbish and Kishi is re-writing everything we know anyhow he wishes to.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-20-2013 at 04:01 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Flying thunder god slash? Is that time space jutsu or lighting enhanced jutsu?

- Tobirama was responsible for Izuna's death

- I likee hoe the Uchiha began surrendering one by one. It makes the whole story of why Madara had no choice to accept the peace offer in order to hold onto his position.

- Madara did fight Hashirama with EMS but lost well I guess 2 times.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well his eyes did give Madara EMS, sooo... And yeah, I guess Tobirama was too fast for even the Sharingan to react and form a Susano'o or prepare another MS jutsu.
    Something Just isn't adding up Famous. The Uchihas of that era just didn't seem to spam MS techs the way that Itachi did, Maybe it just means that Itachi and Sasuke were by far superior to any other Uchiha in History with the exception of the Elder Son of the SO6P. I Would Expect that When in a Major battle Madara and Izuna Would both be Spamming Suzanoo and Amaterasu the way that Sasuke did against Danzo, and the only reason for them not doing so would be that they Could Not do so.

Also We haven't seen Madara use Amaterasu, Ever! I'm not really sure what that implies.

Lastly, I'd like someone to chime in on my previous excerpt from the databook on Izuna. Was Madara in fact going blind when he received Izuna's eyes or not, did Izuna in fact die in battle, or not? At this point I am almost ready to just dismiss everything from the databooks as plain hype, unless re-affirmed in the Manga.

I am not sure if it has any significance, but Madara, or any other Uchiha, didn't wear any armor during their battles. But if I remember correctly, Madara's statue at VOTE, and any other image referencing Madara after Konoha was built, has Madara wearing a Senju type armor. Should that mean Madara started to trust the Senju clan, adopting some of their ways, and that it was another incident that compelled Madara to break off from Konoha, and return back to his feelings of animosity.

Paul, the data book is still almost on point.

The "eventually dies in battle" is the only thing that makes it a bit confusing.

Like what I've said before (and someone else too), dying after receiving some mortal wounds can be called dying in battle since Kishi set them in a period of war.

I guess it would be more clear had the words been written differently.

Arbitrary, I am not as generous as you I guess .

" His Older Brother who is the leader of the Uchiha loses his sight eyesight....Izuna who gives his eyes to his older brother, Eventually dies in battle"

That is quite a stretch.