View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    5 41.67%
  • Great

    2 16.67%
  • Average

    4 33.33%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    1 8.33%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,797

    Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    Last edited by Maximo; 03-19-2013 at 04:32 PM.

  2. #2
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    I got spoiled! xD

    Sorry, I always wait for the MS version.

  3. #3
    Senior Member janfeae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Well they clearly live on to be named Hokage, but does anyone understand the meaning of the title?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    233
    At least we now know how and why Izuna gave up his eyes. Madara didn't steal them like Tobi said. He was about to die anyway, so why not give up his eyes? Actually it's the exact same as with Itachi and Sasuke

  5. #5
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    Gah... after going slowly and putting a lot of effort into the start of the flashbacks, Kishi then speeds through a lot of the major stuff and rushes the character development. It's a lot like how the start of the Obito flashbacks were so slow, and then suddenly the next 3-4 chapters felt like too much happened too fast, with little explanation.

    It'd be nice to hear more than just "After that, Madara started to change" after spending so much time seeing the kid Madara. And I'd have liked to see Madara awaken his Mangekyou / Hashirama awaken his Mokuton (the Mokuton is particularly important, seeing as he's still the only Senju with it that we know of).

    Madara's descent into darkness would have been cool, but since it all happened in this chapter with little explanation, it seems kinda contrived (and making MADARA's evil seem contrived is pretty hard to do).

    Cool that Tobirama killed Izuna... it's symbolic, but it's also clear that Madara will have an extreme grudge against Tobirama, and will only reinforce Tobirama's distrust of the Uchiha... he probably sees Madara in every shadow. I wonder if Tobirama feels guilty about killing Izuna, after seeing Madara's level of hatred? Maybe he can see, just a little, why Hashirama's way of doing things would have been better?

    And Tobirama used "Hiraishingiri" to deliver the finishing blow on Izuna!! Incoming speculation on the nature of Tobirama's space/time jutsu. Perhaps he teleports his sword strike forward, making it an almost unavoidable strike?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Anubiz632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Within The Darkness
    Posts
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Gah... after going slowly and putting a lot of effort into the start of the flashbacks, Kishi then speeds through a lot of the major stuff and rushes the character development. It's a lot like how the start of the Obito flashbacks were so slow, and then suddenly the next 3-4 chapters felt like too much happened too fast, with little explanation.

    It'd be nice to hear more than just "After that, Madara started to change" after spending so much time seeing the kid Madara. And I'd have liked to see Madara awaken his Mangekyou / Hashirama awaken his Mokuton (the Mokuton is particularly important, seeing as he's still the only Senju with it that we know of).

    Madara's descent into darkness would have been cool, but since it all happened in this chapter with little explanation, it seems kinda contrived (and making MADARA's evil seem contrived is pretty hard to do).

    Cool that Tobirama killed Izuna... it's symbolic, but it's also clear that Madara will have an extreme grudge against Tobirama, and will only reinforce Tobirama's distrust of the Uchiha... he probably sees Madara in every shadow. I wonder if Tobirama feels guilty about killing Izuna, after seeing Madara's level of hatred? Maybe he can see, just a little, why Hashirama's way of doing things would have been better?

    And Tobirama used "Hiraishingiri" to deliver the finishing blow on Izuna!! Incoming speculation on the nature of Tobirama's space/time jutsu. Perhaps he teleports his sword strike forward, making it an almost unavoidable strike?

    Damn, you wrapped up my sentiments exactly. Thanks bro lol!

  7. #7
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Well they clearly live on to be named Hokage, but does anyone understand the meaning of the title?
    kage who gets the hoes.. oohhhyeeah

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  8. #8
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,690
    1) I always wondered how Izuna "died in Battle" after becoming blind. Now we know.

    2) I guess Tobirama never completely learned to trust the Uchiha, even though he had to obey Hashirama his elder brother and head of the Senju clan.

    3) Did Tobirama just use Hirashin?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #9
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) I always wondered how Izuna "died in Battle" after becoming blind. Now we know.

    2) I guess Tobirama never completely learned to trust the Uchiha, even though he had to obey Hashirama his elder brother and head of the Senju clan.

    3) Did Tobirama just use Hirashin?
    what make u think he was blind?.........
    side note: the 2nd hokage was badass
    Spoiler!

  10. #10
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,690
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    what make u think he was blind?.........
    side note: the 2nd hokage was badass
    As I recall the data books said that Izuna died in battle, but Tobi had said that Izuna gave Madara his own eyes, which had to be done before he died in battle.

    This infers that Izuna went into battle after giving up his eyes, in other words he went into battle while being blind and then died in battle.

    The answer is that Izuna did not(exactly) die in battle and the Data book was full of BS.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •